Best No Wagering Casino Sites UK
70 No Wager Bonus Spins
10% Cashback No Wagering
20 Free Spins No Wagering for £10
50 No Wager Bonus Spins
100% up to £200 sign-up bonus
What Is a Wagering Requirement?
Wagering requirements refer to the terms you have to meet when you claim a bonus concerning how many times you must play through the amount before you can take out your winnings. These are also referred to as ‘playthrough’ requirements.
These conditions are attached to promotions at online casinos. If the site has set wagering requirements, you must meet them in order to cashout any potential winnings.
How Do Wagering Requirements Work?
If you claim a bonus at a no wagering online casino, this means that there aren’t any playthrough requirements that you have to meet. However, if a gambling operator has some terms for withdrawing your winnings, you need to be familiar with what this means.
This means that, once you become eligible for the promotion and get it, you can play with what you’ve been given and potentially win money. Once you do, you have to play through that specific amount for a certain number of times before you can withdraw money – and usually within a selected period of time.
For example, a £10 bonus can come with 35x playthrough requirements. This means that you have to bet that £10 amount at least 35 times before you are eligible for a payout.
What is a No Wagering Casino?
No wagering casinos are gaming platforms that offer promotions without playthrough requirements. This means that, once you play through the bonus money or free spins, you can withdraw any winnings available straight away. You might be restricted in terms of games you can play your bonus with or maximum bet amounts.
Casinos usually have one or two promotions with no wagering required. They might still have other offers that include wagering requirements though.
Best UK Casinos With No Wagering Requirements
|Casino||No Wagering Bonus|
|Play OJO||50 No Wagering Spins For New Players|
|NoBonus Casino||10% Cashback Forever|
|Videoslots Casino||11 No Wagering Spins With The First Deposit|
|MrQ||30 No Wagering Bonus Spins On Starburst For Promo Code STAR30|
How We Rate No Wagering Requirement Casinos
Here at Wagering Advisors, we are very serious about selecting the safest, highest quality gaming sites for you. We check the following criteria to ensure that we have the list of the best no wagering casinos in the UK.
No Wagering Bonuses and Other Promotions
From welcome bonuses to ongoing promotions, casinos will have all kinds of things to offer you to entice you to play. No wagering casino bonus will have some terms that you need to meet, and we’ll tell you all about it in our review.
Speed of Payouts
When you win your money, you might want to withdraw them. We’ll tell you if the casino processes payouts fast.
SSL Encryption and Security Measures
Great bonus offers can be tempting, but you shouldn’t rush until you learn if the casino is safe to use. We check if the sites use SSL encryption and other security measures to protect you and your personal data.
Licensing and Regulation
Licensed brands are checked for fairness, security and quality and must adhere to strict rules to keep their licenses. We only approve casinos that hold reputable licenses from bodies like the UKGC and MGA.
Games and Software Developers
When you find a no wagering casino UK, you will play games to entertain yourself and win some money. It’s important that the website has a good choice of games, as well as games from reputable software developers.
Mobile Optimisation and Website Speed
Do you prefer to play from your phone? We will recommend only casinos with no wagering requirements that are optimised for mobile play.
Contact Methods and Customer Support
If something happens or you have questions, you need to find the support whenever you need it. We’ll check if it is available and where you can find it.
What you use to make your deposits or cashouts can affect things like speed, fees, and even security. We’ll check what options you have.
Different Forms of No Wagering Bonuses
No wagering bonuses are available in different variations. Let’s discuss them in more details:
No Wagering Free Spins
This promo is available only for online slots players. You can get them as part of the welcome offer. In this case, you will see match offer followed by some spins on specific games and the time limit to use them. Free spins can also be awarded separately when the new game appears. Once again, they are only available for a limited timeframe. However, the best part of the story is to find them at wager free casinos and avoid wagering requirements.
No Wagering Deposit Bonus
This sort of bonus is only available to players who make the initial deposit after signing up at the no wagering casino. You will usually see what is the minimum required amount you need to complete before registration. The min deposit starts from £5, £10 or £20, but you can also find sites which require the lowest deposits possible starting from £1, £2 or £3.
