How We Choose the 400% Casino Bonus UK
Reputation is crucial in the world of online gambling for each casino individually and the other projects the management team is working on. We perform thorough checks with the support of our casino review team and the opinions of other gamblers and industry insiders. Whenever a new casino has positive reviews, we quickly check it out and report back to our readers.
Security and Safety
When it comes to player safety, we do not cut any corners. First and foremost, we check that the casinos we recommend can operate within the UK through licensing from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, or the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. We also ensure that the casino’s website is frequently audited by independent entities, like eCOGRA, and that the latest SSL encryption standards are implemented to keep player personal and financial data secure.
Mobile Casino Optimization
We understand that gamblers want to enjoy their favorite games when traveling or commuting to work. The casino website needs to work flawlessly on smartphones and tablets, offering the same quality and graphics as a desktop device. The mobile browser on both Android and iOS devices should be highly responsive, with no sign of latency issues.
Casino Game Variety
While our primary emphasis is on quality, we also want gamblers to have enough titles to choose from. We try to select online venues that have partnerships with highly reputably iGaming providers, a broad selection of live dealer games, progressive jackpots, and thousands of video slots.
If you play long enough at an online casino, you will need assistance from the customer support team. When that moment comes, we want to ensure that you will receive highly competent support in a matter of minutes. We head over to the website and interact with the agents to verify that they are polite, courteous, and most importantly, capable of quickly resolving complex issues.
Terms and Conditions
What is a 400 bonus casino?
Online casinos use different bonus matches to attract players by allowing them to play with a better balance. Given the competitive nature of the gambling industry, casinos are forced to offer something extra; overall, it can be considered a marketing tool. In our article, we discuss the 400% deposit casino bonus, meaning that if you deposit £100, you will play with £500.
At first glance, you might be wondering if there’s a catch. The £500 awarded by the casino is placed in a game balance, and the player has to wager all the funds before they can request a withdrawal. Join us while we look over the benefits of such a bonus and what parts of the service conditions are most important.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Online Casino 400% Bonus
When playing video slots, it only takes one lucky spin to secure a massive win. It should come as no surprise that having access to more spins will dramatically increase your chances of achieving just that. Let’s check out other possible benefits of playing with a casino bonus.
- You can play video slots with very high win potential, but infrequent winning spins. These video slots are generally referred to as high volatility and usually have very rewarding bonus rounds or special features. Immortal Romance from Microgaming and The Wish Master from NetEnt are prime examples of slots that rarely pay, but you can expect insane payouts when you get lucky.
- You have access to very high bets that can reward you massively when you get a full line of symbols. There’s nothing more infuriating than getting a full screen of the Explorer symbol in Book of Dead on the minimum bet.
- You get to play all the new games as soon as they are released. Having a large bonus balance lets you take more risks and check out games you wouldn’t try otherwise.
- Having to clear the wagering requirements has to be the only disadvantage. Playthrough requirements are much easier to clear if you can score a bonus with under x25 wager requirement. Anything above x25 requires some patience and time investment.
Bonus Terms and Conditions
The bonus terms and conditions will differ from casino to casino, and you must browse through them before playing. Remember that you will automatically receive a bonus balance when you make a deposit. You can find the terms and conditions at the bottom of the casino’s main page. In some cases, the ongoing online casino bonuses will have separate terms and conditions that you can find on the “Promotions” page. Let’s find out what bonus conditions are the most important.
Wagering, playthrough, or turnover requirements mean the same thing, and any of the forms could appear in the terms and conditions. The funds you deposit will be placed in a game balance, and you need to place bets until you have completed the wager. Let’s assume you will make a £10 deposit with a 400 welcome bonus. You will receive your initial £10 plus another £40 from the casino for a total balance of £50. Assuming that there is an x35 wager requirement, then it means that you need to place bets that total £1,750. The funds that remained after you wagered £1,750 will be moved to the real cash balance, and you can request a withdrawal.
Minimum Deposit Requirement to Receive Bonus
Online casinos with 400% bonus will usually have a minimum deposit required to qualify for the deal. The amount will fluctuate from casino to casino and might be different for each day of the week. We recommend that you visit the “Promotions” page to get updated information or by simply asking a support agent.
Playthrough Contribution Rates
Video slots have 100% contribution rates to the wagering requirements. There might be some exceptions to this rule for video slots with very high RTP percentages, 98%+. The terms and conditions page will have a detailed list of all casino game types and their contribution. Here’s an example:
- Slots – 100%
- Table games without Roulette – 10%
- Roulette – 20%
- Baccarat – 0%
- Video Poker – 10%
- Blackjack, Blackjack Surrender, Blackjack Switch, Great Blue, Santa Surprise – 0%
If you place £100 bets on Roulette in the above example, you will clear £20 from the playthrough requirements. If casinos did not implement turnover contribution rates, players would simply play Blackjack until they cleared the bonus.
