Boku is one of the prominent payment options used globally in most industries, including casinos. It provides a safe and convenient payment method to fund casino accounts through mobile phones. As a result, there is a rapid increase in Pay By Boku Casinos, casinos that provide Boku as a payment option.
How We Rate Boku Casino Sites
When rating the Boku casino sites, we ensure that all these platforms meet specific criteria. The essential factors that we look at while rating Boku deposit casinos are:
The online reputation of any pay by Boku casino depends on how the provider treats its players. The gambling site should not have a pattern of regular complaints from its players. We check the casino’s history, third-party auditing, and customer complaints before recommending any provider.
The Boku deposit casino should provide a safe and secure gaming environment. It should use the latest encryption and SSL certification to safeguard player’s details and deposits. We recommend Boku deposit casinos that are licensed by reputed licensing authorities and follow strict security protocols.
The Boku payment casino should provide a variety of games from different providers. It should have a good mixture of online slots, table games, live games, and entertainment games to cater to the different needs of the players. We recommend Boku casino sites with an extensive gaming library featuring various casino games from multiple reputed software providers.
Gambling sites offer bonuses to attract new players and keep their existing players. The casino has different bonus offers like welcome, no deposit, and referral bonuses for players. We recommend pay by Boku casino, which offers fantastic bonuses, has a rewarding VIP program for its players, and has low wagering requirements.
Terms and Conditions
The Boku payment casino should have clear, well-defined, and easy-to-understand terms and conditions. The deposit by Boku casino should not have too stringent terms to claim the bonus offers or withdraw their winnings. So, we recommend websites with clearly defined terms and conditions and the lowest wagering requirements to withdraw the winnings.
The Boku deposit casino should have a fast payout speed so that players can withdraw their winnings quickly. Platforms should provide popular payment methods to deposit and withdraw money to and from the player account. We recommend Boku casino sites that provide multiple payment methods, have a straightforward withdrawal process, and have fast payout speed.
Overview of Boku
Boku is a popular mobile payment processing company founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, California. It is available in over 70 countries and 250+ mobile networks worldwide. It allows customers to make online and offline purchases from their mobile phones.
Boku is a secure, easy-to-use, and convenient way of funding your account using your mobile phone. It does not need any bank account or card details to make the payment. All it needs is a valid phone number. You will receive a text message asking to confirm the payment when you make a payment using Boku, making Boku transactions fully secure and anonymous. In addition, Boku does not need any registration. So, it does not share any personal and financial information, thus providing complete anonymity and privacy.
The payment made using Boku are deducted from your post or pre-paid mobile phone balance. In pre-paid plans, the payment is deducted from the available mobile credit, while in post-paid plans, the payment will appear on your next mobile phone bill.
Boku is absolutely free to use. It does not have any transaction fees or hidden charges to make the deposits. The casinos may impose some fees, but Boku does not have any transaction fees. So, if you deposit £10 to your player account, £10 will appear in your account, and you will get a bill of £10, nothing more or less.
The main drawback of Boku is it has a daily transaction limit. Boku has a limit of £10 per transaction, with a maximum daily limit of £30 deposits per day. In simple words, it means you can make a maximum of 3 deposits of £10 to your account. Once you reach the daily limit, the system will temporarily suspend another purchase or deposit until the limit is reset. The daily limit prevents overindulgence and also protects you from fraud. However, this limit may be suitable for beginners but not for high-rollers.
Pros & Cons of Boku
Boku is a popular and widely used payment method because of the many pros it has. The main pros of using Boku are:
- No need for a bank account: The biggest advantage of using Boku is you don’t need a bank account or card details to make a payment; all you need is a valid phone number to make a payment.
- Complete Anonymity: Boku does not share any personal details as it does not require any registration. So, it provides complete anonymity.
- Highly Secure: Boku is a highly secure payment method as it uses SSL encryption and 2 step verification to process the payment.
- Fast deposit process: Boku has a pretty straightforward and fast deposit process. It usually takes less than a minute to make a deposit using Boku.
- No transaction fees: Boku does not have any transaction fees or hidden charges for making deposits. Some gambling sites may impose charges, but Boku does not charge any fee.
- Prevents Addiction: Boku has a daily transaction limit of £30, preventing players from spending too much money, thus helping prevent gambling addiction.
Although there are so many pros to using Boku, there are a few cons too.
