Free Spins No Deposit Bonuses in UK
No Deposit Free Spins: Our Top Picks for 2023
100 Free Spins No Deposit
100 FS No Deposit Required
50 No Wager Bonus Spins
Bonus £50 + 50 Free Spins
70 No Wager Bonus Spins
5 No Deposit Spins + up to 500 FS on deposit
5 Free Spins No Deposit
100% up to £200 sign-up bonus
5 Bonus Spins no Deposit
20 Free Spins No Wagering for £10
Free Spins Casino Bonuses 101
Since you’ve landed on this page, we can make two assumptions:
- you are a beginner wanting to learn more about free spins, or
- you are an experienced player looking for the top FS deals currently active.
Wagering Advisors and our expert team can help you, regardless of which category of players you belong to.
On this page, we provide in-depth and useful details about UK free spins promos. We also list all the best and active offers you can claim immediately.
Before moving on, let us briefly introduce free spins, what they represent, and what purpose they serve.
Free spins are, in a way, free rounds on real money online slots. With these bonuses, you get to play in real cash mode but without risking your money. Players usually get to keep all or a share of their winnings, depending on the bonus rules.
Every online casino free spin deal comes with terms and conditions that set out the rules of use.
As for their purpose, it’s pretty clear; they make players feel appreciated and allow them to test the games and the casino offering them.
Free Spins Versus Bonus Spins
If you’ve visited some of the most popular free spins casinos in the UK, you’ve surely noticed the different wording they use.
Some offers promote “free spins”, and others give players “bonus spins”. This wording variation can be confusing to the casual user, but there’s a catch that we want you to know about.
A few years back, the UK Gambling Commission wanted to make things more transparent for players. So, it demanded that operators use the term “bonus spins” for any promotions that involved a deposit requirement. By contrast, “free spins” promotions remained truly free to claim.
It’s fair to note that not all operators respect this rule. You can now find online casinos in the UK mixing and matching the terms. Heads up, some operators also call them “free rounds”, “free chances”, or “free games”.
This situation is yet another reason for you to carefully read the free spins bonus rules carefully and leave nothing to chance.
Free Spins Casino Bonuses: How do they work?
Usually, in order to get free spins, you’ll need to find casino sites with free spins and no deposit offers and then register for an account. Most of the time, you’ll receive your free spins when you register and log into your account. The free spins will be available to you to use at a minimum stake – and you can’t change the value of the bet.
Typically, these no deposit free spins will be playable on selected slots. If you win when playing with the free spins, any winnings you earn will create a bonus balance.
This means you won’t be able to withdraw the money until you meet the bonus wagering requirements as listed in the terms and conditions of the offer. To meet these playthrough requirements, you’ll need to wager your own money (and, therefore, make a deposit).
When it comes to choosing bonuses at online casinos, it can be a bit of a minefield. There are lots of different sites offering different bonuses, whether it’s a matched deposit bonus, a welcome package for the first few deposits or something else, players often look out for the best deals.
For example, you might find a free spins offer at a UK casino accessible to new customers as a welcome bonus or part of a welcome package. Usually, you’ll get the free spins after registration.
Claiming Free Spins – Step by Step
If this is your first time claiming some free spins, no worries!
The process is actually simple and easy to understand. Online casinos want to make everything easy for their users. Expect guides on the screen and a straightforward procedure.
While the exact steps may differ, this is the most common way of getting your spins. Here are the steps to take to claim online casino free spins:
- Visit the casino that gives the offer using our link.
- Read any bonus T&Cs to see if you accept them.
- Open the registration page and initiate the sign-up process.
- Fill out all fields with the correct information.
- If necessary, provide a code or opt-in for the free spins.
- You may need to verify your identity, as that’s common practice among legit UK casinos.
- Get your UK free spins and use them on eligible games.
Types of UK Free Spins Bonuses
In their essence, free spins are pretty self-explanatory, right? Well, not exactly.
Yes, the concept is that a casino gives players some spins for free or for a small deposit. The player then gets to play for real money and win real cash prizes. Yet, you can find several subcategories even in this specific bonus type.
While we don’t want to overwhelm you with unnecessary details, you must know and recognise the most common types of FS promotions.
