Table Of Contents:
How We Rate No Wagering Requirement Casinos
Here at Wagering Advisors, we are very serious about selecting the safest, highest quality casino sites for you. We check the following to ensure that we have the list of the best no wagering casinos in the UK.
SSL Encryption and Security Measures
Great bonus offers can be tempting, but you shouldn’t rush until you learn if the casino is safe to use. We check if the sites use SSL encryption and other security measures to protect you and your personal data.
Licensing and Regulation
Licensed casinos are checked for fairness, security and quality and must adhere to strict rules to keep their licenses. We only approve casinos that hold reputable licenses from bodies like the UKGC and MGA.
Games and Software Developers
When you find a no wagering casino UK, you will play games to entertain yourself and win some money. It’s important that the website has a good choice of games, as well as games from reputable software developers.
No Wagering Bonuses and Other Perks
Start with a welcome bonus to loyalty perks, casinos will have all kinds of things to offer you to entice you to play there. The no wagering casino bonus will have some terms that you need to meet, and we’ll tell you all about it in our review.
Speed of Payouts
When you win your money, you might want to withdraw them. We’ll tell you if the casino processes payouts fast.
Mobile Optimization and Website Speed
Do you prefer to play from your phone? We will recommend only casinos with no wagering requirements that are optimized for mobile play.
Contact Methods and Support
If something happens or you have questions, you need to find the support whenever you need it. We’ll check if it is available and where you can find it.
What you use to make your deposits or cashouts can affect things like speed, fees, and even security. We’ll check what options you have.
Best UK Casinos With No Wagering Requirements
|Casino||No Wagering Casino Bonus|
|Play OJO||50 No Wagering Chances For New Players|
|NoBonus Casino||10% Cashback Forever|
|Videoslots Casino||11 No Wagering Chances With The First Deposit|
|Paddy Power||MAX 200 Free Chances with CODE PGCTV1|
|Betfair||50 No Wagering Free Chances after £10 deposit|
|Betfred||70 No Wagering Free Chances with CODE CASINO70|
|Pots of Luck||80 No Wagering Free Chances after £20 Deposit|
|MrQ||30 No Wagering Bonus Spins On Starburst For Promo Code STAR30|
|Pokerstars Casino||200 No Wagering Bonus Spins With Promo Code CASINO200|
|STS Casino||500 No Wagering Bonus Rounds|
What Is A Wagering Requirement?
Wagering requirements refer to the terms you have to meet when you claim a bonus concerning how many times you must play through the amount before you can take out your winnings. These are also referred to as playthrough requirements.
These come attached to promotions at online casinos. If the site has set wagering requirements, you must meet them in order to cashout any potential winnings.
How Do Wagering Requirements Work?
If you claim a bonus at a no wagering online casino, this means that there aren’t any playthrough requirements that you have to meet. However, if the casino has some terms for withdrawing your winnings, you need to be familiar with what this means.
This means that, once you become eligible for the promotion and get it, you can play with what you’ve been given and potentially win money. Once you do, you have to play through that specific amount for a certain number of times before you can withdraw money – and usually within a selected period of time.
For example, a $10 bonus can come with 35x playthrough requirements. This means that you’ll have to gamble that $10 at least 35 times before you are eligible for a payout.
How Can I Avoid the Wagering Requirements at Casinos?
If a casino has wagering requirements for a promotion you claim, you cannot avoid these terms. Casinos have such terms to protect themselves from losses, especially if they give very generous bonuses and promotions to their players. You can’t expect to take out your winnings from a bonus of over a thousand dollars without any strings attached. If this were the case, people would be withdrawing as soon as they won some money, and casinos would be in a big loss.
Some sites, though, choose to offer promotions without wagering requirements. Let’s see why this is the case.
What Is a No Wagering Casino Site?
No wagering sites are the websites that offer promotions without playthrough requirements. This means that, once you get the bonus money or free chances, you can use them to play. You might be restricted in terms of games you can play or maximum bet amounts. However, if you win money, you don’t have to spend the money for a selected amount of times before you can cashout.
Such gambling sites usually have one or two bonuses that work this way. They can still have bonuses with wagering requirements.
The Different Types of No Wagering Bonuses
No wagering bonuses are available in different variations, so you will be happy to find the following offers:
No Wagering No Deposit Bonus
The offer requires players to register at the casino and confirm their account. Upon registration, there is no need for the first deposit as you will qualify for the offer from the start. Sometimes, you may be required to use a bonus code and claim this amount, but most of the time, only registration is needed. No wagering no deposit bonus is the most demanded among users, but they are rare so make sure to search for the best providers in the market with such an incredible offer. No wagering bonus is available either in the form of free spins or cash, but both offers are recommended.
