100% Up To £300 + 25 Bonus Spins
The Grand Ivy Casino: What Does It Offer?
Grand Ivy Casino hit the gambling scene in 2016. Soon after its opening, it caught the attention of players. Today, you can hardly find negative Grand Ivy casino review. In reviews, players talk of versatility of games and generous bonus offers.
Headquartered in London, the Grand Ivy casino online is dual licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission. This shows that the site is a trustworthy operator with fair and safe gambling opportunities. To be more, it offers a myriad of gaming choices from over 90 different software developers.
Signing Up Process at the Gambling Site
To sign up on this casino site, follow these simple steps:
- Click on ‘join’ at the right top corner on any page
- Fill out the basic details such as your name and phone number and confirm
- Make your deposit by using your preferred banking method from the list
- Choose a game to play and enjoy your first part of their welcome bonus
Making Deposits and Withdrawing Your Winnings
Grand Ivy offers a solid list of banking methods that go beyond just credit cards. Due to the ban, players from countries such as the UK cannot use credit cards, but they have plenty of options on this site. Payment methods available here include:
- Paysafe Card, MasterCard, Visa, Bank Transfers, Skrill, and Neteller for deposits
- Neteller, Visa, Skrill, and Bank Transfers for withdrawals
This is far from a big list, but it does offer a couple of choices for players. They lack some popular options like e-wallets such as PayPal, credit cards like Maestro or American Express, as well as modern options like direct banking payments such as Interac, pay by phone and prepaid cards.
In terms of withdrawals, there’s a big downside here. Their withdrawal requests are confirmed within 72 hours, which is a long time to wait considering that you’d have to wait after for your money to be processed. In most cases, it takes around 5 days to withdraw your cash, even if you use e-wallets that are supposed to be much faster.
Grand Ivy Casino Bonuses and Special Offers
In line with the modern website, this casino has enticing promotions. There is no Grand Ivy casino no deposit bonus available, but their welcome offer is better than most you can find these days.This promotion is long-standing and consists of three-part deposit match offers. For your first deposit, Grand Ivy will match it by 100% and up to £300. For your second deposit, they’ll match 25% up to £800. Lastly, for the third deposit, they match it by 50% and up to £400. This makes for an extravagant welcome offer that goes up to $1500.
Aside from a welcome offer, this operator only has one more promotion on the site aside from occasional special offers. They have ‘The Grand Ivy Tour’ that allows players to enter a competition to win a Mercedes Benz SLC 200 Sport. To be eligible for this, you must earn an Ivy Ticket which costs 1000 Ivy Points (each of these are earned when you wager $10 twice). Since you have to spend quite a lot in a month to enter ($20000 in full), this promotion is only available to high-rollers.
What Can You Use to Play at This Casino?
Players can gamble on Grand Ivy Casino slots on the following devices:
- Mobile devices (available for Android and iOS)
- Laptops (no need to download any software)
There is no Grand Ivy casino app you can download, but their site is optimized for mobile use. However, a limited number of games are available for mobile play and you have to sign up on their website to be able to gamble on your mobile device.
Games and Developers Presented on This Site
Grand Ivy is trusted by many software developing companies including big names such as Microgaming, Thunderkick, Net Entertainment, 2 by 2 Gaming, Aristocrat, Play’n GO, Quickspin, etc.
Thanks to the big choice of software companies, players can choose between 79 table games, over 500 different slot machines, 10 video poker, 14 live, and 29 jackpot games. There’s no bingo or keno, and there’s no sports betting on this site.
Some of the most played games on this site are: European Roulette, Warlords: Crystals of Power, Thunderstruck II, Starburst, Twin Spin, Drive: Multiplayer, The Twisted Circus, Mermaids Millions, Gonzo’s Quest, and Immortal Romance.
Is There a Customer Support You Can Contact?
Getting in touch with support is very simple here. You can use their all-time available live chat, send email to the staff, and even reach out to their actual address. Here is some contact information that you might find handy:
- Email: [email protected]
- Live chat: available on the site 24/7
- Postal address: Caddell Ltd NV, Van Engelenweg 23, Curacao
- Is there a no deposit welcome bonus offered at this site?
- No. The Grand Ivy does not offer a no deposit bonus for newcomers. Their only bonus is a match bonus combined with some free spins and points you can add to your loyalty program.
- Are there jackpot casino games at Grand Ivy?
- Yes. The casino has 29 different jackpot games for players. Some options include Rainbow Jackpots, Reel King Mega, Pirates Plenty, Dragons Luck Power Reels, Mega Moolah, etc.
- What countries are allowed/ forbidden from gambling on this site?
- The Grand Ivy has a long list of restricted countries that include: Albania, Belgium, Australia, Cuba, Bulgaria, France, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Kenya, Italy, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, United States, etc.
- Are there any deposit fees for gambling?
- No. Deposits come with no additional fees, while some fees are applicable for withdrawals. You should check the casino’s terms and conditions for payment methods before you choose one.
- Can I withdraw my money fast at Grand Ivy?
- It depends. Withdrawals are processed within 72 hours on this site and if you choose a slower method such as bank transfer, you might wait for a week to get your money. You can use e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller to get faster withdrawals, but due to the lengthy processing times, it might still take more than 3 days.