That’s why our Wagering Advisors experts will list and briefly explain each of them right below. There are lots of different terms used to describe free spins no deposit offers.
No Deposit UK Free Spins
UK free spins no deposit offers are claimable without completing a payment.
Operators will typically give such free games to new customers to let them test the platform for free. UK no deposit free spins are also a common thing for VIP players, and also a birthday bonus.
Offers involving a deposit can grant up to 100 or up to 100 free rounds. By contrast, free spins without a deposit come in much smaller numbers. The most typical ones are:
- 5 free spins
- 10 free spins
- 15 free spins
No Wagering Free Spins/ Wager-Free Free Spins
We will cover the wagering requirements and how they affect UK free slots spins further down in this article.
However, the simplest type of bonus doesn’t require you to bother with rollover. As the name suggests, they come with no wagering requirements whatsoever. In simple words, you can cash out what you win immediately. There’s no need to wager the winnings before you withdraw.
There are two things to note here, though. Wager-free slot games are usually modest, hard to find, and have low maximum cash out limits.
This type of slot bonus is usually a no deposit one. Sign-up spins are those you get when you first register with the operator, i.e., upon sign-up.
Some casinos may require you to verify your account before getting the bonus. With the strict requirements of the UK Gambling Commission, you are bound to complete verification very soon, anyway.
Sign-up slot spins are often granted for single slots, like Starburst or Book of Dead.
A minimum deposit is required if the spins are part of the welcome package. It’s usually between £10 and £20. The number of free slot rounds you get in those scenarios is much bigger. Expect packages including 50, 100, or even 200 spins.
Free spins casino bonuses with deposit required.
One of the most common times you’ll get free spins is when you make a deposit. Players often make deposits to take up an offer of free spins or they already feel like playing and so make a deposit anyway with the spins as a bonus. The offer might be applicable on on a particular game.
Loyalty Bonus Spins/Free spins for existing customers
Getting new players is essential for casinos. However, retaining existing customers is equally important to their business.
That’s why UK gambling sites have various perks for their loyal members. When a player improves their status, celebrates their birthday, or just because – the casino will grant loyalty bonus spins.
Such UK free spins are exclusive, and not everyone can claim them.
To rookie players, all bonus games on slots are the same. You get some free rounds, spin the reels, and possibly win some prizes.
That’s not quite true, though. Standard bonus games have a value of around £0.20. Super spins or big spins have higher values of £0.50 or even £1. This value is important because prizes are multiplied by the bet amount. Basically, the bigger the spin value, the bigger the prizes.
Super spin bonuses are a rare sight these days. But it’s good to know about them and understand what makes them special.
Free Spins by Frequency
UK online casinos keep things exciting and rewarding by introducing ongoing promotions. Since Brits like slots bonuses, they have various opportunities to snatch such deals.
Depending on the casino, returning customers can expect the option to claim free slots spins:
- Daily – claimable every day;
- Weekly – claimable once a week;
- Monthly – claimable once a month;
- Limited-time offers – claimable during the offer’s active period.
Free Spins by Number of Spins
How many free spins can UK players get? It depends!
There are hundreds of active bonuses at this very moment, and new ones pop up frequently. We will list the basic packages below, but there may be exceptions (better and worse).
- 5 free spins
- 10 free spins
- 20 free spins
- 50 free spins
- 100 free spins
Free Spins for Registration
These are the free spins in exchange for bank details.
Sometimes a casino will get you to add your payment details before they’ll issue free spins. This doesn’t mean that they’ll take money from your card though. However, it does mean you’re more likely to make a deposit in the future, which is what they’re hoping for.
Note from Wagering Advisors: explore our recommended UK offers with free spins for registration.
Free spins during gameplay
Lots of slot games have in-game bonus rounds that give you free spins and a chance to win. Some games that offer this type of bonus are Fortunes of Sparta, Cleopatra, Eye of Horus, When Pigs Fly, Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Book of Dead, Rainbow Riches, Wild Wild West The Great Train Heist, but there are many others too.
The games mentioned are ones that offer a large amount of in-play free spins. You can get free spins at games from a range of software developers, including the top providers like Play’n GO, Microgaming, and NetEnt, for example.
