Best Pay By SMS casinos in the UK: Complete Guide
Explore our go-to guide to learn how you benefit with SMS billing payments while gambling. Check the curated list of top Pay By SMS casinos
Look no further than our guide to the best pay by SMS casinos in the UK! Our editorial team at Wagering Advisors has reviewed and analysed dozens of sites to bring you the top-rated casinos that allow you to deposit and play using just your mobile phone. Whether you prefer slots, table games, or live dealer action, these SMS deposit casinos offer a fast and secure way to fund your account and start playing right away.
This article breaks down all you need to know about this payment method and the top SMS casinos in the UK.
Top picks for online casinos that accept SMS billing
70 No Wager Bonus Spins
100% match up to £100 + 10% Cashback
100% up to £200 sign-up bonus
Bonus up to £25 + 20 Free Spins
How do pay by SMS casino payments work?
Pay by SMS online casino sites work with the biggest carriers in the UK to enable text message deposits.
There are two main concepts when it comes to pay by SMS deposit casinos – mobile phone contract charges and mobile phone credit charges. In the first case, the SMS casino deposit amount is added to your monthly bill. In the second case, the deposit at SMS casinos is taken from your available phone credit.
Example of a mobile phone contract charge:
- You deposit £10, and they appear on your next monthly bill.
Example of a mobile phone credit charge:
- You have £50 credit and make a £10 casino deposit. Your phone credit is £40 after the payment completes.
You can compare these with credit card and debit card payments. If you use your phone bill, you pay for the SMS deposit later, just like when you make credit card payments. When you use your prepaid credit, you are charged immediately, as happens with debit card payments.
One thing to remember about pay by SMS deposit requests is that your carrier must be supported. UK casino players on the EE, 02, 3, Vodafone, and Sky will surely be able to make a casino SMS deposit. Other typically supported carriers include Lyca Mobile, Tesco Mobile, and Virgin Mobile. The exact list may vary by casino.
Here are the main pros of joining a top SMS casino:
- You don’t need to register for additional services like e-wallets.
- Even though the limits are low, you can play now and pay later.
- Making and confirming payments is very easy.
- You keep your card and bank details private.
- Excellent for staying within your playing budget.
- No processing fees (typically) and instant processing times.
SMS bill casino sites have drawbacks, too. Here they are:
- It’s not possible to cash out winnings to your phone bill.
- A bad choice for high rollers due to low daily and monthly limits.
- Your carrier may not be supported.
With all of this in mind, it’s no wonder that top SMS deposit mobile platforms like Payforit, Boku, and Siru are growing in popularity among UK gamblers eager for a different, faster, simpler, more secure experience.
Casino payments with SMS – a step-by-step guide
Making payments at SMS casinos is simple and doesn’t require additional profiles or registrations. In the example of e-wallet casinos, you need to create a profile with the e-wallet company first. At any SMS deposit casino in the UK, it’s enough to have a working smartphone.
In case you top up using a prepaid number, you should make sure you have enough credit. Other than that, you just need your phone nearby, as you’ll get the confirmation code on it.
Step-by-step guide on how to make a deposit at a pay by SMS casino in the UK.
- Pick a brand from this page and visit it through our link.
- Create your profile and verify your identity.
- Go to the cashier section to initiate a deposit.
- Choose pay by SMS and wait for the payment screen to load.
- You need to enter your mobile phone number alongside the amount you want to transfer.
- Get an SMS confirmation code to your number.
- Enter the code on the casino’s appropriate field to confirm the transfer.
- Your pay by SMS casino deposit appears instantly in your account.
Note from Wagering Advisors: Boku is among the most popular and widely spread mobile casino payment services. We have a full list of Boku casino sites for UK players right here.
Withdrawing Winnings from Mobile casinos with SMS Deposit
Even though pay by SMS methods are fantastic for making quick deposits, they are not available for withdrawals.
If you need to make a withdrawal, look into alternative popular banking options.
Specifics of SMS casino billing
Pay by text casino sites share some traits that any UK player should consider. Making a casino deposit via SMS imposes some limitations that will be important to high rollers. This casino banking method doesn’t support withdrawals, either.
Other than these two, we don’t believe that casino deposit by SMS affects your overall iGaming experience. Still, let’s overview some specifics of pay by SMS casinos in the UK.
