Low Wagering Casinos UK
100 Free Spins No Deposit
Bonus £50 + 50 Free Spins
100 FS No Deposit Required
50 No Wager Bonus Spins
Deposit £20 Play with £50 Bonus
100% match up to £50 + 50 Free Spins
70 No Wager Bonus Spins
10% Cashback No Wagering
100% up to £200 sign-up bonus
Bonus up to £25 + 20 Free Spins
Best Low Wagering Casinos: Top Picks in 2023
Wagering requirements are the infamous trait of most casino bonuses. They prevent you from simply cashing out your bonus and winnings by demanding you play through them first. That’s how the rise of low-wagering casino sites in the UK happened, as players asked for deals with simpler rules.
Low wagering bonuses are easier to clear, thus promising a higher value. They are also hard to find, and that’s why our Wagering Advisors listed the top offers with low playthroughs below.
|Casino||Wagering req||Best low-wagering casino for||Why|
|MrQ||No Wagering||Mobile play||900+ mobile games|
|Casushi||40x Wagering||Live game shows||20+ game shows|
|Swift||30x Wagering||Jackpot slots||About 300 jackpot slots|
|Grosvenor||30x Wagering||Sport betting||Packed sportsbook|
|PlayOJO||No Wagering||Player rewards||Unique player perks|
Best Low Wagering Bonus Offers for British Players
The thing is, there are plenty of UK gambling sites operating on the market right now. Some of them offer bonuses without wagering, true.
Yet, every promo must be analysed individually because the overall value goes beyond the lack of rollover. Below, we’re giving you our favourites in different categories, enabling you to join the right low wagering UK casino for yourself.
Bonus: 70 bonus spins without any wagering.
Use the FISHKING70 code and grab 70 wager-free casino spins on Fishin’ Frenzy Jackpot King at MrQ. To qualify, you must use the code but also deposit and spend at least £20. Each spin is worth £0.10, and you’ll have 48 hours to make the best out of them. Besides this epic deal, MrQ offers hundreds of games by leading providers and has a strong focus on the mobile gaming experience.
Best alternative: PlayOJO free spins bonus
Bonus: up to £50 + 50 spins with wagering of 40x.
Deposit at least £10 at Casushi, and you’ll get a sweep bonus with low wagering. The deal grants a 100% match up to £50 and 50 spins on Book of Dead. The wagering is 40x, which is decent and doesn’t involve the initial deposit amount. Casushi is popular for its charming theme but also its dedication to players. It has an excellent variety of slots, progressives, and live dealer tables.
Best alternative: Amber Spins bonus
Bonus: 100% up to £50 + 50 spins with low wagering of 30x b + d.
Use the code SWIFT and snatch a match of up to £50 and 50 spins on Book of Dead at Swift Casino. This low playthrough gambling site demands you wager the deposit match 30x the deposit plus the bonus amount, which is reasonable. The spins come with a seemingly bit higher playthrough of 60x the winnings. We recommend this site to jackpot slots fans as it has about 300 such options, plenty of which come with progressive main prizes.
Best alternative: Grosvenor Casinos low wager bonus
Bonus: 150% bonus of £30 with wagering of 30x b + d.
The deal at Grosvenor Casinos is simple – deposit £20 and play with £50. As for the operator’s low wagering requirement, it’s set at 30x the bonus and the deposit amount. The max win is £2,000, which is pretty high considering the relatively modest bonus size. Besides the top-quality casino platform, this destination also has a packed sportsbook and even a poker section. So, it’s good for those who want to shuffle things up.
Best alternative: Casushi casino bonus
Bonus: 50 bonus spins without any wagering.
PlayOJO doesn’t even need an introduction, being an incredibly popular no-wagering and low wagering casino site. Make a first deposit of £10 and grab 50 spins on Book of Dead without rollover. PlayOJO has more than 4,000 games, so you won’t have any struggles finding what you like at this site. Plus, we must mention the OJO’s Specials, OJO Wheel, and OJO Kickers; all these are unique ways of getting rewards at the site.
Best alternative: Jeffbet no wager bonus
Note from Wagering Advisors: Would you prefer not to bother with wagering requirements at all? We have a list of no wagering UK casino sites for our readers.
What Are Wagering Requirements?
Wagering requirements (also referred to as ‘playthrough’ or ‘rollover’ requirements) are a major thing in online gambling. Wagering requirements tell you how many times you must play through your bonus money before you can withdraw any winnings.
Let’s say, for example, you want to redeem a low wagering £10 bonus with a 20x playthrough requirement. In this case, you will need to deposit and wager the bonus amount the number of times the playthrough requires.
The calculations would be £10 x 20, which comes to £200.
Whatever the size of the playthrough requirements, you must comply with them before you can withdraw any winnings you might make from the casino offers.