This offer can also include some free spins, but it usually appears in the form of a matched bonus. If you notice a 100% match up to £100, this is a perfect example of a no wagering deposit bonus.
No Wagering No Deposit Bonus
The offer requires players to register at the casino and verify their account. Upon registration, there is no need for the first deposit as you will qualify for the offer from the start.
Sometimes, you may be required to use a bonus code and claim this amount, but most of the time, only registration is needed. No wagering and no deposit bonus is the most demanded among users, but they are quite rare so make sure to search for the best operators on the market. No deposit bonus with No wagering required is available either in the form of free spins or bonus cash.
Terms & Conditions with No Wagering Casino Offers
No wagering welcome bonus typically comes with particular restrictions. That means that you cannot use it as you want, but need to follow certain rules to make the most out of the deal:
- Time Limits: This is one of the regular terms related to no wagering bonus. Once you get the amount, you can solely use it within a certain timeframe. As soon as this period expires, you won’t be able to benefit from the offer. The limited period of validity is one of the main reasons to use the amount as soon as you claim it.
- Minimum Deposit: To claim a certain bonus, you will often be required to make a min deposit amount. It can be anything from £5, £10, £20, or similar, but this requirement is obligatory if you want to qualify for the offer. Make sure to check the min amount of a deposit at no wagering casinos and only play if you have enough funds to afford it.
- Excluded Banking Options: Sometimes, you will also see that no wagering casinos accept certain methods, but exclude them from the bonus. This means that if you deposit with such options (such as Skrill or Neteller), you won’t qualify for the bonus. That’s why you should always pay attention to whether certain methods are excluded from the offer.
- Game Limits: Online casino without wagering requirements also set a limited number of games available when spending your time and money at casino sites with no wagering requirements. Usually, you will only be able to play a limited number of games, which is restrictive for customers. If you come across such a limitation, there would be a list of available games such as slots, table games, and similar. Details are always included in the terms and conditions, so you should check them twice before moving on.
Pros of Playing with a No Wagering Bonus
Here are the benefits of activating ‘no wager’ offers:
- You can cashout your potrntial winnings almost instantly
- ‘No wagers’ usually require small deposits to be claimed
- You can try out a site with a bonus with minimum risk
Cons of Playing with a No Wagering Bonus
Here are the disadvantages of activating ‘no wager’ offers:
- Very few casinos in the UK have these promotions
- No wagering bonus amount is usually very small in size to avoid big losses for the casinos
Banking Methods Accepted at Most No Wagering Casinos
We have listed some of the popular banking methods used along with no wagering casino offers below:
- Bank Transfer
How To Choose the Best No Wagering Casino
Finding the best wager free site in the United Kingdom looks difficult. Wagering Advisors prepared a step-by-step guide to choosing the best no wagering casino brand on the market:
- Choose a no wager casino from our listing: we created a detailed list of reputable and established casinos with no wagering requirements attached to promotions. Before we add an operator to the list, we check every single aspect of the casino platform including the license, number of games, promotions, security features, etc. This way our users can enjoy the wager free experience.
- Read our expert reviews: the next step in discovering the best wager free UK casino is checking reviews from our expert team. We spend hours testing top offers on the market to give you reliable advice.
- Head to the platform: as soon as you have checked reviews from our experts, visit the casino and test it out. This will help you evaluating the quality of games, available bonus offers and features, and the overall quality of the website.
- Sign up and play: the last step before playing with no wagering is to complete the sign up form.
Top 3 picks for No Wagering Casinos In the UK
If you are looking for the best no wager offers in the United Kingdom, make sure to choose one of the following brands:
This is an award-winning platform, founded in 2017. Owned by Skill On Net Ltd, the site is a place to find titles such as slots, table options, and live gambling opportunities. It is also a safe place to spend money thanks to the licenses from the Malta Gaming Authority and the Swedish Regulator. Once you complete the registration, you can claim the initial bonus or 50 free spins without wagering required. The only requirement is to complete an initial deposit of £10. PlayOJO is also compatible with mobile devices, so you can enjoy the experience from any place.