- Need an alternative for cashing out – It’s impossible to get withdrawals to your phone bill or prepaid phone credit. Bank transfers or Visa withdrawals are typical options for cashing out among pay by SMS casino players.
- Typical minimum deposit – Most UK casinos accept payments of £10, but low deposit casino sites may let you upload only £1 or £3. SMS payments support all the variations.
- Max payment limits – If you spend over £30 a day and £240 a month, pay by SMS casinos won’t cut it for you. These are the standard deposit limits, and it’s impossible to avoid them.
- Fees – Don’t expect any processing fees when depositing via a text message. We’ve noticed some casinos that impose charges of 15%, but they keep all fees transparent. So you’ll know what you’re approving.
- Pay by SMS and play on mobile – You can use your smartphone for gambling online and for completing pay by SMS deposits.
How to choose the best SMS deposit casino for your needs?
Players often focus on general aspects of choosing gambling destinations, such as the ones listed in our main Wagering Advisors casino evaluation criteria.
That’s not a mistake per se, but it’s not the best strategy either. After all, there are 32 million online gambling accounts in the UK. Not all of those users want the same things and have the same needs. That’s why we’re listing considerations that will lead you to the best SMS online casino based on your preferences.
- Check accepted carriers. You can’t complete text message casino payments if your carrier isn’t supported. For instance, you may use BT Mobile, but the casino may work with other networks.
- Check the payment policy. As we mentioned, it’s possible that some online casinos with SMS payments charge fees. Also, the deposit limits vary by operator. Stick to the gambling sites whose banking policies work for you.
- How will you withdraw? Since cashing out via SMS isn’t possible, you need to join a casino site that has your second-best banking method.
- Bonus opportunities. Some casinos focus on the welcome package, while others pamper loyal users with VIP rewards. Does the casino offer free spins and online slot tournaments? Basically, don’t overlook anything bonus-related, as bankroll boosts are essential.
- Any specific games you like? It’s fair to say that most casino sites that accept SMS payments have the most popular games, like Starburst and Book of Dead. However, when it comes to less popular games or specific titles, keep your eyes open before you join the site.
The Best Online Casinos with SMS Deposits
Ultimately, the SMS billing casino method is about making the gaming experience as enjoyable as possible.
As much as players want to be in the casino for the excitement of the games, no one wants to be concerned that the platform they choose is not the most trustworthy.
Based on our analysis, the top SMS mobile casinos in the UK are:
- All British
What can you play at UK online casinos with SMS payments?
It’s good to see that the best pay by SMS casinos have massive game selections. The brands listed on this page and recommended to our readers ensure everyone finds something to play on their platforms.
Overall, choosing an SMS billing casino means getting access to the industry’s leading game providers. Our research left us craving for more as we saw game lobbies supplied by NetEnt, Evolution, Play’n GO, and other top-class companies.
Consequently, pay by SMS casino sites boast all game types, including classic, video, and 3D online slots. Naturally, you can expect table games like roulette and blackjack alongside Slingo, crash games, and live dealer games.
Bonus offers for players at pay by SMS UK casinos
If you worry that a pay by SMS payment will limit your bonus opportunities, forget about such concerns. UK casinos usually impose such restrictions on methods that bring them processing costs. The best pay by SMS casino sites will let you make payments and claim all their bonuses within a few clicks.
Here are the typical promotion types these gambling sites offer:
- Welcome packages – Complete registration and your first deposit to grab a nice welcome bonus bundle.
- Reload and free bonuses – Subsequent payments often result in reload bonuses, plus some no deposit deals and ongoing promos may be available.
- Cashback – Some operators that let you top up by SMS will give you back a percentage of your deposits or losses.
Note from Wagering Advisors: If you tend to make multiple payments at the same site, check out our list of vetted reload bonus UK casino sites.
How Secure Are the SMS Casino Sites?
The consumer simply sends a paid SMS text that’s encrypted to the casino payment number when using SMS payments. The number is what we call an SMS payment gateway. The user’s mobile phone number, the money paid for the premium SMS, and the SMS payment gateway they must pay are all known to the mobile phone operator. However, they have no idea what was purchased or from whom.
SMS casinos emphasise this to their customers, who are usually happy to know the transaction is completely anonymous and does not indicate what was paid for.
SMS deposits are straightforward since they do not need customers to enter credit card numbers or bank account information. Users don’t have to look for a UKash ticket or an e-wallet code.
They just charge the charges to their phone bills, which they can do in one quick and straightforward transaction.
