Low Minimum Deposit Casinos in UK
Wagering Advisors offers in-depth reviews of low deposit UK casinos, helping users find high-quality sites with good bonuses, game selection, and secure payments. Our goal is to help you make an informed decision on an online casino that accepts low minimum deposits.
100% match up to £50 + 100 Free Spins
80 Bonus Spins for £1 Deposit
50 No Wager Bonus Spins
50 Free Spins & 100% Deposit Bonus
Bonus £50 + 50 Free Spins
100 Free Spins on Mega Moolah
20 Free Spins No Wagering for £10
£100 Bonus + 100 Free Spins
5 No Deposit Spins + up to 500 FS on deposit
Up to £100 Bonus + 100 Free spins
Best Casinos With Low Minimum Deposit
At first sight, low-deposit online casinos look just like any other gambling website. They offer a vast selection of games: slots, table games, live dealer games, and more. You can win real money, and the games give you fair chances of winning.
The only difference is that these sites accept lower deposits. For example, the online casino with the lowest deposit accepts £1 for the first top up before you’re ready to deposit more.
Our team at Wagering Advisors analyses online casinos available to UK players. Then, we prepare a detailed list that shows what minimal top up amount different brands require to let you access their full offer.
Our list also offers information on the bonuses you’ll get for your deposit. Here is our top 8 picks for low minimum deposit UK casinos:
|Casino||Minimum Deposit||Low Deposit Bonus|
|Zodiac||£1||80 Free Spins|
|Captain Cooks||£5||100 Free Spins|
|Playojo||£10||50 No Wager Free Spins|
|Casushi||£20||£50 + 50 Free Spins|
|Casharcade||£2||20 Free Spins|
|Alladinslots||£3||20 Free Spins|
New Low Deposit Casino Sites for UK Players
We’re seeing new online casinos being launched every month. They have a great deal of competition in the industry. One of the best ways for a new site to get noticed is to offer a good bonus for a low deposit.
Our team constantly tests new websites. If a new brand shows an objectively high level across all evaluation criteria we add it to the rundown of the best online casinos with low minimum deposit.
The list of new low deposit casinos is consistently updated, so we recommend you to check out this section regularly. For now, these are the new casino sites that caught our attention:
50 Free Spins & 100% Deposit Bonus
100% match up to £50 + 100 Free Spins
50% Match up to £250 Bonus
Types of Low Deposit Casinos
Our classification of online casinos by the deposit amount they request will help you choose one that works best for you. In our experience, over 70% of UK gaming sites require at least £10 as a first deposit. Only a small percentage of casinos require £5 or less.
These are the types of casinos you’ll find online:
£1 or No Minimum Deposit Casinos
Some casinos don’t indicate a precise amount as a minimum. You can deposit as much money as you’re willing to. In reality, these sites can be labelled as £1 minimum deposit casinos, as that’s the lowest transaction you could possibly make. Some websites, such as Zodiac Casino, specify £1 as the minimum payment you can make towards your account.
£3 Minimum Deposit Casinos
AladdinSlots and a few other websites require only 3 pounds as a deposit. Unfortunately, this amount doesn’t make you eligible for the welcome offer. But if you’re not interested in a welcome bonus, you can play with a low amount just to see how the website works.
£5 Minimum Deposit Casinos
Now we’re getting into a zone of more choices. When compared to £1 and £3 minimum deposit casinos, this category features more websites to choose from. The best part is that most of these sites, such as Captain Cook’s, will offer a bonus for such a small amount.
£10 Minimum Deposit Casinos
Although these casinos request a slightly higher minimum deposit, they have advantages you should consider. Their bonuses are more impressive. Playojo, for example, offers 50 free spins without any wagering requirements for a deposit of £10.
For more details check our quick links to separate pages with hand-picked UK casinos where you can deposit 1, 3 or 5 pounds!
Advantages of a Minimum Casino Deposit
If you’re having second thoughts about making a minimum deposit, you should consider the most important advantages of these casinos:
- The financial risk is minimal. Most of us can afford to invest up to £10 without sacrificing anything important. If you check out our list of recommendations, you’ll see casinos that require only £1 as a deposit. That’s enough for you to try the games without serious risk and decide if you want to continue gambling.
- You can access a great variety of games with a small deposit. Slots require wagers lower than £1. If you deposit £5 – £10, you can also try a few table games.
- The best low-deposit sites give you bonuses. With that, you’ll get to try more games and gamble for an extended period of time.