This is another top casino in the UK, established in 2013 and owned by L&L Europe Ltd. Here you can find a list of games from established software companies such as slots, table options, video poker, and live content. The site already has three licenses, so it is really safe to place regular bets. This includes the MGA, UKKC, and SGA licenses. The level of security is also high as the site has encryption technology along with its games tested by TST independent authority. New players can qualify for a 10% cashback offer which is available without a wagering requirement.
A top-tier gambling site and one of the most trusted in the market. Since its establishment, the brand has been a place with interesting games such as slots, live dealers, video poker, and table games. It is also a secure brand as it has licenses from the UKGC, MGA, Danish Authority, and Swedish Authority. If you take an opportunity to sign up at the site, you will get 11 wager free spins on Starburst by NetEnt. These spins will be automatically added to your account as soon as you make the first deposit. All winnings made from the welcome spins come without wagering requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions About No Wagering Casinos
- Is ‘no wagering’ the same as ‘no bonus’?
- No. No wagering bonuses are actual bonuses. They are usually smaller in size, but they don’t require that you spend cash for a selected number of times before you can ask for a payout.
- What games do not contribute toward the wagering requirements of casinos?
- This depends on the casino you play at and the promotion you claim. In most cases, slots have the biggest contribution to the wagering terms, while table, card games and live games have less, sometimes even 1%.
- How can I avoid the wagering requirements at casinos?
- If a casino has wagering requirements for a promotion you claim, you cannot avoid these terms. Operators have such terms to protect themselves from losses, especially if they give very generous bonuses and promotions to their players.
- Can I withdraw my winnings if I don’t meet the wagering requirements?
- No. If a casino has wagering requirements, you cannot go around them. You’ll have to meet those terms to withdraw your winnings. This is why you should always check the bonus terms before you claim a promotion.
- Is It possible to win in no wagering casinos?
- Some people believe that platforms like this are rigged, or that there is no chance of winning – this is not the case. This type of gambling site operates fairly and uses random number generators, just like any other platform. The chances of winning at casino with no wagering requirements are no different from any other type of gambling site.
- Is it safe to play at no wagering casino?
- Yes, of course! These platforms do not differ from other online gambling sites – they offer first-rate security and data protection. When using these sites, you can expect security measures like SSL encryption, enhanced authentication, and payment protection. We advise checking if the no wagering casino is licensed and works with any auditing companies, too – this will give an indication of their security and legitimacy.
- Can existing players qualify for bonuses at no wagering casinos?
- Some no wagering casinos will provide bonuses to existing players, but they are usually smaller than what you’d get when making your first deposit. These include bonuses like a 40% match on a deposit. You may also get free chances on some bonuses, but there might be wagering requirements.
- Is a no wagering bonus the same as a no deposit bonus?
- This is definitely not the same thing, but one promotion can be both at the same time. A no deposit bonus is given to you without a requirement for a deposit. You’ll have to meet some terms to get it, such as signing up on a site or downloading the casino app. A no wagering bonus is any promotion that doesn’t include playthrough requirements. This can be both a no deposit or deposit bonus.
- How does the UK Gambling Commission verify no wagering casinos?
- The UK Gambling Commission ensures that casinos are safe and fair to players. They check all websites using the same criteria. If a casino has a good reputation, is licensed by the UKGC, it will certainly receive a high rating from us.
Similar Casinos and Alternatives
- Best Casino Bonuses and Offers
- New Casino Sites UK
- Best Payout Online Casinos
- Fast Withdrawal Casino UK
- Free Spins Bonus on Registration
- Low Wagering Casino Bonuses
- Casino Cashback Bonus
- Casino Reload Bonus UK
More Casino Bonuses
- Free Spins No Wagering No Deposit
- Real Money Online Casinos
- Birthday Bonus Casino UK
- £5 Deposit Casino UK
- £10 Deposit Casino Bonus
- Best First Deposit Bonus UK
- Free £10 No Deposit Casinos
- No Deposit Casinos
- MrQ Casino
- Gala Bingo Casino
- Casushi Casino
- PlayOJO Casino
- Playzee Casino
- AHTI Games Casino
- Slotnite Casino
- AllBritish Casino
- Boku Casinos UK
- PayPal Casinos
- Pay by Phone Casinos UK
- Trustly Online Casinos
- Paysafe Casinos UK
- SMS Billing Casino