Mobile Payments with SMS Deposits
SMS billing casinos are on the rise because the payments are secure, quick, and easy to use. Players are not required to go through lengthy registration procedures or create accounts.
As a result, payment companies have launched many new SMS payment platforms for gamers to select from.
Boku is the most famous of these SMS deposit methods and was one of the first SMS bill casino choices to appear on the market (launched in 2009). Making a payment with Boku on casino sites is simple since all you have to do is enter your phone number into the website when asked to do so and wait for its answer.
Subsequently, your service provider will be authorised to make payments on your behalf following this process. Unlike e-wallets, this approach is relatively safe because the risk of tampering is removed.
Siru Mobile is one of the top SMS casinos payment gateways, which makes it simple to handle payments using a SIM card on a smartphone or tablet. Registration, acceptance of the contract’s conditions, and payment processing are all part of the three-step procedure to get started.
Siru Mobile was founded in 2011 to provide a quick and straightforward way to conduct mobile payments. This IT firm processes payments for online retailers, online casinos, and brick-and-mortar businesses using a cloud-based payment technology.
Payforit allows mobile gambling platforms to charge a fee to the customer’s mobile phone bill. This works whether you choose to pay by phone bill monthly or on a pay-as-you-go basis. Customers who pay as they go will have the money deducted from their phone balance, while those who pay monthly will get a charge on their next bill.
To use this service, simply choose Payforit while making a deposit by SMS. You will be prompted to complete one to three steps to validate the charge. You may be required to enter your phone number, casino ID, and password.
Good alternatives to casinos with SMS billing
We must say that a pay by SMS casino may support this option through various services. For example, a Boku online casino or a Siru online casino both belong in the category of casino sites that accept SMS text deposits.
Despite the various ways to go about this casino billing option, it’s possible that you want to use an alternative. It’s also possible that you’re using a small carrier that doesn’t support this option. In that case, you’ll be looking at reliable substitutions like the ones listed below.
- Prepaid cards – Vouchers like Paysafecard and Neosurf have the same benefits as SMS online casino deposits. They’re instant and private, but also don’t support depositing.
- Trustly – Trustly casinos are perfect alternatives to casinos with SMS. They let you deposit and withdraw instantly from your online banking account.
- Debit cards – You can use your debit card to make casino payments and withdraw winnings. These transfers are fast, secure, and easy to complete.
Conclusion on pay by SMS casinos
Our readers with small playing budgets and active mobile phone lines will benefit from SMS payment casino sites. They can complete deposits within seconds and without additional steps like funding e-wallets.
Casino sites with SMS have excellent games and decent bonus opportunities. When you deposit by text at a casino, you can claim the welcome package alongside other promos.
As always, we have tested and listed the best SMS online casinos for Brits. So, check our reviews and discover the best casino that accepts pay by SMS deposits in no time.
- Can I safely make a deposit via SMS in a casino?
- Casinos that accept SMS deposits are not only convenient, but they are also safe and easy to use. You won’t be entering any banking details, and you won’t be a potential victim to fraud or crime.
- How long does it take to make this kind of deposit?
- The method is almost instant. Once you go through the steps described above and enter your SMS code on the casino site, your account will be instantly loaded with funds.
- Are there fees applicable to this banking option?
- It depends on the casino you choose, as well as your network provider. In most cases, there are minimal fees, but they are often lower than with other banking methods such as e-wallets.
- Can I make a withdrawal via the SMS payment method?
- No. It works for deposits only. However, for a fast withdrawal of their funds, players would do well to use a different method with quick processing times.
- Best Boku Casinos UK
- Best PayPal Casinos
- Best Pay by Phone Casinos
- Best Trustly Casinos UK
- Best Paysafe Casinos UK
- Best Payout Casinos UK
- Under 1 Hour Withdrawal Casino UK
More Casino Bonuses
- Best Casino Bonuses and Offers
- Free Spins Bonus on Registration
- Low Wagering Casinos UK
- £1 Deposit Casinos
- £5 Deposit Casinos
- £2 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- £3 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- Mobile Casinos UK
- MrQ Casino Bonus
- Gala Bingo Casino Bonus
- Casushi Casino Bonus
- PlayOJO Casino Bonus
- Playzee Casino Bonus
- AHTI Games Casino Bonus
- Slotnite Casino Bonus
- AllBritish Casino Bonus