BGO Casino Review: 500 Free Spins Bonus
BGO Casino – Is It Worth Playing At?
BGO offers one of the biggest selection of slots in the UK market with more than 600 BGO casino games. The website has been online since 2012 so it’s one of the older ones around. It has a license from the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, which means it’s a legitimate casino for gambling action. The headquarters of the casino is in Inchalla, Le Val, Alderney. Overall, it’s one of the better UK online casinos that has a proven reputation.
BGO Online Casino Review of Sign Up Process
- Step 1: click the green “Join Now” button in the top right hand corner of the homepage.
- Step 2: fill out the form and click on the link in the first email you get to verify your account.
- Step 3: submit ID documentation begin gambling at BGO.
Deposit and Withdrawal Options at BGO
You can instantly deposit at BGOcasino using Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PaySafeCard, PayPal, and Visa. You don’t need to enter a bonus code to enjoy the 500 free spins bonus offer as it’s automatically added to new accounts. Deposits under $700 will face a 2.5% fee and there is a flat fee of $3.75 per transaction. Keep this in mind when making a deposit so you can budget correctly.
You’ll need to cash out using the same method as the deposit until you have withdrawn the same amount as the deposit. The withdrawal options are the same as the deposit and the withdrawal time is 24 hours to 5 days. E-wallets offer the fastest withdrawal times with credit cards coming in at a close second. The accepted currencies are Euros, GBP, Norwegian Kroner and New Zealand Dollars.
BGO Review of the Bonuses and Promotions
The welcome bonus is 500 free spins, but it’s not a BGO casino no deposit bonus. The offer is for new UK customers only so you will need to have an address in Great Britain to be eligible. You need to make a deposit of at least 10 GBP and you have to claim the bonus within 24 hours of making the deposit. Each of the 500 spins is worth 50p in value and the maximum you can win is 150 GBP.
You’ll need to clear a wagering requirement of 65x to withdraw the bonus money. Also, there is a list of limited games that you can play to use the 500 free spins. You have 7 days to meet the wagering requirement. After the 7 day period is up the bonus expires.
There is also a mixture of other bonuses that you can take advantage of at BGO casino. Bingo and Virtual Sports have welcome bonuses. You’ll need to use the bonus code BINGO and SPORTS respectively to take advantage of the offers.
Also, check out their promotions page where you can find regular updates to their BGO casino bonus codes. They constantly release new promotions so it’s worth coming back to this page regularly to see what’s new.
Available Devices to Gamble On
- Desktop: visit the official website to log in and gamble on the huge library of games. Playing on the desktop is simple and on a big screen the games look great.
- Tablet: download the app on your tablet to enjoy BGO gambling action on the go. Your experience depends on the size of the screen and hardware.
- Mobile: download the app on modern smartphones, which can be iOS and Android. The intuitive app is created for functionality and ease of use on small screens.
BGO Casino Reviews of Top Slots and Software
With over 600 slot games at this online gambling establishment punters have a lot to choose from. Here is a list of the top options you can get started on from day 1:
- Enchanted Lamp: this game has an Aladdin like theme where the magic lamp plays a central role. It’s a 6 reel game with 26 paylines. The type of symbols you can find are a magical lamp, sword, brooch, Genie, Aladdin, Jasmine and magic carpet. The graphics look crisp and add to the atmosphere.
- Secrets of Atlantis: this game offers you a chance to explore the depth of the ocean in a graphically impressive game. There are 5 reels and 40 paylines. The game is developed by Net Entertainment, which is among the industry leaders. The maximum payout is 400x when you manage to hit 5 Pearl Clam symbols. You can keep playing with 1 spin if you manage to hit the re-spin feature.
- Jackpot Giant: as the name suggests this title is based on a giant. There are 5 reels and 50 paylines. The notable symbols are volcanoes, the giant and gold. You can enjoy a payout percentage of 96% and there is a progressive jackpot that can lead to a huge payout.
- Red Hot Tamales: this game offers a Mexican theme and is developed by IGT studios. There are 27 paylines and you can get free spins if you’re lucky. The cute cartoonish graphics means it stands out and looks pleasing to the eyes. To get a big payout you need to hit red 7 symbols and the payout is 5,000x the bet.
- Dragon’s Luck: the oriental themed game is developed by Red Tiger Gaming. The theme is based on a fire breathing dragon that will reward you with big cash prizes if you hit the right symbols. 0.2 is the minimum bet and 500 is the maximum. The maximum payout is 1,380 when you get 5 matching symbols.
The software developers that provide games for BGO include NetEnt, Playtech, NextGen Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, BGO Entertainment, Eyecon, Blue Gem Gaming, Quickspin and Endemol Games.
BGO Casino Review of the VIP Program – Is It Any Good?
VIP program is called the Rewards Hub, which you can access via the navigational bar at the top. You need to opt in to receive the rewards and wager to progress through the levels. When the week is finished you’ll receive rewards based on the amount of money that’s wagered. There are 10 levels of progression with the top one offering a reward of 600 GBP.
Customer Support – Is It Responsive?
Click the “Help” button in the footer to access the contact page. There you can fill out a form to ask questions. Include your email so that you can get a response, which takes about 1-2 days.
You can also use the live chat feature to instantly ask questions if your matter is urgent. The live chat feature is available 7 days a week 10 am to 10 pm. There is no phone number to call, which is one of the downsides to their customer service.
BGO Online Casino Advantages and Disadvantages
- With more than 600 slot games to play you will not get bored with this website.
- The live chat feature of customer support is responsive.
- Trusted brand with a good reputation.
- VIP program means it’s worth playing every week.
- Intuitive BGO casino app
- No customer service phone number to call.
- BGO casino free spins is only available to UK residents.
Frequently Asked Questions
BGO Tournaments – what are they?
BGO tournaments allow you to test your slot skills against other players to win prizes. It gives you an added incentive to gamble on the site. You can check the tournament schedule and they run every day.
Will I be rewarded while playing at BGO casino?
The Rewards Hub program allows you to receive weekly rewards while gambling at the online casino. You need to progress through 10 levels to earn bigger rewards the more you play.
Does BGO Casino bonus offer live games?
Yes! You can enjoy BGO live casino dealer games when playing blackjack, roulette, wheel of fortune, baccarat and other unique offerings.
Does this gambling website hold a license?
The platform has a license from the Alderney Gambling Control Commission and the British Gambling Commission.
Can I use my smartphone to play?
Download the BGO casino mobile app to play on your Android or iOS smartphone. The app will work on most modern smartphones.