How many spins do you get with free spins no deposit offers?
Each offer and each casino are different and every no deposit casino with free spins offers will have differing amounts.
Here are some of the typical free spin amounts you might come across:
- 10 free spins bonus. This is usually the smallest number of spins you’ll get in a free spins bonus offer. They’ll usually be loaded into your account automatically all in one go. 10 free spins is considered a low amount and you’ll find this number in lots of places. You might find that there are no wagering requirements attached either.
- 20 free spins offers. This is one of the most common bonus offerings you’ll find at a no deposit casino with free spins. They might be limited to one or two different games. With 20 free spins, you’ll usually have low wagering requirements or perhaps zero. If there aren’t any wagering requirements, you can use the 20 free spins and cash out what you win up to the cashout limit, if there is one.
- 25 free spins bonus. These bonuses are great for beginners. 25 spins is a good amount of spins to get you used to playing a game and how it works with zero risks. Software providers like RTG, Microgaming, and NetEnt often have games with 25 free spins offers. Games like Irish Riches, Eye of Horus, and the iSoftBet title Legend of Loki often have 25 free spins linked to them.
- 30 free spins. If you get offered 30 free spins, it’s worth checking the wagering requirements. Usually, the more free spins you’re given, the higher the wagering requirements might be.
- 50 free spins. If you’re really lucky, you’ll come across a casino offering 50 free spins. As before, check the wagering requirements before accepting the free spins just so you know what to expect if you want to withdraw your winnings.
- 100 free spins. We don’t see it often, but it has been known to see offers of 100 free spins! These are not to be missed – just check the wagering requirements to see if you’ll be able to afford to meet them and off you go and have fun. Even if you don’t think you’ll be able to meet wagering requirements, you don’t have to turn down the free spins – they can still be fun to play with.
The UK’s Best “Free Spins No Deposit” Bonuses
Our team at Wagering Advisors has done all of the hard work for you to find the best Free Spins No Deposit Bonuses out there.
British players can find the best as well as the newest UK free spin promotions right on this page. Our dedicated Wagering Advisors team constantly keeps everything fresh by reviewing the active deals, adding new ones, and removing expired promos.
As you can see, there are excellent options for anyone. Let’s go over some of them and see what makes them special.
- 30-70 No Wager Bonus Spins at Mrq Casino – You get 30-70 spins without wagering! Just wow! You must deposit and wager £10 or £20, and the spins are for Fishin Frenzy Jackpot King. This slot has a solid RTP of 96.12% and low volatility. So, it’s possible to snatch some modest prizes. No max cashout is mentioned.
- 100 Free Spins at BetVictor – You need to deposit and wager £10 to get £30 in bonuses and 100 free spins. The spins come without wagering, and you have 7 days to use them. You can use them on Fishin Frenzy and have a 10p value per spin. The operator states that the max cashout from bonuses is a solid £750.
- 50 No Wager Spins at PlayOjo – Minimum deposit of £10 is required to get these spins. Every spin has a 10p value and is eligible for the popular Book of Dead slot. New members who will deposit only £10 can cashout up to £100 from this deal.
More UK Free Spins Offers
Here are some addditional offers and casinos we’ve found.
- All British Casino. All British Casino often has offers of free spins on different slots. Previous offers include 20 no deposit free spins on the Stardust slot just for registering. This is one of the most popular slots out there. Another previous offer was five free spins on Scroll of Dead or Book of Dead. They often require you to enter a bonus code to access these. Check out the website itself for the latest free spins offers.
- 5 No Deposit Free Spins at Aladdin Slots. Aladdin Slots has a welcome offer which includes rubbing the Genie Lamp on sign up to win as many as 500 free spins on the game Chilli Heat. This is for new players only and you need to deposit at least £10. Rubbing the Genie’s Lamp also can win you other prizes like Amazon vouchers. If you win from free spins, the winnings will be counted as bonus cash and there will be maximum win amounts in place. There are also wagering requirements too so be sure you can meet them if you want to withdraw your winnings from the free spins.
These are just a few picks that deserve your attention and have transparent rules. As we explained, we constantly update this page with new offers that grant UK free spin bonuses to Brits. Feel free to browse through them and find options suitable for your playing style.
