We, at Wageringadvisors.co.uk (“we”, “us” and/or “our”, “Site”), respect your privacy and are committed to protect the privacy of our users (“user” or “you”).
By visiting this Site or using the Services, you accept rules and conditions described in this Policy, which could be changed over time. Every time, when you visit the Site or use the Services you express your direct consent to us collecting, using and disclosing information provided by you in accordance with the procedure described in this Policy.
We collect, register or process any of the following general categories of information:
Personal information provided by you, which includes email address and telephone numbers and other information voluntarily provided by you that identifies you as an individual.
Personal information may be gathered via various means including subscription submissions for newsletters, or other periodic information or features; your webpage comment postings (if applicable); direct contact forms etc.
Non-personal information obtained by us with the use of automatic data collection technologies.This information may include:
- Internet Protocol (IP) addresses;
- Device or mobile IDs and/or the device model and type;
- Browser information, operating system information, and/or language preferences;
- The location and the preceding and succeeding websites you have visited, including which pages/parts/icons of the Website your interacted with;
- Applications you click on and how often; and
- The pages of our Website or Application(s) you visit, and how long you spend on each page.
Use of Personal Information
We collect and analyse personal data in order to improve the quality of our services, particularly in order to provide you with relevant and interesting content, and to conduct analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used.
We may report aggregate information or statistical data about our users browsing actions and patterns to third parties (e.g. advertisers) in a way that does not identify any individual.
We may send out promotional emails relating to products and services for those users who have opted in to receive such communications. You may at any time withdraw your consent by clicking the “unsubscribe” button in any of our emails to you or contact us at [email protected].
Cookies & Analytics
The Services are not designated to users under the age of 18 or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction). If you are under 18 (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction), you should not use the Services nor provide any Personal Information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you. In the event that we become aware that a user under the age of 18 (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction) has shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us at [email protected].
In addition to the right to withdraw your consent given to us, you are entitled to the following additional rights:
- Right of access and correct the record of your personal data. It means that you have a right to obtain or request a copy of your personal data that is stored with us or request to update or correct the personal data if you believe it is incorrect.
- Right to erasure. You can ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing.
- Right to object to processing of your personal data. Where we are processing your data for the purposes of any legitimate interests, you can object at any time to this processing.
- Right to restrict use of your personal data. This right allows you to restrict the processing of your data for specific purposes.
- Right to data portability. You have a right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a machine-readable format. Where secure and technically feasible such data can be transmitted to another data controller by us.
- Right to complain to your local data protection authority.
If you wish to execute any of these rights, please contact us at the email address, specified in the contact section below.
Information Disclosure and Transfer
We do not sell or disclose any personal data to any third party other than as follows.
We share data with our controlled affiliates and subsidiaries; when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; and to maintain security. Therefore, we may share your information with other companies.
For EU Users. The laws of the countries where these companies are based may not be the same as those in the EU, but your information will be treated with the same high standard of care wherever it’s processed within the corporate family.
We can share the personal data we gather about you with the third parties located within the countries which have the jurisdiction that differs from the one of the country you live in. This is usually related to the countries which are not regarded as a part of European Economic Area (EEA) and which may not offer the same safeguards to personal data protection as within the EEA. As a result, you give your consent that we may transmit, process, and store the personal data of yours beyond the bounds of the EEA. If such transfer of personal data takes place, we ensure that we will protect the data to a level which meets the EU requirements.
Other Third Parties. We may also make certain information in a form that does not, own its own, permit direct association with you available to third parties for various purposes, including for business or marketing purposes or to assist third parties in understanding our users’ interest, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, the functionality available through the Service, statistics and other use. This information is not associated with any Personal Information or Personal Data that can identify any individual person.
All data transmitted by you personally, including payment data, is done so using the generally accepted and secure standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer). You can identify a secure SSL connection, among other things, by the additional “s” on the http (https://…) in the address bar of your browser, or by the lock symbol at the bottom of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data stored by us against manipulation, partial or complete loss and against unauthorised access by third parties.
Third Party Websites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites. If you follow any links to a third party website, keep in mind that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not assume any responsibility or obligations under such policies. Please examine these policies prior to transferring any personal data to other websites.
Our Relations with Advertisers
We do not disclose your data to our advertisers, however, We are entitled to provide summarised information about our users for the purpose of demonstrating to advertisers the characteristics of the target audience.
We are also entitled to use summarised information to provide assistance to advertisers in attracting the target audience.
If you have agreed to receive advertisements by email or via SMS from us or our partners, you can unsubscribe at any time by sending us an email via the Site or software developed by Us.
Changes to Our Privacy
How to Contact Us