- No Withdrawal option: You cannot withdraw your money using Boku as it does not support withdrawals. So, you have to use another payment method for withdrawing money.
- Low Daily limit: Boku has a maximum transaction limit of £30, which is quite low, especially for high rollers.
How Secure is Boku Payment
Boku is an international company with 600+ global partners and over 950 verified million mobile numbers. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and has an excellent reputation translating into the peace of mind for users.
Boku payments are extremely secure. Boku payments undergo a two-step verification process. First, when you make a payment using Boku, it sends a text message to your phone number asking you to validate the transaction. If you type Y, then only it approves the payment, and if you type N, it declines the payment. So, it will not send the payment without your approval, which makes it extremely secure. Moreover, Boku has a maximum daily limit of £30, which will prevent anyone from making big deposits.
Games Available At Pay By Boku Casinos
Generally, Boku casinos offer a broad range of games from several reputed software providers like Microgaming, Playtech, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, etc. The popular games available at Boku casino sites are:
Blackjack, also known as 21, is one of the most popular table game. It is played against the dealer with the aim of getting the card count as close to 21 as possible. It is widely played in Boku casino sites because it involves fewer moves (hit, stand, double, or split) to play this game. The popular blackjack games available at Boku deposit casinos are Blackjack Surrender, Blackjack Switch, Live Blackjack, Atlantic City, European Blackjack, Double Exposure Blackjack, and Multi-hand Blackjack.
Roulette is another widely played game in Boku casino sites. It is played on a roulette table having a small wheel with numbered, black, and red pockets. It is a game of chance in which the player bets where the ball will land when the roulette wheel stops spinning. The players will place bets on which number the ball will land (0-36) or which color (red or black). Generally, it is played in 2 variations – American and European. The popular roulette games available at Boku casino sites are Lightning Roulette, Speed Roulette, Immersive Roulette, Mini Roulette, Auto Roulette, and Double Ball Roulette.
Online slots are the most popular and widely played casino game. It is the highlight of every gambling platform. In fact, players evaluate a casino depending on the quantity and quality of the slot games. So, every website provides plenty of online slot games from different software providers to the players. Moreover, the casinos regularly add new slot games with different themes and features to their gaming library. In addition, the progressive slot games offer enormous jackpots, giving the players an opportunity to win big money. The top online slots available at Boku deposit casinos are Starburst, Thunderstruck II, Raging Rhino, Mega Moolah, Buffalo Blitz, Divine Fortune, and Book of Dead.
Poker is among the most popular card game. It is a game of skill, and you need higher mental skills to master this game. It is played against other players, not the dealer. The dealer deals the card, and the player with the best hand wins the round. In some games like a 7-card stud and Texas hold ’em, the player with the highest-ranking hands win, while in some games like Razz, the player with the lowest-ranking hands wins. There are 4 main variants of this game – straight, stud poker, draw poker and community card poker. The popular poker games available at Boku casino sites are Texas Hold’em, Razz, 7-Card Stud, 5-Card Draw, Omaha Hi-Lo, Chinese Poker, and HORSE Poker.
Live Dealer Games
Live casino games combine the perks of internet casinos with the exhilaration of land-based casinos. The live casinos feature the live versions of traditional games like poker, blackjack, roulette, etc. You can play with real dealers at real tables and enjoy excellent game variety from top game developers like Evolution Gaming, the pioneer of live games. The popular live casino games available at Boku casino sites are Speed Blackjack, Lightning Roulette, Immersive Roulette, Blackjack Party, Dream Catcher, Punto Banco, No Commission Baccarat, and Texas Hold’em Bonus.
Popular Boku Deposit Casino Bonuses
Most Boku online casinos offer casino bonuses to attract new players and retain existing players. Some of the bonuses offered by Boku casino sites are:
- Welcome Bonus: A welcome bonus is the most common bonus offered by Boku casino sites to newly registered players for making their first Boku deposit to the casino account.
- Free Spins Bonus: Many Boku casinos offer free spins as a deposit bonus to try their new slot games.
- Loyalty Bonus: The best Boku casinos online offer loyalty bonuses to reward their regular players for playing at their casino.
- Weekly Bonuses: Many Boku deposit casinos offer weekly bonuses and run exclusive tournaments for their players.
