Aztec Gold Megaways
A REVIEW OF AZTEC GOLD MEGAWAYS BY ISOFTBET
The Aztec Gold Megaways slot from leading game software developer iSoftBet was the company’s first foray into one of the online gambling world’s favourite mechanics – Megaways, obtained under licence from its creator, Big Time Gaming. This 6-reel slot, with up to 7 different symbols per reel, features cascading wins in which winning symbols self-detonate to be replaced by new characters, producing up to 117,649 ways to win.
The game has fixed jackpots whereby you can win up to 1000x your stake, and a maximum payout, thanks to the Megaways technology, of 19,200x your stake. With medium to high volatility rating, the Aztec Gold Megaways RTP is 95 99%.
AZTEC GOLD MEGAWAYS THEME AND SETTING
As you would expect from a game with the title like the Aztec Gold Megaways slot, the theme is – you’ve guessed it – Aztec gold. At first, the graphics appear dark and somewhat foreboding, but the Aztec pipe and drum backing track lends a certain lightness and feelings of expectation. The reels are set into an ancient temple surround, set within a deep jungle.
WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR WHEN YOU PLAY THE AZTEC GOLD MEGAWAYS SLOT
The basic idea with this is to get one of the winning combos, bearing in mind there are over 117,000. Each winning payline kicks off the cascade feature. In this mode every winning symbol self-explodes and gets replaced by other symbols cascading down from above. This continued to happen until the additional winning combinations are exhausted.
TRIGGERING AZTEC GOLD MEGAWAYS FREE SPINS
What you need to try and do is trigger the Aztec Gold Megaways free spins feature. To do this, you must land 5 or more Sun Disc Scatters anywhere within the window. The quantity is fixed to 3 respins, but is reset each time you land another Scatter. If you fill a reel completely with Sun Disc Scatters, the reel value is multiplied by the number of spaces for some seriously big wins.
There is also a Max Megaways modifier that appears at random in the normal play mode. Look out too for the Sun Disc variants:
They result respectively in wins of 30, 100, and 1000x your stake.
IS THE AZTEC GOLD MEGAWAYS SLOT GAME FAIR?
If you want to test the game out for yourself, there are plenty of online casinos offering a free play, demo version you can play for nothing. As far as being officially fair-game certified goes, software developer iSoftBet, is regularly audited by agencies like Gaming Labs, iTech Labs, and Quinel, in terms of the fairness of their RNGs and their game protocols.
PLAY THE AZTEC GOLD MEGAWAYS SLOT ON ALL DEVICES VIA APP OR BROWSER
There is no specific app for thi slot. However, it was created in HTML5, which means it can be played in HD using the browser of all popular devices, from desk and laptops to mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets. For players that prefer playing via apps, any casino’s native Android and iOS apps provide perfect results.
- What is the top prize of this video slot?
- The top prize is 19,200x your stake. With a max stake of £20, This could result in a prize of £380,400.
- Can you play Aztec Gold Megaways using a mobile device?
- Yes, iSoftBet have created this game in HTML5, and it can be played via a mobile device’s browser or an Apple or iOS app.
- What bonus features does this video slot have?
- This game features scatters, wilds, and the Megaways’ cascading reactions, as well as a bonus free spins round, and Max Mega mini, major, and mega bonuses.
- What are the minimum and maximum bet sizes?
- The minimum bet size is £0.20 per spin, and the maximum is £20 per spin.
- Can this game be played for free?
- Yes. Many online casinos offer a free demonstration version of the game.