TOP LIVE CASINO SITES SELECTED IN ONE REVIEW
The Best Live Casinos UK, Gamble Online With Live Dealers!
Live dealer casinos are something that attracts a lot of attention since players have the chance to win a lot of money while gambling online from the comfort of their homes. But there is one more thing – the live dealers that are working in the real studios where the game is streamed live. This is something that the majority of players like! The live games offer much more realistic experience as you will interact with a live person that hosts the game and with this in mind, players have much better chances to win real money. We have prepared for you a small guide that you should take a look at to find out more about live online gambling and get your chance to win!
Are Live Casinos Well Monitored and Regulated?
Residents of the UK just need to be at least 18 years old to gamble online in the UK, including live dealer titles that are offered. The UK Gambling Commission licenses and regulates all operators to ensure they are operating using fair practices to keep everyone safe and secure while they’re playing.
Every single live casino, regardless of the years of operating, is closely monitored and tested before launching. As a result, the UK Gambling Commission ensures that all players get equal chances for winning money since the UKGC test the games independently to look for any irregularities or unfair gambling. As soon as an unfair action is noticed, they close the platform. In this way, the chances for participating in the casinos that do not offer fair and random gambling are low as all sites have to respect certain procedures and policies.
What Advantages Do Live Casinos Offer?
The main advantage is that you gamble in real-time in the games that are hosted and run by the real people who work in a specialized studio that has its streaming service. All players are able to see each action of the dealer, which makes the entire atmosphere realistic and much more genuine than the simple slot machine games. In addition, there is a support chat. You can chat to the dealers and have a conversion with them (in some casinos even two-way communication is available) while they use the cutting edge technologies that deliver high-quality gambling. Also, you can access these games any time you want, from any place you want, as long as you have an internet connection.
How do Live Dealers Casinos Work?
Live casinos use real human dealers who run traditional table games from a live studio. The physical table games and dealers work out of that studio. Cameras then transmit the live video feed of the games directly to players throughout the UK through various online casinos.
Players will choose available seats at these tables and will make their betting selections virtually through the online casino. Then, the human dealer will act in the TV studio based on whatever the players do online. Players will be paid out according to what happens on the actual table game in the TV studio — instead of through randomly generated video outcomes.
Are Live Casino Games Safe to Play?
All online gambling in the UK is regulated by the Gambling Commission. As long as you play at a licensed site, you can rest assured that the live casino games you are playing are legitimate and not rigged. These casinos as well as development companies are constantly monitored to ensure fair gameplay.
Top Live Casinos UK Overview
One of the big names is Playojo where you are able to play live roulette with the topic-based setting and the attractive female dealers!
Mr.Green delivers high-quality live dealer games from Evolution Gaming, Extreme Live Gaming and Netent. Besides classic titles like roulette and blackjack, you can play poker and Dream Catcher, which is similar to a lucky wheel that you spin.
PlayZee is for the real and hardcore gamblers who like to play live blackjack, baccarat, roulette and poker! In addition, all these live dealer games are available on mobile devices, as there are a lot of players who use the advantages of mobile gambling.
All live games come from Xtreme Live Gaming and Evolution Gaming software providers and these include classic table games like roulette, blackjack, baccarat and poker! The best part is that more than 80% of the tables offer you a high level of customization, making it suitable for every player! Also, there is multilingual support!
Though this operator focuses mostly on slots, it still offers excellent collection games. Video Slots has made a partnership with a few companies, including Net Entertainment, NextGen, Aristocrat, Play’n’Go, which are known for the fantastic live dealer games. It is also among the websites that offer the highest number of games.
BGO uses Playtech software to offer its players more than 30 different adventures that offer live dealers who speak multiple languages! There is even a Russian Roulette table with the native Russian dealer. What is even better, you can enjoy private tables. However, this is available only for blackjack and roulette.
If you are a fan of live roulette, here you can enjoy 19 different versions that come from Evolution Gaming and NetEnt. There are four different versions of poker and a few versions of baccarat, blackjack and roulette! In a nutshell, there are 37 different games!
Sloty hired an Evolution Gaming software provider to ensure that all players enjoy realistic and genuine live games. Sloty has solved one of the biggest problems that all operators encounter with and this is the unlimited number of seats! On top of that, the dealers are charming! They will cherish you whether you win or lose, as they are highly professional and will engage in the communication with you!
