Best Boku Casinos in the UK: Complete Guide
Explore our go-to guide to learn how you benefit with Boku payments while gambling. Check the curated list of top Boku casinos.
Mobile casino payments are on the rise, and Boku has emerged as a top pick among UK gamblers. The company processes over $7 billion (about £5.44 billion) in payment volume, and the UK is one of the 90+ countries in which it operates. So, British players looking for instant, hassle-free, and easy deposits have found interest in Boku casinos. Stay with us as our Wagering Advisors experts cover everything about casino sites that accept Boku payments.
Top picks for online casinos that accept Boku
70 No Wager Bonus Spins
100% match up to £100 + 10% Cashback
100% match bonus up to £100
50 No Wager Bonus Spins
Up to £100 Bonus + 100 Free spins
Bonus £50 + 50 Free Spins
100% match bonus up to £99 + 99 Free Spins
Overview of Boku and Boku payments
Boku is an innovative payment service provider changing the scene since 2009. Boku focuses on carrier billing and mobile wallets, allowing users to avoid traditional and costly payments.
As Pay by Phone bill UK casinos are gaining popularity, Boku’s place in the iGaming market has been cemented. Instead of registering new accounts and moving funds from alternative methods, Boku keeps things simple. In fact, the process is as simple as a text message.
Basically, if you have a phone, you have Boku.
That’s why joining a Boku casino in the UK equals joining a Pay by Phone casino. In fact, you should sometimes select the latter option in the cashier to proceed using Boku.
Let’s analyse some reasons why UK players turn to Boku deposit casinos:
- Instant processing of transactions.
- No need to register for separate Boku accounts.
- Boku casino payments are free of charge.
- No bonus restrictions affect Boku deposits.
- Low daily limits prevent players from overspending.
- You keep all other details private.
- 100% secure and safe casino depositing method.
Even though the good things outnumber the bad ones, there are still some aspects to consider. Here are some disadvantages of Boku online casino sites to keep in mind:
- You can’t withdraw through Boku, so you’ll need an alternative for cashing out.
- It’s not easy to find plenty of UK casino sites that accept Boku for the time being.
- Low daily deposit limits can be restrictive for high rollers.
- Works with the four largest mobile carriers only.
Making Boku casino payments
Simplicity and convenience make Boku casinos in the UK superior to some alternatives. When you want to make PayPal payments, for example, you need a funded PayPal account first. With Boku, that’s not the case. You don’t need an account, just a functioning phone number.
Step-by-step guide on how to complete your first Boku payment at a casino that accepts this method.
- Join one of the recommended Boku casino sites we’ve vetted for our UK readers.
- Please note that you must fill out the registration form and verify your account.
- Head to the cashier, where you should choose Boku or pay by phone.
- Wait for the Boku payment panel to load. Enter your mobile phone number and confirm the amount you want to upload.
- Receive a text message with an authentication code needed to confirm the transaction.
- Enter the verification code in its appropriate field on the Boku payment panel.
- Boku transactions are instantly processed, and your money immediately appears in your casino account.
We want to remind you that when you top up by Boku, the deposit amount will appear on your next phone bill. In case you have a prepaid balance, the amount is instantly deducted.
For example, let’s say your pay-as-you-go balance is £50, and you upload £10 at a Boku casino. When the transfer completes, your credit will be £40. Alternatively, your bill will include the £10 as additional charges if you have a postpaid plan.
As for withdrawing, unfortunately, cashing out with Boku is not an option. Put simply, you’ll need to withdraw through bank transfers or another alternative method, even at the best Boku casinos.
Note from Wagering Advisors: If you want smooth and quick withdrawals, learn more about fast cashout UK casinos.
Things to consider when making Boku deposits
There are some things to consider before you make your first Boku casino deposit. These specific rules will affect how and if you can use this casino banking option.
- Supported mobile carriers – Boku has partnered with Vodafone, EE, Three, and O2. Some smaller brands may also work. However, sometimes those using the services of smaller companies may not be able to use the service.
- Typical minimum deposit – While some UK online casinos may accept as low as £1 payments, most Boku casino deposits will have to be £5-10.
- Max payment limits – Due to the nature of the service and UKGC’s strict rules, pay-by-phone deposits can’t go over £30 a day. Boku transfers belong to this category, as well.
- Fees – There are no extra charges associated with deposits through Boku. Some operators may impose processing charges, though. So, keep your eyes open!
- No withdrawal option – Boku works only one way, from your mobile bill to your casino account. Withdrawals aren’t possible.
- Your pay-as-you-go balance – Let’s say you have a prepaid mobile balance. You won’t be able to use Boku unless you have enough funds to cover the deposit.
Choosing the Boku casino site that best suits your needs
Our readers know we’re very strict and specific regarding how we rate the online casinos we list on our website. Those standard factors focused on safety, UKGC licensing, and top customer support always apply.
Yet, choosing the top Boku casino in the UK for individual players isn’t that simple. Everyone has needs and tastes that may not align with other users’ preferences. That’s why we’re guiding you through the process with some targeted tips.