Free Spin Terms and Conditions to Know
Every free spins bonus comes with terms and conditions. That’s how operators ensure that players won’t misuse their generosity but also inform users how to use the bonus properly.
As a player, you must be aware of the standard T&Cs. That’s the only way to recognise scams and unfair deals.
Wagering Requirements and Wagering Contribution
We must dedicate an entire section to wagering requirements because they are essential. Plus, they’re the biggest restriction you’ll face. Unless you get wager-free spins, that is.
Wagering associated with casino slot spins is applied to the winning amount. Basically, you must play through your winnings a predetermined number of times to clear them. Once cleared, you can withdraw them. The industry average regarding playthrough is between 30x and 45x. As always, there are exceptions.
Let’s give you some examples in the table below to set your expectations straight.
|Free Spins Bonus Winnings||Wagering Requirement||What You Need To Wager||Total Rollover Needed To Cash Out|
|£100||30x||£100 x 30||£3,000|
|£100||60x||£100 x 60||£6,000|
When writing about wagering requirements, we must mention wagering contribution. Basically, different games have different wagering contributions. A stake of £1 on online slots clears £1, while £1 wagered on roulette typically clears £0.20 only.
In the case of free spins, only online slots matter. There’s usually a list of restricted slots; you can’t play those with your spins. Alternatively, some high-RTP slots may have a lower contribution of 50%. These are unusual situations but may exist.
If the bonus is for a single online slot game only, then you must use all those spins on that specific game.
Other Essential UK Free Spins T&Cs – Quick Overview
- Availability period – timeframe within which you must claim the spins before they expire.
- Expiration date – timeframe within which you must use the spins before they expire.
- Wagering period – period during which you must meet the rollover (if any) before your winnings become void.
- Minimum deposit – some free spins promos may require that you complete a minimum deposit to qualify for the offer.
- Maximum withdrawable amount – some casino spin deals may limit the amount of winnings you can cash out.
- Restricted and eligible slots – depending on the slot promotion, you may be allowed to play all online slots, a single slot, or a selection of slot games.
- Spin value – sets the wager value, which is then used for calculating winnings if you get lucky. Getting 10 spins worth 20p each gives you more value than 10 spins valued at 10p each.
UK Online Casino Free Spins Pros and Cons
Free spins at UK casino sites are mostly a great sight. Even though the UKGC regulates bonuses and ensures operators are transparent and fair, there are still some bad apples out there.
Our Wagering Advisors team has analysed hundreds of slots bonus deals available to UK players and summaried their pros and cons. Check them out right below and collect all the necessary information for claiming the best deals only.
Reasons to Claim Free Spin Promos
Are you still unsure if you want to claim free games on online slots and what the fuss is all about? If so, this is the section to read.
Below, we will overview all the benefits of claiming UK bonus spin promos.
- Play for real money and win real money prizes.
- Avoid risking your funds or play longer for a minimum deposit.
- Test out new slots for free or very cheaply now that the UKGC has banned demo play.
- Enjoy the thrill of real money action.
- Typically easy to get and use.
- Work on desktop and mobile devices.
FS Bonus Deals Red Flags
We already mentioned that not all bonuses are the same. Unfortunately, you may still end up mesmerised by a deal that isn’t worth your time or trust.
Take a look at our Wagering Advisors list of free spins promo red flags. If the offer has one or more, you’re better off without it.
- Offered by casinos without a UKGC license.
- Bonus rules are impossible to find or understand.
- Lots of tricky terms that can prevent cashing out.
- Very high wagering requirements combined with short expiration times.
- Max cashout amount is too low.
- Promoted as a no deposit bonus but then demands a deposit before cashing out.
- Many online slots are restricted (even the ones you like!).
- Bonus spin value is too low.
If possibly winning and withdrawing a cash prize is your goal, these restrictions and limitations can ruin everything for you. Sometimes, it’s better to get only 10 spins with fair rules instead of 50 spins with unfair T&Cs.
Using Free Spins Efficiently
Trying to beat the house seems common among all UK online casino fans. Those who claim bonus spins aren’t an exception.
We can’t promise you anything about 100% profiting from your FS promo. We can simply provide some tips and advice for you to use the spins efficiently.