No Wagering Free Spins
This promo is available only for online slots players. You can get them as part of the welcome offer. In this case, you will see match offer followed by some spins on specific games and the time limit to use them. Free spins can also be awarded separately when the new game appears. Free spins can be used on specified slots, so you need to count on that before claiming them. Once again, they are only available for a limited timeframe which depends on the casino decision. However, the best part of the story is to find them at wager free casinos and avoid wagering requirements.
No Wagering Deposit Bonus
This sort of bonus is only available to players who make the initial deposit after signing up at the no wagering casino. You will usually see what is the minimum required amount you need to complete before registration. The min deposit starts from £5, £10 or £20, but you can also reveal sites which require the lowest deposits possible starting from £1, £2 or £3. This offer can also include some free spins, but it usually appears in the form of a matched bonus. If you notice a 100% match up to £500, this is a perfect example of no wagering deposit bonus.
Terms & Conditions with No Wagering Casino Offers
No wagering welcome bonus typically comes with particular restrictions. That means that you cannot use it as you want, but need to follow certain rules to make the most out of the deal:
- Time Limits: This is one of the regular terms related to no wagering bonus. Once you get the amount, you can solely use it within a certain timeframe. As soon as this period expires, you won’t be able to benefit from the offer. The limited period of validity is one of the main reasons to use the amount as soon as you claim it.
- Minimum Deposit: To claim a certain bonus, you will often be required to make a min deposit amount. It can be anything from £5, £10, £20, or similar, but this requirement is obligatory if you want to qualify for the offer. Make sure to check the min amount of a deposit at no wagering casinos and only play if you have enough funds to afford it.
- Excluded Banking Options: Sometimes, you will also see that no wagering casinos accept certain methods, but exclude them from the bonus. This means that if you deposit with such options (such as Skrill or Neteller), you won’t qualify for the bonus. That’s why you should always pay attention to whether certain methods are excluded from the offer.
- Game Limits: Online casino without wagering requirements also set a limited number of games available when spending your time and money at such casino sites with no wagering requirements. Usually, you will only be able to play a limited number of games, which is restrictive for customers. If you come across such a limitation, there would be a list of available games such as slots, table games, and similar. Details are always included in the terms and conditions, so you should check them twice before moving on.
Pros of Playing with a No Wagering Bonus
Here are the perks of claiming such promotions:
- You can draw out your money instantly once you win them
- These usually require small deposits to be claimed
- You can try out a site with a bonus with minimum risk
Cons of Playing with a No Wagering Bonus
There are also some disadvantages from this generous offer:
- Very few casinos in the UK have such promotions
- These are usually very small in size to avoid big losses for the casinos
Banking Methods Accepted In Most No Wagering Casinos
A platform like this usually has a great selection of banking methods. You can quickly and efficiently make deposits and withdrawals. We have listed some of the common banking methods below:
- Bank Transfer
Currencies Accepted In Most Of No Wagering Casinos
When using a site with no wagering requirements, you can play using a variety of international currencies. This will depend on where the site originates from, but we would expect to see the following currencies:
How To Choose the Best No Wagering Casino
Revealing the best wager free site in the United Kingdom looks difficult. However, you need to focus on the research process and stick to the no wagering casinos. which fulfill your preferences. Here is the list of necessary steps to reveal the best site in the market:
- Find No Wagering Casino from Our List: We create a list of reputable and established casinos in the market. Before we include one of the sites in the list, we check every single aspect of the platform including the license, number of games, promotions, security features, and similar. We want to make sure that players spend their cash only at trusted sites with tradition and fair policies. That’s why you should choose one of the providers from our list and enjoy the wager free experience.
- Read The Reviews from Professionals: The next step in revealing the best UK wager free site is reading reviews from our expert team. They are skilled professionals and they spend hours testing top casinos in the market. They complete registration, make a deposit and play popular games. They also continue the experience by claiming promotions, reaching customer support, and evaluating the overall customer satisfaction. If they are satisfied with the casino’s performance, they recommend the site to players, so you don’t have to worry about the experience. Just read their comments and recommendations and you will enjoy a safe and smooth gambling experience.
- Head To the Casino: As soon as you have checked reviews from our experts, you should visit the site and get the first impressions. This will help you to evaluate the quality of games, their features, user interface, design, and overall quality of the site. You can scroll down through the site, have a look at available options and make a decision about the future.
- Sign Up and Play: The last and the most important step before playing is to complete the registration process by filling in the required forms including your first name, last name, username, email, address, password, and similar. The registration is usually simple, so you just need to fill in details about yourself before you can confirm the account, and accept the terms and conditions and your current age. After completion of these steps, continue with the first deposit by choosing one of the accepted payment options and selecting your favorite game for the start.
