In terms of mobile payments, Siru has created quite the buzz. People had always wanted safe yet seamless mobile payment options for their iGaming needs. Siru mobile casino happens to be a norm now and we’re about to explore them.
What is Siru Mobile Payment?
If the name “Siru” is not ringing any bells, then you may not have used it yet. It’s one of the most seamless mobile payments in the UK, Sweden, and Finland. The operations might be limited to 3 countries for now, but they’re expanding rapidly.
Siru was developed back in 2011 in Sweden, one of the hotspots of the current FinTech industry. Needless to say, Siru was one of the pioneers in this regard.
A Siru mobile payment casino is simply a payment you make to a provider using your phone subscription. And then, you pay the bill with the subscription charge on your billing date. It’s as simple as that.
Siru has partnered up with all local mobile carriers in all 3 countries to let you roam around without risking your credit cards or bank account details. The payments take mere seconds to complete. You can choose either the “calling method” where Siru will call your number to verify the payment or the “one-click” method where you complete the transaction.
The best Siru casinos are on the rise for quite some time now. The simple approach has made it a massive hit among people who like to spend time at gambling sites. A casino with Siru allows you to make payments within seconds without having to go through complex KYC.
Apart from paying Siru mobile casinos, you can make payments to over 400 merchants in the 3 services countries. The portfolio for merchants is also improving by the day!
Pros & Cons of Siru Mobile Payments
Although we haven’t gone into too many details about what Siru casinos are all about, it’s apparent that it’s a very convenient payment method. Let’s take a quick look at the pros and cons of the method before we go any further.
- Pay from your phone instantly
- Periodical payments with mobile subscriptions
- No need to manually verify your identity
- No credit cards/bank accounts required
- No signup required
- Use “calling method” or “one-click payment method”
- You can’t withdraw funds to your bank account
- Limits are not very high
- Balance is released exactly 1 month after the purchase date
- More tools for merchants in comparison to users
Security at Pay With Siru Casino Sites
Security is one of the things you can’t compromise on when it comes to online gambling. Thankfully, Siru is a completely safe mobile payment method. It’s regulated in each of the countries as a partner to the mobile subscription companies.
Moreover, all Siru mobile casinos are encrypted with SSL (Secure Socket Layer). If you’re not aware, it’s the standard encryption method for modern online portals.
You’d also be glad to know that Siru mobile guarantees your payments. In case of credit loss, Siru will take the responsibility. It’s something we don’t see very often among the online payment methods.
Limits of Fees at a Siru Casino
Well, as it’s a payment method, it’s only normal that there are limits to your transactions and fees for each of them. As for the limits, it varies among the 3 serviced countries.
For starters, UK players can spend up to £500. There are no daily limits in place. So, you can burn the entire £500 in one go if you want.
In Sweden, on the other hand, the daily limit for spending is 1,000 SEK and a monthly limit of 3,000 SEK is in place.
Last but not least, in Finland, there’s a monthly limit of €300. And if you’re an absolutely new user, then you have to comply with a €70 daily and a €150 monthly limit. It applies for only 90 days.
Games You Can Play At Best Siru Casinos In The UK
No matter what you use to pay, the end goal is always to play the games. So, your options for the games are a valid concern. Let’s take a look at the most common games you can play at a Siru casino.
Roulette is a very popular game not just in the countries where Siru operates but all over the world. Its simple nature paired with the high payouts make it a prime choice for the players. You basically bet on a number or a combination of numbers and hope that they’ll come up on the roulette wheel.
For the simplest bet, the straight bet, the payout is a massive 35 to 1. It means if you wager £1 on a particular number with Siru and it comes up on the wheel, you win £35! You can also use outside parameters for betting in Roulette.
Blackjack is another very commonly played game across the world. It’s tremendously popular in both land-based and web casinos. It’s a game you play against the dealer and there can be more than 1 player in the same lobby.
It’s a card game and you win or lose a hand based on what cards you get. The payout in blackjack may not be as flashy as roulette, but 3 to 2 is still a great payout to play for with Siru. Some tables offer 6 to 5 payouts in Blackjack but we recommend staying away from those games.
Perhaps the most popular game of all time. The infamous concept of “poker face” comes from this very game. It’s more popular at land-based casinos thanks to its use of physical attributes such as bluffing. You can’t bluff online, unfortunately.
But it doesn’t mean poker is not fun online. It’s extremely fun and these games bring in new influxes of players all the time. In fact, there’s a slot-like rendition of the game known as video poker where you play the game as you would play slots!
By far, the most popular type of game to exist. Slots take care of the lion share of casino’s revenue and these games are abundant. There are thousands of games based on different themes, mechanics, and payout percentages.
You can choose between classic slots, video slots, Megaways slots, jackpot slots, and many other types of games when you pay with Siru casino. The fact that you can’t use any strategies to increase your odds is one of the primary driving forces behind the popularity of these games.