- Payment Method Bonus: Many Boku online casinos offer a payment method bonus to players for using Boku to deposit money to their personal account.
How To Deposit By Boku
It is a pretty quick and straightforward process to deposit money to your personal account using Boku. It usually takes less than a minute for the whole deposit process. The step-by-step process of depositing money using Boku is as follows:
- Select the best Boku deposit casino to play games. You can find the popular Boku casinos on our website.
- Create your player account on the Boku deposit casino and log in using your credentials.
- Go to the website’s cashier section, select pay by phone, and choose Boku as your preferred deposit method.
- Enter the deposit amount and your phone number. Boku has a maximum daily limit of £30.
- You will receive a text on your mobile asking to confirm the payment. Type Y to approve the payment or N to decline the payment.
- After validating the payment, you will receive a confirmatory message. The deposited amount will appear in your next phone bill in the post-paid plan or will be deducted from your phone credit balance in the pre-paid plan.
- Your personal account will be funded instantly, so you can play immediately.
How To Withdrawing Using Boku
Although Boku provides fast and secure deposits to the personal account, it cannot be used for withdrawing money. Boku does not support withdrawals. So you have to use another payment method to withdraw your winnings. You can use bank transfers or e-wallets for instant casino withdrawal.
Alternative Banking Options
Boku offers multiple benefits to UK players, but there are some other popular alternatives also available to Boku. The most popular alternatives to Boku are:
PayPal is one of the most popular and secure e-wallets that is available in more than 200 markets and is trusted by 346+ million accounts. It uses SSL digital encryption for every transfer, meaning the player’s money is protected by both PayPal and website’s SSL technology. It allows players to deposit funds to their account in over 100 currencies and withdraw their winnings in 56 currencies. It provides instant deposits, and withdrawals are generally faster than other payment methods. It does not charge any fees for depositing money, but it may charge around 3.4% – 4.4% as withdrawal fees.
Siru is a secure mobile payment method founded in 2011 in Finland. It was created to allow users to make mobile payments without involving third parties. It is available in 3 countries – Finland, Sweden, and the UK. It enables players to deposit money to their accounts using mobile phones easily. It does not need any registration, bank account, or card details; it needs a valid phone number. The deposited amount is added to the next phone bill. Although it provides quick deposits, it does not support withdrawals and has a transaction fee for making payments. It also has a spending limit depending upon the service, country or phone number. Currently, in the UK, it has a 30-day spending limit of £500; in Sweden, it’s 3000 SEK, and in Finland, it’s 150€.
Paysafecard is another famous and widely used payment method. It is a prepaid voucher with a 16-digit PIN code. Players can make instant transactions by using the 16-digit PIN of the voucher without sharing any bank account or credit/debit cards details. It does not have any transaction fees, but it charges a 2% currency conversion fee on depositing money in a different currency. It is of 2 types – Paysafecard Classic and Paysafecard Mastercard. Paysafecard Classic is a prepaid voucher of a particular amount like $10 or $20, which can be purchased from any authorized sales outlet. Paysafecard Mastercard is a physical prepaid credit card for online and offline shopping.
How to Choose the Best Boku Deposit Casino
It can be tricky to choose the best Boku deposit casino for playing online games. So, here are a few steps that will help you in choosing the best Boku casino site.
- Find a casino from our list: Choose any Boku casino UK from our list to play casino games. We have listed the best online Boku casinos to play gamble online.
- Read the review from experts: Read the pay by Boku casino reviews from our experts to know the casino’s different features, pros, and cons.
- Visit website: Go to the Boku casino site and carefully read its terms and conditions.
- Register and play: Register with the Boku casino and make a deposit into your personal account to start playing games.
Boku Casinos FAQ
- Is Boku safe?
- Yes, Boku is totally safe. It doesn't need any bank details for purchases; it only requires a valid phone number. Moreover, it uses 2-factor authentication to confirm the transaction, making it a safe and secure payment method.
- Can I cash out with Boku?
- No, you cannot cash out with Boku as it does not support withdrawals. Although it provides fast deposits, you have to choose different payment methods for withdrawing money.
- Are there any casino bonuses for Boku deposits?
- Yes, many casinos have different casino bonuses for Boku deposits like welcome bonus, no deposit bonus, referral bonus, free spins, etc. However, before making a Boku deposit, make sure the online casino offers casino bonuses for Boku deposits.