- If you want to try a few websites before committing to a single one, low deposits are the way to go. You won’t risk investing a serious amount in a casino you don’t even like. Let’s say you determined a budget of £25 to start gambling online. This amount lets you try a few websites with low deposits. You’ll get bonuses on all of them. Then, you can continue using the casino you liked the most.
Let’s mention the disadvantages, too:
- A low deposit usually qualifies you for a low bonus. You should know that some websites won’t qualify you for their welcome promo if you deposit the minimum amount.
- If you’re into live-dealer action, you won’t experience much of it with a minimum deposit. Yes; there are tables that accept low wagers, but the games would quickly burn your funds even in that case.
- A low deposit is still a risk if you don’t carefully plan your budget. Investing small amounts on several websites may add up to a significant expense. Don’t forget to gamble responsibly.
Our Process for Ranking Low Minimum Deposit Casinos
We have a thorough, very detailed process for ranking and reviewing the best websites for players. Thanks to our evaluation process, we can help you minimise the risk when trying new casinos that require minimum deposits. We use these criteria to determine if a UK online casino deserves a chance:
First of all, the site has to be secure. Some websites use SSL encryption to protect your data. The terms have to cover all the details of how your private information is being used. In addition, the website must only feature secure games by reputable providers, who program their software by the RNG principle.
Licences make your gambling fair and safe. We always check and confirm a casino’s license before reviewing it. UK gamblers should choose websites that have been licensed to operate in the UK. The country imposes strict regulations for gambling-related promotions. Only sites that hold valid licences from the UKGC can promote their brands in Great Britain.
In our recommendations, you’ll find info on the licences that each website holds.
Variety of Games
You should be safe, but the gaming experience should also be amazing. This depends on the game selection and quality offered by casino brands. We check what games are available and what software developers are featured on the sites.
In the best-case scenario, you’ll get to explore a great variety of slots, table games, and live dealer games for a minimum deposit.
Bonuses and Promotions
As a new player, you’ll be given a chance to claim a nice bonus at an online casino. You’ll also get regular bonuses, VIP promotions, and other perks. We’ll check all this as well as the terms that come with activating these promotions. Our reviews save you a lot of time you would spend reading through complex bonus terms.
Withdrawal Speed and Options
If you’re lucky and you win some money, you might want to cash in. Sites with fast withdrawal options, as well as speedy processing are top-rated in our lists.
For example, the best online casinos process all withdrawal requests within 24 hours. If you choose a speedy banking method, you’ll get your money as soon as the casino’s team approves your request.
Mobile Optimisation and Navigation
What happens if you want to play while at work or outside? Many players choose a mobile device even when they play from home. We check the mobile optimisation of every reviewed casino. You’ll get recommendations on the sites that offer the best user experience on mobile. We’ll also inform you about any apps available for Android or iOS.
The casino’s customer support determines the overall quality of a user’s experience. We always evaluate the support system. Members of our team create real accounts on the website, and then speak to the casino’s customer support representatives. We evaluate their effectiveness and share a realistic user experience with you.
In every review, you can learn about the banking methods you can use for withdrawals and top ups. For low deposits, we recommend prepaid vouchers, eWallets, and bank cards. It’s best to avoid bank transfers for small transactions, as they take a lot of time to be completed.
We share our tips: how to find the best low deposit casinos
Now, let’s take a look at our actionable guide on how to find a low-deposit bonus opportunities and play on these sites.
1. Use our reviews to find a low deposit casino
We’ve tested a variety of websites to offer you the best choices for sites accepting low deposits. All our reviews are detailed, unbiased and 100% independent. You can use our recommendations to narrow down your choices to a few sites.
2. Test a few casinos before making a deposit
Most online casinos will allow you to try their games for free. Although free play doesn’t give you a chance to win actual money, it gives you a glimpse into the real user experience.
3. Check the available promotions
Welcome promos are attractive, but they always come with special terms and conditions. Choose an offer that works for you. In the best-case scenario, you’ll get a good bonus with a wagering requirement that doesn’t exceed 60x the bonus amount.
4. Top up your account and start playing
When you find a website you like, you can deposit money with your preferred banking method. Now, you can start exploring the offer.
5. Stay within your budget
Low deposits are tricky, as they don’t make you feel like you’re investing a lot of money. But they can add up, so you still need control over your expenses. Create a gaming budget on a weekly or monthly level, and don’t exceed it!
6. Be adventurous but gamble responsibly
Maybe you joined an online casino to play blackjack or any other game. But don’t make a rigid plan. These sites offer so many options that it would be a shame not to explore a larger part of their offer. We recommend trying at least a few slots and card games with your low deposit. Please remember to gamble responsibly!
