Best Instant Bank Transfer Casinos in the UK: Complete Guide
Bank transfer casino sites used to be a secure yet inconvenient choice for UK players. Thankfully, a lot of things have changed from the times when bank transfers were slow and rigid.
These days, there are plenty of excellent instant bank transfer casinos where players can easily move money in and out of their accounts. If you’d like to learn more about wire transfer payments, please stay on this page. We’re providing you with first-hand details about this type of casino banking.
Top picks for online casinos that accept Bank Wire Transfer
Introduction to bank transfer casinos in the UK
While debit cards remain the most popular payment method in the UK, you shouldn’t write bank transfers off yet. Online banking and mobile banking are helping the concept stay relevant in these tech-centred times.
In fact, a UK Payment Markets 2022 study shows that 86% of UK adults used at least one form of remote banking. As for mobile banking, 57% of UK adults admitted to using it. In 2021, the number of remote banking payments jumped by 23% and reached 3.6 billion payments.
Our point is that bank transfers aren’t what they used to be – slow and inefficient. Modern solutions like reshaping how we transfer cash through our bank accounts and reflected on casino payments, too.
We can mention Trustly here, as the number of Trustly UK casinos is growing by the day. The service makes it possible for users to instantly send and receive money through their online banking accounts without any extra fees or hassles.
Here are the benefits of choosing a bank transfer casino in the UK:
- Higher than average transfer limits.
- As secure as it gets.
- Instant bank transfers support instant depositing.
- Handling casino funds through a bank account gives you a clear picture of your spending.
- A widely available casino banking method.
- An instant bank transfer payment qualifies you for deposit bonuses.
These are some cons related to casino sites that accept wire transfers:
- Your bank may impose limits and restrictions.
- Some processing fees may apply from both the casino and the bank.
- Withdrawals are usually slow and take several business days.
- You must share your online banking details.
- Some casinos may support bank transfers as a withdrawal method.
- If instant banking isn’t an option, all transfers may take long.
Handling your casino funds with bank transfers
Needless to say, to send and receive money to and from a bank transfer online casino, you need a functional bank account. In case you go for online banking services instead of the old-school way, you’ll also need a working online banking account.
You can get both through any bank, and it’s fair to guess that you already have at least one of these. After all, there are over 7.36 million basic bank accounts across the United Kingdom. If you don’t have one, you’d probably have to go in person as you must verify your identity, personal details, address, etc.
Once that step’s out of the way, you may start using your bank account to handle your finances at the best wire transfer casino sites.
How to complete a casino bank transfer payment:
- Join a trusted UK gambling site from this page.
- Visit the cashier and select bank transfer as your payment method.
- Enter the amount of the bank transfer casino deposit.
- You’ll be redirected to your online banking website.
- Enter your login details to confirm the wire transfer payment.
- Get a confirmation of the transaction.
- You’ll be redirected back to the casino.
- Instant bank transfers should appear within minutes in your balance.
Withdrawing via wire transfer at UK casinos.
If you’ve already used your bank account to deposit at a UK casino, cashouts should be much simpler. Instead of logging into your account, the details will probably be remembered. So, you will simply select the method and the amount, skipping a few steps in between.
- Visit the cashier of the casino.
- Select instant bank transfer/bank transfer/wire transfer as cashout method.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Confirm the bank account you’ve already entered and submit the request.
- Wait for the cash to arrive in your bank account in a few business days.
Please note that completing your KYC beforehand will speed up the cashout process. If you fail to do so, the casino may ask for documents after you submit a withdrawal request, thus prolonging the completion time.
Note from Wagering Advisors: If bank transfer withdrawals seem too complex and long for you, check out our instant cashout casinos, where everything is completed within hours.
What should I know about wire transfer casino payments?
We admit that bank transfers at casinos have never been more efficient and attractive. We have technology to thank for that. Still, there are some typical traits of bank transfer gambling we think you should know before setting off on your adventure.
- Online banking account mandatory – You will need an active online banking account if you wish to complete everything from the comfort of your home.
- Processing times – Deposits may be instant or take up to five business days. Cashouts typically will take at least a day and up to five business days. Bank holidays will prolong all processing times.
- Typical minimum deposit – Most bank transfer casinos accept deposits of £10.
- Max payment limits – These will depend on your account limits and won’t be affected by the bank. Still, you can expect much higher supported volumes compared to paying by phone or prepaid cards. Some sites let you deposit and withdraw £50,000 through bank transfers.
- Fees – It’s interesting to note that most casinos won’t charge you extra fees on wire transfers. However, your bank will surely charge their handling fees, which are minor.
- Possible to block gambling payments – Many UK banks promote responsible gambling and so offer self-restriction tools. For instance, Barclays, Halifax, and Lloyds Bank all let you freeze or block gambling transactions.