Best 5 No Wagering Casinos In the UK
If you are looking for the best site in the United Kingdom, make sure to choose one of the following brands:
This is an award-winning platform, founded in 2017. Owned by Skill On Net Ltd, the site is a place to find titles such as slots, table options, and live gambling opportunities. It is also a safe place to spend money thanks to the licenses from the Malta Gaming Authority and the Swedish Regulator. Once you complete the registration, you can claim the initial bonus or 50 free spins without wagering required. The only requirement is to complete an initial deposit of £10. PlayOJO is also compatible with mobile devices, so you can enjoy the experience from any place.
This is another top casino in the UK, established in 2013 and owned by L&L Europe Ltd. Here you can find a list of games from established software companies such as slots, table options, video poker, and live content. The site already has three licenses, so it is really safe to place regular bets. This includes the MGA, UKKC, and SGA licenses. The level of security is also high as the site has encryption technology along with its games tested by TST independent authority. New players can qualify for a 10% cashback offer which is available without a wagering requirement.
A top-tier gambling site and one of the most trusted in the market. Since its establishment, the brand has been a place with interesting games such as slots, live casinos, video poker, and table games. It is also a secure brand as it has licenses from the UKGC, MGA, Danish Authority, and Swedish Authority. If you take an opportunity to sign up at the site, you will get 11 wager free spins on Starburst by NetEnt. These spins will be automatically added to your account as soon as you make the first deposit. All winnings made from the welcome spins come without wagering requirements.
Paddy Power is the UK gambling site, founded in 2004. It has an eCOGRA certificate and license from the Alderney Gambling Authority. As for the games, you will find anything from slots, table games, video poker, and specialty titles, so you have different choices including the titles from IGT and Playtech brands. The welcome bonus is available for all users who deposit at least £10 as they can get a £50 Bonus and 100 spins.
A reputable British site, founded in 2000. Here you will enjoy a range of games such as video slots, video poker, and table options as well as the products from leading software brands. The site has licenses from the UKGC, MGA, and SGA and its titles are compatible with mobiles. New players who deposit at least £10 will receive a £30 bonus and 100 free spins.
Frequently Asked Questions About No Wagering Casino
- Is ‘no wagering’ the same as ‘no bonus’?
- No. No wagering bonuses are actual bonuses. They are usually smaller in size, but they don’t require that you spend the amount for a selected number of times before you can ask for a payout.
- What casino games do not contribute toward the wagering requirements of casinos?
- This depends on the casino you play at and the promotion you claim. In most cases, slots have the biggest contribution to the wagering terms, while table, card games and live games have less, sometimes even 1%.
- Is it easy to complete the wagering requirements at online casinos?
- This depends on where you gamble and what kind of bonus you claim. Some sites have reasonable terms that go around 20x to 35x. Others have very high requirements. We’ve seen sites with wagering terms of 200x playthrough, which makes it very hard to get to a payout.
- Can I withdraw my winnings if I don’t meet the wagering requirements?
- No. If a casino has wagering requirements, you cannot go around them. You’ll have to meet those terms to withdraw your winnings. This is why you should always check the bonus terms before you claim a promotion.
- Is It Possible To Win In No Wagering Casinos?
- Some people believe that platforms like this are rigged, or that there is no chance of winning – this is not the case. This type of gambling site operates fairly and uses random number generators, just like any other platform. The chances of winning at casino with no wagering requirements are no different from any other type of gambling site.
- Is It Safe To Play Online At No Wagering Casino?
- Yes, of course! These platforms do not differ from other online gambling sites – they offer first-rate security and data protection. When using these sites, you can expect security measures like SSL encryption, enhanced authentication, and payment protection. We advise checking if the no wagering casino is licensed and works with any auditing companies, too – this will give an indication of their security and legitimacy.
- What Does 50x Wagering Mean?
- This means that you need to wager your bonus amount 50x before you can qualify for withdrawal. If the bonus is sticky, you will also be required to wager the deposit amount plus your bonus.
- Can Existing Players Qualify For Bonuses At No Wagering Casinos?
- Some no wagering casinos will provide bonuses to existing players, but they are usually smaller than what you’d get when making your first deposit. These include bonuses like a 40% match on a deposit. You may also get free chances on some bonuses, but there might be wagering requirements.
- Is a no wagering bonus the same as a no deposit bonus?
- This is definitely not the same thing, but one promotion can be both at the same time. A no deposit bonus is given to you without a requirement for a deposit. You’ll have to meet some terms to get it, such as signing up on a site or downloading the casino app. A no wagering bonus is any promotion that doesn’t include playthrough requirements. This can be both a no deposit or deposit bonus.
- How does the UK Gambling Commission check no wagering casinos?
- The UK Gambling Commission ensures that sites are safe and fair to players. They check all websites using the same criteria. If a casino has a good reputation, is licensed by the UKGC and has such an attractive bonus, it will certainly receive a high rating from us.