Top Banking Methods in the UK for Minimum Deposit Sites
When you sign up at a casino, you will need to pick a banking method even if you are depositing just a few pounds. Some of the best choices found in UK casinos these days are credit and debit cards, e-wallets, and prepaid cards. All of these are free for top ups, while e-wallets offer the fastest cashouts.
These are the best banking methods to use in UK low-deposit casinos:
Pay By Phone
This is the best deposit method to use for delayed payments. You’ll use the option on the website, and the deposit amount will be added to your next phone bill. Although you won’t pay at once, the funds will be instantly available in your balance.
There’s a reason why PayPal is the most popular online payment method. It’s secure, fast, and easily available. If you already have an account, you can easily use PayPal in UK online casinos.
Most UK residents have a debit card, so they can easily use it for online gambling. The only problem is that the minimum deposit is usually set at £10, so you can’t use a card for smaller transactions.
You can get a PaysafeCard or another prepaid card, and then use it to make a low deposit at an online casino. This banking method is great because it’s secure and it offers greater anonymity.
Low minimum deposit casinos in the UK offer a great way to gamble online while minimising financial risk. They provide a wide selection of games and great promotions, while still maintaining a high quality user experience.
Our team at Wagering Advisors provides in-depth reviews and user-based recommendations for top casinos with no minimum deposit, as well as a constantly updated list of new low deposit casino sites for UK players.
We also classify different types of low deposit casinos, such as £1, £2, £3, £5, and £10 minimum deposit casinos, to help you choose one that works for you.
The best part is that anyone can afford making such a small deposit. If you’re not sure about online gaming, depositing £5 or less is a great way to start.
- What is a casino min. deposit?
- A minimal deposit is the lowest amount required by a casino to allow gamblers to play real-money games. It’s often set around £20, but some casinos require £10 or less.
- How much real money do I need to deposit at an online casino?
- This depends on the particular websites. We’ve tested and reviewed some online casinos that require only £1 as a deposit. Others may set the minimum at £3, £5, £10 or more.
- Are low deposit casino sites trustworthy?
- Yes, absolutely. You have to read reviews to find the best low-deposit sites. We only recommend secure, high-quality gambling sites. You can check out our top list of casino websites that require low deposits.
- Can I still get a bonus for depositing a minimum amount?
- On most websites, you’ll still qualify for a bonus. For example, Zodiac will give you 80 free spins for £1, and Casharcade will give you 20 free spins for £20. It’s possible for the welcome offer to require a higher deposit than the lowest one accepted. You’ll have to check individual reviews and read the terms on bonus offers before making your first deposit.
- What are the wagering requirements for a bonus with a low deposit?
- They tend to be higher than usual. The playthrough requirement may be up to 65x the bonus amount. You can find more details in our reviews.
- How can I find the best low deposit gambling site in the UK?
- You can test different websites by making small deposits, but that would still require a larger investment. A better way to find the best sites is to read our reviews and check out the sites we’ve tested for you. You can try some of them for free, but keep in mind that free play doesn’t result in real-money winnings. When you find a site you like, you can make the minimum deposit required.
- Is a low deposit at an online casino associated with any fees?
- No. Fees are usually not required for deposits. There might be some exceptions though.
- Can I withdraw winnings at a low deposit online casino?
- Yes. You can withdraw your winnings regardless of the amount you decide to deposit. If you use a bonus, you’ll have to meet its wagering requirements before withdrawing any funds.
Similar Casino Deposit Offers
- £1 Deposit Casino UK
- £2 Deposit Casino UK
- £3 Minimum Deposit Casino
- £5 Deposit Casino
- Best £10 Deposit Bonus UK
- £20 Deposit Bonus
- 100% Casino Bonus UK
- 200% Casino Bonus UK
- Best First Deposit Bonus Casinos
- Deposit Match Bonus Casino
UK Casino Bonuses
- Best Casino Bonuses and Offers
- New Casinos UK
- Best Payout Casinos UK
- Under 1 Hour Withdrawal Casino
- Casino Free Spins on Registration
- Low Wagering Casinos UK
- MrQ Casino Welcome Bonus
- Gala Bingo Casino Welcome Bonus
- Casushi Casino Welcome Bonus
- PlayOJO Casino Welcome Bonus
- Playzee Casino Welcome Bonus
- AHTI Games Casino Welcome Bonus
- Slotnite Casino Welcome Bonus
- AllBritish Casino Welcome Bonus
- Boku Casinos UK
- PayPal Casino UK
- Pay by Phone Bill Casinos
- Trustly Casinos
- Paysafecard Casinos UK
- SMS Billing Casino UK