How to choose the best wire transfer site for myself?
At Wagering Advisors, we always recommend you stick to the casinos we rated and approved using our gambling brand evaluation criteria. That’s the easiest way to know you’re in safe and legit hands. After all, we do promote regulated and licensed casinos only.
Even so, some factors go beyond safety. Those are the ones related to your personal preferences, and you shouldn’t overlook them.
As always, make sure the game lobby has what you’re looking for. It doesn’t matter if bank transfers are supported if your favourite game isn’t there.
The same goes for any bonus offers. If you’re a loyal customer, you may focus on sites with VIP perks; if you enjoy skipping multiple sites, you probably go for no deposit deals. Both options are valid, so pick wisely and with your preference in mind.
We advise you to do a test run with your bank account to see if everything works smoothly. Sometimes, issues may arise as gambling transfers may raise red flags in your bank.
Check the cashier policies of the top wire transfer casino you want to join. Ensure the waiting times and limits are acceptable to you. See if there are any fees, just in case.
If you have multiple bank accounts, we advise you to check which one has the lowest processing charges. It may not seem a big difference for one transfer, but if you play frequently, it will quickly add up.
What games can I play at instant bank transfer gambling sites?
We’re listing only the best bank transfer casinos on this page. So, believe us when we say their game lobbies are nothing short of amazing. Whatever approach we took, we were satisfied with the findings.
First, there are all kinds of games, even though online slots always dominate the offer.
Second, all types of themes and variants will be there so that everyone will have something to their taste.
Finally, we must mention that we saw famous and smaller game studios, ensuring that UK players have access to new and established titles.
Bonus offers at instant bank transfer casino sites
If bonuses are your concern, there’s nothing to worry about. From what we’ve seen, there’s no casino that accepts wire transfer payments and imposes any restrictions on the method.
In fact, here are the common bonus offers you’ll be looking at:
- Welcome packages – If you join a top bank transfer casino and make a deposit, expect to qualify for a juicy welcome bonus. A deposit match or free spins are typical rewards.
- Ongoing promotions and perks – Our research shows that wire transfer casino sites have plenty of promos, VIP rewards, network tournaments, and more.
- Cashback – Get a share of your losses back daily, weekly, or monthly. Sometimes, these bonuses are for VIP members only.
Note from Wagering Advisors: Did the mention of free spins awaken your interest? If so, we have a list of UK casinos that offer 50 free spins bonuses to new members.
Best alternatives to wire transfer casinos
If you believe that bank transfer deposit casinos aren’t your smartest choice, we have alternatives. Below, we’ve listed some methods that may be more practical for tech-savvy users who appreciate faster transactions.
- Apple Pay – Apple Pay has found its way to plenty of UK gambling sites. Apple Pay casino transfers work both ways, qualify for bonuses, and include no additional charges. Plus, they’re often instant.
- Visa – If you like the convenience of bank transfers, you’ll surely appreciate Visa online casinos. Through your Visa Debit, you can top up your account, cash out winnings, and claim bonuses. Visa Direct supports instant withdrawals, too.
- PayPal – If an e-wallet is what you’d prefer, then there’s no better option than PayPal. The number of PayPal casino sites is increasing due to the many benefits of the method. Once again, the e-wallet works for depositing and withdrawing, it’s simple to use, and already widely spread.
Final thoughts on wire transfer UK casinos
In the past, we could hardly recommend you withdraw or top up by bank transfer. These transactions were terribly slow, expensive, and overall inconvenient. Yet, the times have changed, and with technology advancement, bank transfers have drastically improved.
That said, we can’t tell you to use or avoid this payment method. It’s up to you to decide if everything we wrote on this page works in favour or against the concept. We can say, however, that casino bank transfers these days have their own benefits and shouldn’t be completely overlooked.
- Best Boku Casinos UK
- Best PayPal Casinos
- Best Pay by Phone Casinos
- Best Trustly Casinos UK
- Best Paysafe Casinos UK
- Best Casinos with SMS Deposits
- Best Payout Casinos UK
- Under 1 Hour Withdrawal Casino UK
More Casino Bonuses
- Best Casino Bonuses and Offers
- Free Spins Bonus on Registration
- Low Wagering Casinos UK
- £1 Deposit Casinos
- £5 Deposit Casinos
- £2 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- £3 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- Mobile Casinos UK
- MrQ Casino Bonus
- Gala Bingo Casino Bonus
- Casushi Casino Bonus
- PlayOJO Casino Bonus
- Playzee Casino Bonus
- AHTI Games Casino Bonus
- Slotnite Casino Bonus
- AllBritish Casino Bonus