Best Cashback Casinos for UK players
Best Casinos with Cashback Bonuses
100% match up to £100 + 10% Cashback
Bonus £300 + 100 Free Spins
10% Cashback No Wagering
Bonus £50 + 50 Free Spins
£300 Bonus match + 50 Free Spins
Cashback bonuses explained
A casino cashback bonus gives players back a specific portion of their losses back to them. Typically, the casino approves a percentage up to a predetermined amount of funds you get back. For example, a standard offer looks something like 10% cashback up to £100.
Since cashback casino bonuses focus on giving back shares of losses or deposits, they target regular and depositing players. Many consider them loyalty perks, and we have to agree. As usual, the deals vary in payout frequency, wagering requirements (if any), max cashouts, and eligible games. The basics are the same, nonetheless.
And if you wonder why to join an online casino with cashback, consider these benefits:
- You get back some of your losses, virtually reducing your total losses.
- You’re able to play longer, thanks to the cashback.
- Sometimes, it’s possible to cash out the cashback or use it to win real money.
- Usually, casinos credit it automatically without you bothering about it.
How does casino cashback work?
If you’ve ever used a credit card with cashback, you know how the process works. You make eligible purchases and get back a share of the amount spent. Well, casino cashbacks are similar. Instead of making purchases, however, you spend deposits on casino games.
Qualification criteria for rebates vary. Some operators only give it to VIP members, while others offer it to all UK players. Sometimes, the total losses must reach a certain amount before you snatch cashback. Other times, your account balance must drop under £5 or £10.
What we’re trying to say is – please read the rules for the most accurate information!
Here’s the simplest guide to claiming online casino cashback deals:
- Join one of the cashback gambling sites for Brits from our list.
- Deposit and opt in for money back, if necessary.
- Play eligible games for cashback.
- Qualify for a rebate according to the casino’s policy. Sometimes, this means having less than £5 in your account or losing at least £20, for example.
- Wait for the bonus back to reach your account.
Cashback casino calculations
Here are some examples of casino cashbacks and how the calculations work in case you want a better idea of how it works.
Get 10% cashback up to £100 on all losses.
To get the max cashback of £100 from this deal, you need to wager and lose £1,000. If you wager and lose £500, for instance, you’ll get 10% of that amount, i.e., £50.
VIP 30% cashback up to £500 on slots losses.
To get this offer, you must be a VIP and accumulate losses of £1,650 on online slots only. If your online slots losses total £1,000, your 30% cashback would be £300. If you also lost £500 on table games, that amount won’t affect your slots rebate in any way.
Types of casino cashbacks available to Brits
It wouldn’t be fun to have only one type of casino cashback promotion, right? UK cashback casino sites keep things fresh by launching different offers; be it cashback covering longer or shorter periods or targeting specific games.
Below, we’ll discuss some variations of rebates typically available at gambling sites.
- On all losses – Cashback calculated with all your losses taken into account. For example, you may have deposited £50 but also won £50 while playing. In this case, your total losses would be £100, and that’s the amount considered for the money-back calculations.
- Only on losing bets or spins – Rebate focusing on lost stakes and spins only. Let’s say your lost bets total £50, and the cashback is 10%. This money-back type deal would return you £5.
- On deposits – Gives you money from your deposit back, regardless of other circumstances. Deposit £100 and get back £15 if the deposit cashback is 15%.
Of course, there are many other aspects we need to cover. We’ve done that right up next!
Casino cashback by game
Our favourite cashback deals keep things simple by granting money back on all losses. When we say “all losses,” we mean ALL LOSSES, regardless of the games you’ve played. Casinos sometimes have other ideas, and so you may find the following types of online casino cashback by game:
- Live casino – Get cashback on losses accumulated on live dealer games only.
- Table games – Reserved for any amounts you’ve lost on RNG table games like online roulette, online baccarat, etc.
- Slots – Tailored for online slot players as it considers money lost on slot machines only.
- Specific slots/ game providers – These aren’t common cashback casino deals and usually last only for a limited time. Casinos use them to promote newly added games or games by certain game studios.