Sometimes the playthrough includes the initial deposit too. Let’s use the example given above. The deal is a 100% bonus up to £5 and the x20 multiplier applies to the initial £5 deposit plus the £5 bonus.
In this case, the calculation becomes £10 x 20 = £200.
As you can see, it’s important to note how many times you need to wager your bonus. However, it’s alsov vital to note whether the initial deposit amount goes into the calculations or not.
What Are Low Wagering Casinos?
A low wagering casino is any online casino that offers bonus deals with low playthrough requirements. Nearly all bonuses carry playthrough requirements. You can see no wagering offers from time to time, but they are few and far between.
A low requirement would be anything below 40x, since the industry average moves around the 40x mark. Naturally, you should once again consider the exact requirement. Some deals may have a lower requirement but include both the deposit and the bonus amount. In this case, a slightly higher rollover would be the better choice.
Here’s an example for a bonus of £50 received with a £50 deposit.
- If the wagering is 35x the bonus amount, you’ll have to wager 35 x £50 or £1,750 to clear the deal.
- If the wagering is 25x the bonus and the deposit amount, you’ll have to wager 25 x £100 or £2,500 to clear the deal.
As you can see, to understand the value of a bonus and its actual playthrough requirement, you must make the proper calculations first.
How do casinos set wagering requirements?
Every online casino has its own way of establishing the rules of play. When it comes to low wagering bonuses, though, the variations are limited. Below, we’ll list some typical ways rollover is attached to bonuses.
- On the bonus amount;
- On the initial deposit plus the bonus amount;
- On the free spin winnings.
These three are the standard ways of representing playthrough requirements. Each works differently, but the calculations are pretty much the same. Discover the total amount that needs wagering, be it the bonus winnings or the bonus initially awarded. Then, multiply it by the predetermined wagering requirement.
Typical Low Wagering Casino Bonus T&Cs to Know
As always, online casino bonuses have individual traits. You can be a casual player who doesn’t care about them or an informed one who understands them fully.
In the second scenario, you’d be able to make better choices, recognise good deals, and avoid offers with unrealistic expectations.
- Type of wagering requirement – We mentioned that some playthrough is attached to the winnings, other on the bonus amount or the deposit and bonus amount. Make sure always to check this because it can drastically change how much you need to wager.
- Amount necessary to wager – Similar to the previous note, the amount you need to wager before cashing out depends on the low wagering bonus type. As always, it’s good if the amount isn’t massive. For typical deposit match deals of £50 with 30x playthrough, you’d have to wager £1,500.
- Max bonus – This amount tells you how much you can get in bonus funds. If the max reward is 100% up to £50, don’t bother depositing £70 or £100, as you won’t get more in bonus funds.
- Max cashout – Low wagering casinos will let you cash out a share of your winnings, but likely not all of them when you play with bonus funds. The limits on no deposit bonuses are £50-100 and much higher (£500-2,000) for deposit offers.
- Deposit needed or not – Whether you deposit or not doesn’t affect the rollover. Yet, we’ve seen that bonuses with payments are more generous and tend to have lower wagering. By contrast, no deposit bonuses are modest and often have higher-than-average playthroughs.
- Eligible games – From our experience, casinos that offer bonuses with low wagering will limit you to playing a single slot with them. Alternatively, they may limit the game contribution of other games significantly.
- Expiration time – Low wagering in bonuses isn’t related to the expiration date. However, no deposit deals tend to expire pretty fast.
- Supported banking methods – Some deposit methods aren’t eligible for claiming low playthrough offers. Avoid them if you’re on a bonus hunt.
How Wagering Advisors Review Low Wagering Casinos
At Wagering Advisors, we ensure that each brand gets the same treatment by utilising our strict casino ranking criteria. Yet, choosing low wagering casinos for UK players requires a bit more finesse than providing overall reviews.
Here’s what we consider to this category specifically.
- Bonuses With Lowest Wagering Requirements – To give you the widest choice, we show you verified casinos with low playthrough requirements. The more choice you have, the greater the chances of finding a deal that suits you.
- Online Reputation – On our list of low wagering casinos, you will find only the best ones based on this criteria as well.
- Security – We first check that platforms offering low wagering casino bonuses are safe and secure for you to play on. We ensure this by verifying that the online platforms we promote use an appropriate level of encryption.
- UK Licensing – We only recommend fully licensed and approved UK low wagering casinos.
- Game Variety – Game variety with online gambling sites that offer good deals with low wagering requirements is significant. We want lots of different games and game variations for our readers.
- User-Friendly Design – Many players prefer gambling on their mobile devices, which is why mobile-friendliness is another point high on our checklist.
- Wide Choice Of Banking Options – We pay attention that casinos with lowest wagering requirements offer only reliable payment solutions for deposits and fast withdrawals.
- Good Customer Support – If you encounter any problems with the bonus terms, having access to good customer support is essential.