One of the most luxurious live dealer online casinos is Johny Jackpot, which uses Evolution Gaming software! This is the only operator that offers an elegant setting that you will adore, especially as there are themed studios that will give you additional excitement and rush! Brick and mortar casinos are in danger now!
Ahti employs multilingual and professional dealers who know how to engage with players and improve their gambling experience! Besides the baccarat, roulette and other table games, you will be able to enjoy Dream Catcher as this is one of the most played live games due to simplicity and huge prizes!
The Choice of Live Casino Games Available
The three main games offered at live online casinos are roulette, blackjack and baccarat.
Roulette games are popular at live online casinos because they are easy to play. Players can make their choices of bets on their digital screens, while the human dealer will spin the ball at an actual wheel. Payouts are quick and easy, and the game moves fast since the payouts are automated.
Blackjack is a great live casino game because you get to see the dealer working with real cards. This is a great reassurance that the game you are playing isn’t rigged by technology. It’s also fun to play because you get to play with other real players at a full table, rather than just by yourself.
Baccarat is another great fit for live online casino play because you get to see real cards being dealt by a human dealer. While other players sitting at the table with you doesn’t change the gameplay of baccarat, it’s still nice to work with real cards and a human dealer rather than video generated play.
Other popular live games include Sic Bo, Poker, Hi-Lo, Wheel Games, and Dices.
Top-Rated Live Dealer Casino Games In The UK
According to the data provided by UK online casinos, the mot preferred live casino games are:
- Crazy Time. A live casino game by Evolution Gaming, that offers huge multipliers and wild bonuses.
- Dreamcatcher. This is the game with six betting options: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, and 40. If you bet on 1 you get paid 1:1, and if you bet on 20 and hit it you get paid 20:1. 2x and 7x multipliers are available here. The RTP rate for Dream Catcher is 96.58%.
- Mega Ball. A live lottery game from Evolution with the possibility to win 1 million.
- Leo Vegas Silent Blackjack. The exclusive version of live Blackjack by Leo Vegas. The game has standard rules, but it is hosted by a dealer of few words.
- Macau Roulette. The European Roulette game by William Hill, the game is using Chinese-themed design of the environment and the wheel.
Pros And Cons Of UK Live Online Casinos
- More social atmosphere, communication with live dealers and other players,
- More authentic experience in comparison with slots and a gambler is not playing against RNG,
- A wide range of classic casino games available online in live mode,
- Specific live dealer casino bonuses!
- Possible glitches in the case of slow internet connection,
- Live gambling is popular in the UK, that is leading to frustrating wait times.
Top Developers that Offer Live Dealer Options in the UK!
Being one of the top gambling markets in the world, the UK attracts the top development companies. Almost all of the major companies that create and produce these titles offer them through online casinos in the UK.
Which development company you will play with will depend on the online casino you choose to play at, and who they have partnered with.
Some of the top developers are:
- Evolution Gaming,
- Play’n Go,
- and NextGen Gaming.
- How does the UK regulate online gambling?
- The UKGC is an independent body that tests, regulates and approves the online casinos. If any of the casinos try to make any type of unfair gambling or less transparent actions, they will automatically detect it and will ban the casino. Therefore, just stick to the casinos that have official approval.
- What are some of the most popular games in live casinos?
- The most popular ones are table games like roulette, blackjack, poker, baccarat or craps. However, it is not uncommon to find some of the additional games like Dream Catcher, which is basically a wheel of fortune that can bring you profit. Depending on the software, there might be themed games as well
- What devices offer the best live experience?
- This is something you have to identify for yourself, as pretty much all devices offer a great and realistic experience. It also depends on your lifestyle since a lot of travel will force you to use mobile devices. However, PC offers the best experience. But it is far from the truth that you will not entertain yourself if you use Android gambling sites, BlackBerry, Windows or iOS gambling sites.
- What payment methods do players use?
When it comes to deposits and withdrawals, it is a matter of personal choice. A lot of players tend to use web wallets like:
Still, there are common ways of money transfers like bank transfers, VISA cards, MasterCards and Wester Union. What you will use, depends on your preferences and how you want to transfer your money to and from the casino.
- Are there any live casino bonuses?