- First, you should check if your carrier is supported. If it’s not, you should focus on alternative banking options, like the ones listed near the end of this article.
- Then, make sure the UK casino offers suitable withdrawal options, as Boku cashouts aren’t possible. Typically, you’ll have to settle for bank transfers.
- If you’re a high roller, we suggest you pick another payment method right away. Daily deposit limits of £30 and monthly limits of £240 are typically too low for high-stake players.
- Our Wagering Advisors research has shown that most Boku casinos in the UK have excellent game lobbies. Still, it’s good to check if the releases you like are there, as not all casinos work with the same game suppliers.
- Lastly, we must mention the bonus offer. Check if you like the welcome offer, if the casino’s bonus T&Cs are acceptable to you, if you like the regular promos, etc.
Game offer at Boku casinos
We’re pleased to see that Boku casinos provide top-quality and versatile games in their offers. Naturally, the exact number of games and what providers supply them vary by gambling site. However, we generally liked what we saw.
British users can expect online slots, table games, video poker, live casino tables, and scratchies in terms of game types. Hitting a multimillion progressive jackpot at a UK Boku online casino is also possible.
The games’ number often goes past 1,000 or 2,000. All these gambling options come with crisp graphics, excellent mechanics, and creative themes. Overall, we expect you’ll enjoy your time playing games at casino sites that accept Boku.
Bonuses to expect at Boku gambling sites
We would never recommend Boku casino sites to our readers unless they have a proven track record of generous bonus offers. If you join the fun at one of the brands listed here, these are the bonuses and promos to expect:
- Welcome packages – A lucrative first deposit bonus or an entire welcome package is mandatory. Luckily, Boku gambling websites have deals that grant you bonus money and free spins.
- Ongoing promotions and perks – Returning users often get reload bonuses, slot tournaments, loyalty rewards, and other surprises.
- Cashback – Expect some UK casino sites with Boku to give you back a share of your weekly or monthly losses through cashback deals.
Note from Wagering Advisors: Learn more about the bonus offer at UK online casinos.
Best alternatives to Boku online casino sites
If the best Boku casino sites don’t suit your taste or you want to explore other options, we’ve got you covered. At Wagering Advisors, we understand that testing different brands is the best way to snatch more bonuses and find something you like.
Here are some valid Boku casino alternatives to consider.
- PayPal casinos – Boku’s main issue is the lack of making casino withdrawals. If you want to avoid cashing out through slow bank transfers, we recommend PayPal gambling sites. Once set up, this method supports fast transactions that go both ways.
- Trustly casinos – Trustly is another option for UK players to deposit and cash out funds. Moreover, the service allows higher transfer limits, which makes it suitable for those with big bankrolls.
- Apple Pay – More and more UK online casinos are adding Apple Pay for handling payments and withdrawals. This method is perfect for quick cashouts; it has solid limits and comes with no fees. It’s also private and secure, plus already widely used by British consumers.
Boku casinos for UK players – summary
One of the fastest ways to fund your casino account without additional steps is to use Boku. You don’t even have to bother about the money as you cover the charges on your next phone bill. This instant and free casino deposit method offers many other benefits.
Boku can be the perfect deposit option for any UK player; if they have no issue with cashing out through bank transfers and the low Boku payment limits don’t bother them.
So, we invite you to give the best Boku casino sites a chance. With this payment option, you can get started quickly and effortlessly while keeping your privacy at the same time.
Boku Casinos FAQs
- Is Boku safe?
- Yes, Boku is totally safe. It doesn't need any bank details for purchases; it only requires a valid phone number. Moreover, it uses 2-factor authentication to confirm the transaction, making it a safe and secure payment method.
- Can I cash out with Boku?
- No, you cannot cash out with Boku as it does not support withdrawals. Although it provides fast deposits, you have to choose different payment methods for withdrawing money.
- Are there any casino bonuses for Boku deposits?
- Yes, many casinos have different casino bonuses for Boku deposits like welcome bonus, no deposit bonus, referral bonus, free spins, etc. However, before making a Boku deposit, make sure the online casino offers casino bonuses for Boku deposits.
- Best PayPal Casinos
- Best Pay by Phone Casinos
- Best Trustly Casinos UK
- Best Paysafe Casinos UK
- Best Casinos with SMS Deposits
- Best Payout Casinos UK
- Under 1 Hour Withdrawal Casino UK
More Casino Bonuses
- Best Casino Bonuses and Offers
- Free Spins Bonus on Registration
- Low Wagering Casinos UK
- £1 Deposit Casinos
- £5 Deposit Casinos
- £2 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- £3 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- Mobile Casinos UK
- MrQ Casino Bonus
- Gala Bingo Casino Bonus
- Casushi Casino Bonus
- PlayOJO Casino Bonus
- Playzee Casino Bonus
- AHTI Games Casino Bonus
- Slotnite Casino Bonus
- AllBritish Casino Bonus