Casino cashback by timeframe
Bonus back deals that vary by timeframe also have some other differences. Those covering shorter periods are usually some limited promos or one-shot bonuses. Weekly and monthly rebates, by contrast, often work in favour of loyal customers and frequent players.
- Weekly – Most common cashback type, which gives you money back on your losses accumulated throughout one week.
- Monthly – Usually given as a loyalty perk to VIPs, it credits a share of players’ monthly losses back to their accounts.
- Daily – Often a limited-time or special-day promotion that ensures depositing players with lost bets get some of their money back the next day.
Casino cashback by percentage amount
Your cashback percentage depends on various factors, including promotion type, player status, and bonus rules. Yet, the most common rebate shares are the ones listed below.
We want to mention that some cashback percentages at casinos may go up to 30% or even higher. These offers, however, are reserved for the highest-level VIPs.
Typical casino cashback terms and conditions
All casino bonuses come with specific rules, and cashbacks aren’t excluded. Let us introduce you to some common T&Cs associated with rebate offers. These will affect how, when, and if you get your money-back rewards.
- Max cashback amount – It may refer to daily, weekly, or monthly limits. Typically, it goes up to £100 for standard users. It may be higher for VIPs, while some casinos don’t impose such limits at all.
- Wagering requirements – It’s possible to get wager-free casino cashback, but it’s also possible for the operator to impose a playthrough. You may need to wager the cashback funds 30-40x before it converts to cash.
- Eligible games – Depending on the rules, only online slot or table game losses may get you cashback. Some UK sites will refund all losses, regardless of the games played.
- Time limits – Some cashback deals expire within 72 hours or one month. If you hope to cash out, you must use/wager them during that period.
- Minimum deposit/loss required – Qualifying for certain bonus back deals means completing a deposit or accumulating losses of a specific amount.
- Winnings/withdrawal caps – It’s possible for casinos to limit cashing out winnings from cashback funds to £100, £250, or any amount they deem reasonable.
Casino cashback potential risks and tips
We must mention the potentially dark side of cashback casino bonus offers. Responsible gambling experts have highlighted these, and it’s unfair to overlook them.
To get a rebate, you must deposit and, in most cases, lose your payment. In that sense, cashback bonuses promote playing until you have no funds left. They sometimes provide a false sense of security as you feel like you win, even if you lose.
That’s why our Wagering Advisors experts remind you not to depend on cashback deals. You should always play as planned. If you get cashback along the way, that’s great. Never go and chase losses or incur bigger losses to qualify for a rebate!
Best cashback bonuses and casinos in the UK
Did you know the UK Gambling Commission full register has nearly 2,900 records? Over 900 licenses are classified as “remote” and about 200 as “remote casino”. In simple words, Brits have an overwhelming selection of gambling sites to choose from.
Many of these brands share the same user retention strategy – casino cashback!
If you wonder where to start, join thousands of other fellow online casino fans from the UK. Yet, we can confidently say that you’re one step ahead of everyone, considering you’ve landed on this page. Scroll down and discover the best casinos with cashback. Each has been ranked and handpicked by our Wagering Advisors iGaming experts.
All British Casino
As a depositing member at All British Casino, you qualify for 10% cashback on all lost deposits unattached to bonuses. You get wager-free cashback within 24 hours if your balance is under £10. This UKGC and MGA-licensed operator works with 20+ providers and offers hundreds of games, including an impressive Slingo collection. You’ll appreciate the casino’s free deposits and cashouts enabled by several trusted services like Visa, Trustly, Skrill, and Paysafe.
Every Monday is a Bonus Back Monday at SpinYoo Casino, meaning you get 10% cashback up to £100 on real money losses. These funds expire in 72 hours and have wagering requirements of 35x. SpinYoo has many other perks for loyal customers, including daily spins, loyalty points, and even weekly live casino promos. We love how SpinYoo supports Apple Pay, among other banking methods, publishes RTP rates, and has two types of welcome bonuses.
