Looking For Tested Online Boku Casino?
A Boku casino is a gambling website that allows a deposit by Boku app to be made in order to transfer funds to your account and play. Essentially, Boku is a mobile platform that lets users pay for online services transferring the cost of what they bought to their mobile phone bill. It’s a great alternative option to pay for online services because you don’t have to pay for the service right away, instead, you pay the amount when your bill is due for transaction at the end of the month. Boku app is quite popular among UK gamblers and it’s one of their favorite methods of transferring money to their account.
List of Legit Boku Deposit Casino Sites in UK
Genesis is the first one on our list as it offers the highest standards of the gaming experience as well as a good license by the UK gambling commission. It also has a lot of games from featured developers on the market and the customer support is also top-notch.
Slotty Vegas is another site that accepts Boku as a payment method and the best feature of this one is that it allows users to pull their winnings in as short as 4 hours if you’re withdrawing money to your e-wallet. Furthermore, it has no withdrawal limits and it’s very well adapted for mobile use so it can be played on the go.
The third on our list of Boku casino sites is Dream Vegas, which is also very mobile friendly and well adapted for tablets and smartphones. They have very good customer support, active 24/7 and UK gambling license which means they are legitimate. Their unlimited withdrawal policy is also worth mentioning as it means you can withdraw as many of your winnings as you win.
Even though it’s ranked at the bottom of our list it doesn’t mean that this gambling site is bad, on the contrary, it’s actually very good as it has a fast withdrawal time frame that is one in 24 hours maximum, it has no withdrawal limitation whatsoever and a great live support that is available nonstop. Another feature that is worth mentioning is that it’s been inspected and proven fair by TST.
How We Rate Pay By Boku Deposit Casino Sites
We compare deposits
When we made our list, we had several things in mind and one of them was the deposit limits they have. Obviously, different sites have different limits so the higher the limit of the site is the better it ranks on our list.
We compare the games list
The amount and variety of games the site offers are also one of the criteria’s we took into consideration. The more slots it offers the better it ranks on our list because people can get bored playing the same games over and over again so having a huge number of different games to play is a big plus when it comes to these websites.
We compare wagering requirements
The wagering requirements are quite a big deal as well when it comes to criteria’s we take into consideration. If the wagering requirements are lower, the ranking of the platform on our list goes up and if they are higher, we rate that site lower on our list.
We compare online feedback about Boku casino sites
Players who often play on these websites tend to leave feedback about how good or bad the site is, so we check this parameter as well to determine if people love the website or not so much. Depending on players feedback, we might consider a site to be top-notch or if it provides poor gambling experience, we’ll rank it lower.
We compare bonus offers
As many different gambling websites have various offers to please their customers and make them pick their gaming platform, we take those into consideration as well. Offering more bonuses means the site will be ranked higher on our list and even though this is our last listed criteria for ranking the sites, it’s not the least considered one as it is very important for the player to have bonus money to play with.
Benefits of Boku Usage at Online Casinos
There are a lot of benefits of using the pay by phone casino Boku app as well as the Boku payment method and those are:
Easy to use
The use of this app is extremely easy to use and transferring money to your account will be done instantaneously.
Safe and secure
The app is extremely secure to use as it adds more protection to your transaction and you don’t have to share any banking or credit card information.
Probably the best part about this app is the fact that it’s the most convenient method of transferring funds to your online gambling account because it’s fast and easy.
No fees apply
Using most other payment methods such as PayPal or Credit card transfers would have some fees you’ll have to pay but with Boku, you’re free of any of them.
No Bank Required
You don’t need to provide any official bank information to use the Boku app for paying online.
Boku Casinos FAQ
- Who Can Use Boku?
- Boku can be used by anyone that uses a phone and has a postpaid contract with a network as it’s linked with your phone bill and whatever services you order using Boku comes with bill at the end of the month and you’re paying what you owe.
- Boku Casinos Payout Times
- The payout times of gambling websites vary from one to another and the method in which you choose to withdraw money. Usually for the payout to be approved by the site can take anywhere between 4 and 24 hours and for the money to get to your account takes from a couple of hours if you’re using an e-wallet to a couple of days for credit or debit card transfer.
- Boku Casino Deposit & Withdrawal Limits
- Most of the gambling sites that accept Boku as a payment method have unlimited withdrawal limits, which means you can withdraw as much of your winnings as you like. As for the deposit limits, they are usually as high as their welcome bonus as most real money casinos match your first deposit up to a certain amount.
- Boku Casino Fees
- When transferring money using Boku, there are no hidden fees involved and you’re only paying the exact amount you transferred to account.
- Boku Transactions Security
- The transactions done when using Boku are extremely safe and secure as they add an extra layer of protection and you don’t need to share any details about your banking information with anyone. All you do is pay for a service online and deal with it later when your phone bill for the month arrives.