Once you have received a bonus, there will be a limited time until you can clear the wagering requirements, one or two weeks in most cases. This aspect is critical when playing at an online casino with 400% deposit bonus because you will receive a considerable balance, so you will have to allocate time to gambling. If you do not clear the playthrough requirement within the allotted time frame, the casino will remove your initial deposit and bonus balance.
The 400 welcome bonus, as part of the Welcome Package, might come with a maximum number of days in which you have access to it. If you do not make a qualifying deposit within the required timeframe, the deal will become unavailable.
Max Bet Rule
You might be restricted to a maximum wager amount when playing with a bonus funds. The maximum bet rule has been introduced in recent years but can be found at more and more online casinos. Unfortunately, if you go above the maximum allowed, usually £5-15 per bet, you could lose your entire bonus balance. Another possible scenario can be that bets above the limit will not count towards playthrough requirements. Perform your due diligence and check the terms as you do not accidentally want to break this rule.
Qualifying Banking Methods
The 400 deposit bonus casino might be restricted to specific deposit methods, for example, Bitcoin or Ethereum. Additionally, there could be deposit methods that do not qualify, most commonly debit cards or PayPal.
How to Calculate Casino Deposit Bonus
You can expect the following wording for a casino bonus: 400% up to £2,000. Depending on the amount you want to deposit, you can expect the casino to triple or even quadruple your total bonus balance. The calculation is relatively simple; you multiply the deposit amount by the percentage offered and add in the initial deposit. For the 400% casino deposit bonus, if you deposit £100, you play with £500, £200 you play with £1,000, and so on. To summarize, you multiply your deposit by 5.
400% Deposit Casino Bonus UK Banking Methods
- Visa Debit
- MasterCard Debit
- Boku Pay by Mobile
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
How to Get 400% Deposit Bonus
- Pick a Casino with Low Deposit from our List: Consult our extensive list of casinos with 400% first deposit bonus deals. Our casino review experts manually checked all of the entries on our rating. We verified that they hold gambling licenses, have multiple banking methods, and excellent video game selection, with customer support around the clock.
- Check Other Expert Reviews: After you have decided on an online casino, you should check their reputation from another source. Getting a different opinion ensures that you are making the correct choice.
- Go to Casino Website: Once on the website, scroll down to the bottom of the main page, where you can find the terms of service. Allocate enough time to read through them and check for a gambling license afterward.
- Create Account and Get Bonus: Register an account on the website by providing your personal details, email address, and phone number. It is wise to verify your account by giving photos of your ID card and utility bills at this step. Deposit and enjoy your low wagering casino bonuses.
400% Slots Bonus
The best thing about having an excellent bonus balance is that you can enjoy high volatility slots. We all know that the real money is in the bonus rounds and extra features, and with a bonus funds, you have a higher chance of triggering them. And it also happens to be the best strategy if you want to clear your playthrough requirements effectively. Here are a few high volatility slots worth playing with a bonus money:
- Starburst XXXtreme from NetEnet – x200,000 initial bet win potential
- Wild Flower from Nolimit City – x114,100 initial bet win potential
- Secrets of Cleopatra from PG Soft – x100,000 initial bet win potential
- Buffalo King from Pragmatic Play – x93,750 initial bet win potential
- Medusa: Fortune & Glory from Yggdrasil Gaming – x74,400 initial bet win potential
- Is the 400% deposit bonus exclusive for new players?
- No, existing players can get deposit deals with a 400% bonus match at the casinos on our list.
- Is the 400% deposit bonus withdrawable?
- Yes, you can request a withdrawal as soon as you clear the wagering requirements.
- How easy is it to wager the 400% deposit casino bonus?
- It should not be too difficult to clear if you get a bonus with x20-x35 wagering requirements. However, if you plan on making a large deposit, you should allocate a few hours to gambling.
- Do all 400% deposit bonuses have wagering requirements?
- No, you can find a few casinos with no wagering requirements on our list. Be aware that there might be other active requirements like maximum allowed bet or maximum withdrawal limit.
- Are there any bonuses that don't require a deposit?
- Absolutely, no-deposit deals are usually reserved for newly registered users. If you do not already have an account with the casinos on our list, you can visit their website and collect your bonus.