Some Alternatives to Siru
If Siru is not doing it for you, or if you live in a country where Siru is not offered yet, there’s no need for disappointment. There are quite a few alternatives you can check out. We’re going to list them for you right here in this section.
Boku is a very similar service to Siru, following pretty much the same modality. You can pay with your phone’s subscription. It’s a little older than Siru, coming out in 2008 and it’s working round the clock to make a mobile-first world.
Boku is far more global when compared to the payment method in question. It’s now accepted in more than 70 countries around the globe! So, if Siru casinos are your only concern and you can’t find them in your locality, go with Boku by all means.
If you do online transactions from time to time, there’s no reason for you to not know what PayPal is. It’s one of the most popular e-wallets of our time with widespread operations all over the world. Along with using it for online gambling, you can send money, receive money, and pay merchants with it.
If we have to dig out a drawback for this method, we have to go with transaction fees. Then again, it’s pretty much true for all the e-wallets. A huge benefit of PayPal over Siru or Boku is that you can withdraw winnings!
Skrill is another e-wallet that has created quite the following in the iGaming niche. Since 2001, Skrill (known as Moneybookers back then) has been specializing in gambling payments. It’s now owned by the Paysafe Group, one of the most respected online payment companies in the world.
Skrill suffers from the same issue at PayPal. You have to pay fees for all transactions. Thankfully, deposits and withdrawals don’t directly incur any fees. But sending money, receiving money, or currency conversion have fees. On the bright side, Skrill is accepted by pretty much all gambling providers across the world.
Where there is Skrill, there will be Neteller. It’s pretty much true for all casinos, including the Siru mobile casino. Interestingly, Neteller is also owned by the Paysafe Group, the mother company of Skrill.
Neteller is a little older in comparison, staring back in 1999. It’s specialized in gambling payments and pretty much all internet casinos you come across nowadays offer Neteller. Also, it has lower fees than Skill when it comes to deposits and withdrawals. Then again, gambling payments don’t directly incur any fees to the users. Rather, it’s the operational costs you pay for.
How To Make Deposit At Siru Mobile Casino
So, you’re convinced that Siru is going to be a good method for you to use for online gambling. And you want to use it. If you’re thinking of signing up, there’s no need. Siru is directly partnered up with the mobile operators in your country.
So, as long as you can see the red Siru logo on the casino website, you’re good to go. Here’s the process of depositing at casino platforms that accept Siru deposits.
- Sign up at the Siru casino and visit the deposit page.
- Find Siru from the list and enter the amount you want to deposit.
- From here on, you have 2 options. You can either use the calling method for the payment or use the one-click method. You can find demos for both methods on Siru’s website.
- Whatever you use, the payment will go through immediately into your account. Just make sure you manage the payment limits based on where you are.
How to Withdraw From Siru Mobile Casino
If you deposit money somewhere, it’s only normal for you to think about withdrawing. And especially at online casinos, you may win occasionally and you may need to withdraw the funds.
Withdrawals are one of the biggest drawbacks of even the top Siru casino sites. It’s directly partnered up with mobile carriers and there’s no way to route the funds back to you. So, you’ll need to use other online casino payment methods instead of Siru for withdrawals.
How to Choose Top Siru Online Casino
If you’re wondering where can you find Siru casinos to play in your locality, we’ve got you covered. The process is very simple. Let’s take a look at it.
- Find A Siru Mobile Casinos From Our List: The first thing you need to do is find platform that meets all your criteria. We’ve managed to gather all the best brands for you right on this page. So, just pick an operator from our list.
- Read Expert Reviews: Reading reviews is the best way to know more about the services an Siru mobile casino provides. We’ve not only listed them but our team of experts has reviewed them too.
- Visit the Siru Casino for Yourself: Choosing a brand and then reading the review are 2 very important first steps for the Siru mobile casino, but you need to visit the website for yourself too. You should always do it to double-check whether the information you’ve gathered is true or not.
- Sign up and Play: The last step is the most fun step. Once everything checks out for you, you can simply register and start playing your favourite games at Siru Casino.
- Where Is This Method Available?
- Siru Mobile is only available in Norway, Sweden, Finland, and the United Kingdom.
- How safe is it to make a deposit with Siru Casino?
- It’s as safe as it can get. The platform boasts the latest SSL encryption on all the platforms. Also, it’s completely regulated by the government where it operates. As the payments are tied to the mobile carriers, Siru offers 100% risk free transactions.
- Can I get bonuses for Siru deposits?
- This is something we can’t tell you right away. It’s going to vary from brand to brand and country to country. Some operators offer the entire range of casino bonuses against Siru deposits while others don’t. You need to read the T&C of the casinos that accept Siru before you deposit.