Your objective should be to:
- Play as long as possible.
- Play online slots you like.
- Meet the wagering.
- Pick the best slot games.
- Cash out and profit.
- Have fun!
With these goals in mind, here are some tips on using UK free spins in the best possible way:
- Avoid spins on games you don’t like.
- Read and understand the rules before using the spins.
- When you can, play slots with high RTP.
- Play slots with low to medium volatility, as they are better for meeting the playthrough.
- Cash out as soon as you wager the winnings.
- Cash out if your winnings surpass the max cashout limit.
Remember, these promotions are here to help you test new online slots and new gambling sites. And if you manage to win some coin along the way? That’s just an added value for you!
How we evaluate and choose the best free spins bonuses for our readers
Here at Wagering Advisors, our job is to advise our readers on the best wagering opportunities.
When it comes to free spins, there are lots of offers out there – but they’re not all good. We want our readers to make good choices and so we will only recommend offers that we’d use ourselves.
Here are the things we look for when assessing a bonus offer’s benefits:
- The value of the bonus overall – some games and offers have each spin value set at as low at £0.05 while others might set theirs at £0.35, for example.
- How many free spins you get – the more the better! However, it’s not as straightforward as this. It’s often better to accept an offer with fewer free spins that has higher bet and win amounts and lower wagering requirements than it is to accept 100 free spins with extremely high wagering requirements and low stake amounts.
- How much you’ll need to deposit to get the free spins (if it’s a no deposit free spins bonus offer). If you do need to make a deposit, it should be a relatively low figure.
- What the wagering requirements for the free spins are – this could be as low as 5x or as high as 60x the bonus amount. The average tends to be 40x and 30x is seen as good. Some online casinos don’t have wagering requirements, which means you get any winnings straight into your real money wallet instead of a bonus wallet.
- Whether there are any minimum or maximum bets.
- Whether there are minimum of maximum withdrawal amounts on any winnings achieved through the bonus.
- The licensing and security of the casino itself. You need to be able to trust that the offer and site are genuine, so you won’t get scammed or have your data stolen.
We are more likely to recommend casino promotion if it offers the following:
- Being able to play for free (no deposit free spins) but still win real money (with no wagering requirements).
- Offers that allow you to try out new slots.
- Bonuses that allow you to have big wins that aren’t ridiculously limited by withdrawal limits or maximum prizes and low bet sizes.
We’re more cautious about recommending offers that use minimum bet levels and ones that have wagering requirements well above average and have a short turn-around time.
Recognising the Best Free Spins Offers for UK
Now that you know all about the tricks that some gambling sites may use, it’s time to learn how to recognise the best UK free spins deals.
First, focus on bonuses offered by legal gambling sites, like the ones listed on this Wagering Advisors page. That’s the only way you can get help and the option to complain if foul play takes place.
Then, we advise you to check the bonus rules and give priority to bonuses:
- Without wagering or low wagering of about 30-40x the winnings.
- It’s possible to cash out real money.
- If there is a cash out limit, it should be reasonable compared to too low £20 or £50.
- Both spins and the wagering period don’t expire too quickly.
- Lets you play many different online slots, including your favourite ones.
- At times, just use common sense, and you’re good to go.
For example, if the offer gives you 20 wager-free spins and the max cashout is £50, that’s reasonable. If you get 50 spins with 60x wagering and can’t cash out anything over £50, that’s unfair.
What are the best games linked to free spins bonuses?
Here are some of the games where you might find yourself being given free spins:
- Starburst. This is a five reel slot with three rows. It has ten paylines and bonus features like expanding wilds and respins. It’s a high-paced game.
- Book of Dead. This ancient-Egypt-themed slot game was released by Play’n GO in 2016. It is one of the most popular slots around and many different casinos offer free spins on this game.
- Cleopatra’s Prizes. This is a slot by Slot Factory. It has low volatility and an RTP of 94.14%. As its name suggests, it’s based on ancient Egypt.
- Squealin’ Riches. This is a slot offering free spins with no wagering requirements at MrQ. The free spins are valued at 10p each and there is no maximum win. Any winnings are credited to the real money balance.
- The Spinfather. This game provides up to 100 free spins and they expire in 7 days and have a wagering requirement of 40x. Each spin is worth £0.30, which is quite high.
