The Journey of Trustly Casino
Trustly is a Fintech company from Sweden. This payment method became available in 2008 and it currently provides its services through TransferWise and PayPal. According to the company, their mission is to ‘make online bank payments convenient for everyone’.
To buy something or gamble on Trustly casino sites, you need to sign up with the company and pass your banking credentials. This brand then acts like a medium and allows you to gamble at the best Trustly casino sites safely and without providing any financial details.
Trustly Online Casinos UK
How Safe Is It to Play at a Trustly Casino?
The company is licensed in Sweden and their services are legal under Swedish law by the Swedish Payment Service Act. Trustly is supervised by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority, which makes it a very safe method for online payments. Because of this, the number of casinos Trustly grows continuously and you can currently find this method in at least half of the European online casino sites.
Gambling at a Trustly pay casino is considered as safe as any other payments since the company complies with the same high security standards such as encryption and data handling, as banks.
Alternative Banking Methods at a Trustly Casino UK
A Trustly online casino will probably offer you several other banking options. Some similar options to this method that don’t require that you do wire transfers or use cards include:
- iDEAL, etc.
There are also payment methods such as pay by phone and prepaid cards available.
How to Deposit Money using This Method
It is very simple to make a Trustly casino deposit. As soon as you find a casino that offers this method, you should do the following:
- Choose Trustly for making deposits. This will open an interface or an API where banks are listed.
- Choose your bank from the list.
- Log in with your access codes.
- Choose the amount you want to spend on the casino website.
- Verify your purchase with an authentication method you’ve previously selected, such as a code send via SMS.
How to Withdraw Casino Winnings with Trustly
When you’re choosing a website to gamble on, make sure that it is a Trustly withdrawal casino. This process is also very simple and pretty convenient because it offers very fast withdrawals (it might still take 2-3 banking days for the money to appear in your bank account, depending on which bank you’re using).
All you have to do is choose this option in withdrawal methods lists and request an amount you wish to withdraw. If you are a new player at the casino, you will probably be asked to go through a KYC verification process.
Some Statistics about Popularity of the Brand
In 2008, this company was operated by three people. Today, they have over 450 employees and nine offices in the US and Europe. Every month, the company processes over 9 million payments.
In 2019, this brand reached more than a billion customers and was integrated with over 6000 banks across Europe including Sweden, Finland, Norway, Poland, Denmark, Italy, France, Estonia, United Kingdom, and Spain, as well as a few in the US.
What are the Trustly Platforms Pay n Play?
Pay n Play casino websites are a big trend in the industry these days. This system gives players access to instant deposits and withdrawals without the need to use Ids and passwords or go through lengthy registrations. Pay n Play relies on bank ID agreements between regulators and companies. One of the main reasons why this brand is so popular is that it offers instant deposits and withdrawals.
Now when you make a deposit with Trustly, it will extract the information that a casino needs from your bank account and provide them in the background, so you won’t have to do anything.
PayWithMyBank and Trustly
Silicon Valley’s PayWithMyBank brand merged with Trustly to create a payment network that broadens its reach and allows people to pay for their online shopping, as well as gamble online directly from a bank account instead of using cards. PayWithMyBank allows merchants to do payments by signing into online banking and bypass credit card networks.
Pros and Cons of Using Trustly for Gambling
Banking methods come with their advantages and disadvantages. In the case with this brand, the first definitely beat the latter.
- Pay n Play offers instant withdrawals
- Secure way of transferring your funds without providing any financial data on casino sites
- Free transactions (some fees might be charged by the bank or casino you’re using)
- Available on mobile devices
- Can be used for both deposits and withdrawals
- Only integrated with selected banks
- Limited countries that can use this method or some of its features
- Are there fees associated with using Trustly?
- Setting up an account with Trustly comes at no cost. There isn’t a monthly fee to pay for using it. Transaction fees can apply. The standard fee with using this method is 1.5% or a minimum of 0.8 Euros. Those who transfer large volumes can negotiate this fee with the company.
- Can I use Trustly Live to gamble at an online casino?
- Yes. Many online casinos allow for this payment method. You can use it to make instant deposits and withdrawals to your bank account without using cash, cards, or apps. You just need mobile phones that have access to your online banking.
- Can UK players use Trustly Direct Debit?
- No. Unfortunately, this popular feature is only available in Sweden at this point. It allows for one-click payments and enables customers to automate recurring payments.