Best Payz Сasinos in the UK: Complete Guide
Explore our go-to guide to learn how you benefit with Payz payments while gambling. Check the curated list of top Payz casinos
Discover why Payz is one of the fastest and safest ways to pay for your gambling with our free and comprehensive guide. Plus, find out what our experts think are the best Payz casino sites for UK players.
Payz is an easy-to-use global payment solution accepted by millions of businesses, including many online casinos. The Payz e-wallet gives users complete control and is ideal to use at our recommended casinos.
Top picks for online casinos that accept EcoPayz
About Payz pre-paid payments
Formerly known as EcoPayz, Cyprus-based Payz has been in business since 2000. Over more than two decades, it has grown to become one of the most popular prepaid payment providers. Indeed, it was one of the first companies to offer an e-wallet.
Today, Payz physical and virtual prepaid cards are accepted by millions of businesses worldwide, and the e-wallet supports more than 50 international currencies, including British pounds. The Payz app is available to download on the App Store and Google Play.
Naturally, an e-wallet is ideal for online purchases and international money transfers, so it is unsurprising that Payz has become popular for online gambling. In fact, Payz has become so closely linked to online gaming that it was even nominated for ‘Best Payment Solutions’ at the Global Gaming Awards.
So, right now, you are probably wondering, what exactly makes Payz so great to use at online casinos? Well, below we have listed a few.
Why is Payz a great payment method to use at UK online casinos?
- Casinos do not have access to your sensitive financial or personal information
- Payz payments and deposits are virtually instant
- You can deposit up to £2,500 – much more than others like Paysafecard
- You can withdraw up to £10,000 – again, much higher than some other methods
- Most casinos will not charge transaction fees
- Because it is prepaid, you cannot overspend accidentally
- You do not have to worry about your bank stopping a transaction because it is gambling-related
- The Payz e-wallet makes managing your money easy, even in multiple currencies
- A security push notification is sent after every Payz payment
- Unlike banks, money deposited into a Payz wallet is not used by the institution for lending – meaning it is safer if there is a business failure or financial crisis
- You don’t need a physical card
Some downsides to using Payz at UK online casinos
- Not all online casinos accept Payz
- You will need to sign up for a Payz account (but this is free and simple)
- Withdrawing from online casinos can still take up to 72 hours because of casino processing times
Easy guide to using Payz at online casinos
Compared to many other methods, using Payz to deposit at UK online casinos is very quick and straightforward. You won’t need to enter any sensitive information, and you’ll be done in a few clicks.
However, first thing is first, you’ll need to head over to Payz.com and open an account. Don’t worry, it is totally free and takes literally ten minutes. You’ll only have to provide a few details, download the app, and load some funds into your e-wallet.
How to open a Payz account
- Visit the official Payz website
- Click on the “Open an account” button.
- Complete all necessary steps and verify your account.
- Add funds to your e-wallet
That’s it, simple as can be. Now you are ready to deposit at any casino that accept Payz.
How to make a Payz casino deposit
- Choose a casino that accepts Payz (like any of those we recommend)
- Sign up for a casino account if you don’t already have one. Complete all the necessary KYC and verification steps.
- Click the deposit button and select Payz
- Enter your deposit amount (minimum is usually £10)
- At this point, make sure you enter any promo code you want to use
- Click ‘submit’. You’ll then be prompted to log in to your Payz account and complete your deposit.
Wagering Advisors tip: some online casino sites that accept Payz let you sign up for an account directly from the cashier page. However, we recommend getting your account up and running first, so that your deposit is not delayed.
Things to keep in mind when using Payz casino sites
Once you’ve got your Payz e-wallet up and running, it is generally one of the most convenient payment methods. But, as always, you should keep the following points in mind.
- Make sure you remember to top up balance of your e-wallet before you run low
- The minimum deposit using Payz is normally £10, and the maximum is £2,500 – but you should always check the terms of the specific casino first.
- The minimum withdrawal using Payz is usually £100, and the maximum is £10,000, but again you should always check the terms of the casino you are using first.
- Although deposits are virtually instant using Payz, remember that withdrawals can sometimes take much longer – up to 72 hours. This is not due to Payz, but rather the checks the UK Gambling Commission requires its licensed casinos to conduct.
- Occasionally, some casinos will exclude certain payment methods from specific promotional offers and bonuses. Be sure to check the terms before depositing.
- Although Payz is much more secure than many payment methods, remember that no system is ever perfect, and you should still keep your login credentials, to both your Payz account and your casino account, secret and secure.
How our experts review a Payz online casino
Let’s face it, there are a lot of online casinos available for UK players to choose from, and many of them accept Payz. So, how do our team of gaming experts determine which ones to add to our list of the best Payz casinos in UK? Here’s what we look for.