Free spin bonuses are an excellent way for casinos to attract new customers and they’re also very beneficial to players too. Being able to try out a new casino or new game without a huge commitment is a great idea.
As long as players are aware of the terms and conditions and what the content of them means, they won’t have any nasty surprises. Free spins offer players a chance to win without a huge outlay. Even if they have to meet wagering requirements they don’t want to meet or can’t meet, they still have the benefit of enjoying the free spins for fun.
UK Free Spins Bonuses FAQs
- Are free spins bonuses legal in the UK?
- Yes, free spins are completely legal in the UK as a type of bonus. The UK Gambling Commission allows online casinos serving British users to offer such deals.
- Can I get free spins without making a deposit?
- Yes, Brits can claim FS deals without completing a payment. These are widely known as no deposit bonuses and are typically given upon registration or account verification. Each gambling site has individual bonus rules and offers, so expect an impressive variety of deals.
- Are free spins no deposit bonuses actually free, or do they come with hidden terms and conditions?
- This depends on each individual offer. There are usually terms and conditions but what’s in them will be individual to each game. The terms and conditions will include things like wagering requirements, the free spin value, whether or not there are maximum winnings, how long the free spins are valid for, etc.
- Are free spins bonus offers a one-time thing?
- Online casino bonuses for new players – free spins or not – are typically a one-time thing. Other types of promos, such as reloads or weekly deals, may be claimable multiple times.
- Where can I find the best UK free spins bonuses and promotions?
- This page, of course! Among the many topics we cover, we have a dedicated team to finding and listing the best free spin deals for Brits.
- Can I claim free spin promotions on mobile?
- Yes, you can claim nearly all FS deals using a mobile device. The best UK gambling sites work perfectly on smartphones and tablets. They also impose no restrictions on their mobile players. In fact, there may even be exclusive mobile free spins bonuses instead.
- How many free spins can British players get?
- It depends on the casino and the specific offer. Most bonuses without a deposit are modest and grant players between 5 and 15 free spins. Offers that involve a payment, even a minimal one, are more generous. In this case, you may get 20, 30, or even 50 free spins. Welcome packages that combine deposit match bonuses and free spins often give up to 100 or up to 200 spins.
- Is it possible to win real money from free spins bonuses?
- Yes. Free spins bonuses can give you real money prizes. It depends which online casino you use as to whether these winnings will be added to your bonus funds or your real money pot. If you win something, most of the time you’ll have to meet wagering requirements before you can withdraw winnings.
- Can I use my spins on any online slot I like?
- Usually, online casino operators in the UK will grant spins for one or several selected online slots. Meaning, you can use the spins on those games only. There are exceptions, and some offers may let you play all or nearly all online slots at the casino. Any game restrictions are always clearly stated in the bonus rules.
- Are there any limits on how much can be won or withdrawn from free spins with no deposit bonuses?
- Yes. Free spins no deposit bonuses are often limited in terms of how much you can win or how much you can withdraw. The terms and conditions will tell players how much you can win and withdraw for the offer.
Similar No Deposit Casino Offers
- 10 Pound Free No Deposit Casinos
- Free £5 No Deposit Casino
- Free £20 No Deposit Casino
- 10 Free Spins on Registration
- 20 Free Spins on Registration
- 25 Free Spins on Registration
- 100 Free Spins No Deposit UK
- Free Spins No Wagering UK
UK Casino Bonuses
- Free Spins on Registration UK
- New Online Casinos UK
- Under 1 Hour Withdrawal Casinos UK
- Low Wagering Casino UK
- No Wagering Casino Bonuses
- No Deposit Bonus UK
- Deposit 5 Get Free Spins
- Deposit £1 Get Free Spins
UK Casino Reviews
- MrQ Casino Bonus
- Gala Bingo Casino Bonuses
- Casushi Casino Bonuses
- PlayOJO Casino Bonuses
- Playzee Casino Bonuses
- AHTI Games Casino Bonuses
- Boku Casino UK
- PayPal Casinos UK
- Pay by Phone Bill Casinos
- Trustly Casinos UK
- Paysafecard Casinos
- SMS Billing Casino