KingdomAce stands out with its creative rewards programme spiced up with missions, levels, badges, and an entire rewards store. Among the long list of promos, you’ll notice Cashback Weekends and Midweek Cashback. The first option grants up to 15% up to $500 on deposit losses, while the second option gives 10% up to $500. KingdomAce marvels in various aspects, including banking (10+ methods), mobile play, and game versatility.
Every Crazee Tuesday, you can get a 10% bonus back up to £100 on real money losses at the colourful Playzee Casino. Play through the casino cashback bonus 35 times within 72 hours, and it will turn into cash. Let us remind you that Playzee Casino has daily rewards and an exclusive Zee Loyalty scheme with additional perks. Playzee’s 1,000+ games, UKGC licence, and 10+ banking methods got our attention long before we noticed the bonus back promo.
No Bonus Casino
“Always 10% cashback” is the first thing you see when you open No Bonus Casino. The brand over-delivers this offer as it comes without wagering requirements and no max cashout. No Bonus Casino has frequent tournaments with attractive prize pools and many other promotions for frequent players. Trustly, Visa, and Paysafe are among the banking methods leading to real-money casino games and betting on sports here.
Online casino cashback benefits and drawbacks – a quick overview
Cashback is like spending £50 at the supermarket and then someone randomly giving you £5 on your way out. Sounds cool, right?
As a concept, getting rebate on your spending will always be both lucrative and possibly dangerous. The latter part is especially true when applied to the world of real money gambling. That’s why we list some pros and cons of cashback casino bonus offers. Keeping you fully informed has always been our prerogative.
- Getting back a percentage of your losses, which you would’ve lost anyway.
- Perfect treat for your loyalty.
- Desktop and mobile play qualify for online casino cashback.
- Hassle-free and easy to use.
- Not limited to newly registered users only.
- Prolongs your playtime.
- Possibly driving some players to spend more.
- Often comes with some restrictive rules.
- May be the only casino bonus available.
- Can’t be combined with other rewards.
Casino cashbacks in a nutshell
Thanks to this guide, you don’t have to look far for the best cashback casino offers. Use the knowledge shared here to make smarter choices and make the most out of casino cashbacks. More importantly, stay dedicated to responsible gambling. That’s the only way to take full advantage of gambling rebates.
If you make all the right steps, expect longer playing times and more opportunities to win. Losing is always part of the game at UK online casinos. With cashback bonuses, however, you get the second chance many fellow players hope for.
- Can players from the UK claim cashback bonuses?
- Yes, UK players are eligible for cashback bonus offers as long as they join licensed gambling sites with such deals.
- Are cashback offers applicable to welcome offers only?
- No, cashback casino bonuses typically target loyal customers. Usually, UK gambling operators don’t combine cashback with the welcome promo and offer it afterwards as a loyalty perk.
- How often can I get cashback bonuses at the same casino?
- The cashback frequency at UK online casinos depends on the operator’s policy. You may get a rebate daily, weekly, or monthly. Some sites also have limited-time cashback deals that last for a month and expire, for example.
Similar Casinos and Alternatives
- Best Casino Bonuses and Offers
- New Casino Sites UK
- Best Payout Online Casinos
- Fast Withdrawal Casino UK
- Free Spins Bonus on Registration
- Low Wagering Casino Bonuses
- Casino Reload Bonus UK
More Casino Bonuses
- Free Spins No Wagering No Deposit
- Real Money Online Casinos
- Birthday Bonus Casino UK
- £5 Deposit Casino UK
- £10 Deposit Casino Bonus
- Best First Deposit Bonus UK
- Free £10 No Deposit Casinos
- No Deposit Casinos
- MrQ Casino
- Gala Bingo Casino
- Casushi Casino
- PlayOJO Casino
- Playzee Casino
- AHTI Games Casino
- Slotnite Casino
- AllBritish Casino
- Boku Casinos UK
- PayPal Casinos
- Pay by Phone Casinos UK
- Trustly Online Casinos
- Paysafe Casinos UK
- SMS Billing Casino