- Licensing & Security: Is the casino fully licensed by the UKGC (UK Gambling Commission)? We only recommend licensed casinos that abide by the highest security standards.
- Reputation: The Wagering Advisors team keeps an eye on industry news, insider intel, and community forums, so we know if a casino is legit or dodgy.
- Games: We want to see a great choice of slots, table games, and live casino titles. We’ll give extra credit if a site also offers sports betting, and if there are things like bingo and crash games.
- Providers: So, a massive games catalogue is one thing, but who makes them? We want to see a mix of well-known providers like NetEnt, Evolution, Yggdrasil, and Microgaming, but also some interesting independent game studios. Variety is the spice of life after all.
- Bonuses: We think a good bonus should be generous, simple, and honest. Whether it’s a Welcome Bonus package, Cashback, or Bonus Spins, we want to see pain and fair terms and conditions.
- Wagering requirements: If a casino insists on attaching wagering requirements to bonus promotions, they should be clear and reasonable.
- Player support: Ideally, we want to see multiple ways to contact support, including live chat, email, and phone. Useful information resources, like articles and FAQ sections, are also appreciated.
- Payments: Although we are specifically focused on Payz deposit casinos in this guide, we like to see a broad range of payment options to give players real choices.
Games available at Payz casinos
Choosing to use Payz at our recommended online casinos will give you access to all the great games you would expect. From classic slots to the latest feature-packed releases, a massive range of roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and poker, to gameshows, bingo, instant wins, and more, you can use Payz to play them all.
Don’t forget to check out the live dealer games for an unbeatable real-world casino experience, and if you’re into sports betting, you’ll find lots of sites offer sportsbooks too. In fact, it is your preference in games that will probably decide which site you consider the top Payz casino.
Bonuses and promos at Payz casinos
Using Payz at our recommended UK online casinos will give you access to some of the best bonuses around. While it’s always a good idea to check the terms and conditions of any offer before taking it up, you are unlikely to find many Payz-related restrictions.
UK players can expect to find the following types of bonuses at the best Payz casinos:
- Welcome Bonuses: These are only available to new players at a casino, and often come in multiple parts. They can include deposit bonuses and also things like bonus spins.
- Reload Bonuses: This is when you get a bonus for a subsequent deposit, including, a top up by Payz.
- Bonus Spins: These are basically like free spins, though any winnings are usually paid in bonus funds, which tend to come with restrictions of their own.
- No Deposit Bonus: This is the type of bonus everyone wants because you don’t need to spend a penny to qualify. Unfortunately, they aren’t very common.
- Cashback: This normally takes the form of a certain percentage of any losses returned to the player, again, normally in the form of bonus funds.
Wagering Advisors tip: Before taking advantage of any casino bonus offer, always make sure you read the terms and conditions. Pay particular attention to things like wagering requirements and time limitations.
Alternatives to Payz for UK online casinos players
On balance, we think Payz is one of the leading choices for UK online casino players, there are many alternatives to consider, including those listed below.
- PayPal: Extremely popular in the e-commerce world, especially on sites like eBay, PayPal is accepted at many UK casinos. But, fees can be on the high side.
- Trustly: This is a solid choice, but does require providing your bank information to deposit and withdraw.
- Phone Bill (carrier billing): Some phone networks offer the ability to charge what you spend to your phone account, and pay it with your normal bill.
- Revolut: While it may technically be a bank, it offers many more features than traditional bank accounts, allowing you to easily manage and separate funds.
Payz casinos verdict
All things considered, the Wagering Advisors team rates Payz as one of the best ways to deposit and withdraw at UK online casinos. It is extremely easy and free to set up, very convenient, and widely accepted.
Like other prepaid methods, we highly recommend players use Payz to make it easier to stick to a budget and manage their finances. As a bonus, Payz is also accepted by many retailers too, so it’s useful beyond just online casinos.
So, if you want to give it a try, check out our expert recommendations to find the best Payz casino in UK today.
- Best Boku Casinos UK
- Best PayPal Casinos
- Best Pay by Phone Casinos
- Best Trustly Casinos UK
- Best Paysafe Casinos UK
- Best Casinos with SMS Deposits
- Best Payout Casinos UK
- Under 1 Hour Withdrawal Casino UK
More Casino Bonuses
- Best Casino Bonuses and Offers
- Free Spins Bonus on Registration
- Low Wagering Casinos UK
- £1 Deposit Casinos
- £5 Deposit Casinos
- £2 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- £3 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- Mobile Casinos UK
- MrQ Casino Bonus
- Gala Bingo Casino Bonus
- Casushi Casino Bonus
- PlayOJO Casino Bonus
- Playzee Casino Bonus
- AHTI Games Casino Bonus
- Slotnite Casino Bonus
- AllBritish Casino Bonus