The Pros and Cons of Online Casino Low Wagering Offers
As with most things in life, there are advantages and disadvantages, and with low wagering requirements, they include:
- Better chances of clearing the bonus
- No need of complex calculations and strategising
- Better value for money
- Higher cashout limits than no-wager bonuses
- More flexibility overall
- Typically lower bonus amounts
- Other restrictive bonus rules
- Not easy to find
The Various Types Of Low Wagering Casino Bonus
When we refer to low wagering bonuses at casinos, we don’t think of a single deal. Instead, casinos are as creative as always and ensure you have variations to choose from.
From the offer you get upon registration to bonuses for slot fans, there’s a lot to uncover.
Below you can get acquainted with the basic bonus variations that include low wagering terms.
Low Wagering Welcome Bonus Offers
The Welcome offer serves to attract as many new users as possible to the lowest wagering requirements casino in the UK. It is given to players who have just arrived on the platform and completed the registration process. It usually includes free chances and bonus money.
Free welcome bonuses are the best way to experience the available games at a new online casino. Free or not, if it has low playthrough and is offered as a welcome perk, you’ve found yourself a low wagering welcome bonus!
First Deposit Bonus With Low Wagering Requirements
This deposit bonus can be included in the welcome offer. The deal will be awarded after you choose one of the available payment systems offered by the operator and make the deposit. You will see in percentage how much money you will receive as a reward for this first payment.
It is usually 100% of the deposit amount, but it can be over this as well. A first deposit bonus with low wagering is similar to the welcome offer.
However, you may sometimes get a welcome offer without depositing, and there lies the difference between these two.
Low Wagering Free Spins Bonuses
This is one of the most common promotions on offer at gambling platforms. These offers can be exclusively for FS but are also sometimes offered as add-ons to sign up and deposit bonuses. They are offered to both new and existing customers.
Low wagering free spins can be applicable to a specific slot game on which you have to spend it. They may also be tied to a specific software vendor. These offers usually expire fast. So, make sure to claim and use them in a timely manner.
Low Wagering No Deposit Bonus Offers
No deposit bonus with low wagering requirements, as the name suggests, will not require you to make any payments to activate it. It can come in two basic forms: Free Cash and Free Spins. You can use it at your discretion, that is, to make bets on slots, on live casino games, and more.
Getting a free bonus sounds tempting, but you will have to meet certain conditions to withdraw cash. Moreover, you’ll quickly notice that bonuses you get for free often are modest and have low cashout limits. They’re still a good catch, especially when they come with low playthrough.
New Low Wagering Casino Bonuses
British players are often on the lookout for new players on the market, and so are we. New brands have to leave a good first impression by offering generous bonuses. They also typically release offers with low or even no wagering requirements.
Our team keeps its eyes open and constantly updates our database. Sometimes, we include the newest casinos in the industry, and sometimes, we simply add new brands to our platform. Either way, you will always have access to new options that have bonuses with low playthrough requirements.
Latest Low Wager Bonus Casinos
100 FS No Deposit Required
100 Free Spins No Deposit
Get up to £45 in Bonuses + 60 Free Spins
Casino Games with Low Wagering
Table and card games often have higher wagering requirements than online slots because they offer a better chance to win. For example, blackjack is close to 50-50 when it comes to odds for the player versus the provider. Odds to win on slots are much lower than that, so the requirements are lower.
Most playthrough reqs on slot games are around 35x or 40x.
A low requirement on games would be anything 35x and below.
The only thing to keep an eye out for is the fact that the lower the wagering requirement, often the lower the bonus money or spins.
The most popular low wagering slots are Book of Dead, Fishin Frenzy, and Starburst. However, it’s good to note that new slots hit the market regularly and so low wagering casinos often change up their deals.
How To Find The Best Low Wagering Casino
Want to know the easiest and safest way of tracking down a lowest wagering requirements casino site in the UK? Well, use the list and reviews published here on our website.
But if you’d like a bit more guidance than that, here are some steps to consider.
- Find the low wagering casino which suits you most – Check out the list of our lowest wagering requirements casino in the UK. Read what bonuses they offer and come to a conclusion about which will be most favourable to you.
- Read other low wagering reviews – There is no reason you should only read one review. Our Wagering Advisors website is loaded with them so please read as many as you like – we encourage it. The more you know and try, the better understanding you’ll have.
- Consider various bonus aspects – We mentioned that not all bonuses suit everyone. If you want slots, focus on free spins with low wagering. If you like table games, then focus on free cash and casinos that let you play such games with bonus funds.
- Calculate overall bonus value – This is especially important for high rollers who generally upload large amounts of cash. If you’re one of them, focus on bonuses with high max bonus amounts. In this case, even if one bonus has slightly higher playthrough but lets you get much more in bonus cash, it could be the smarter option.
- Consult our list – Once again we mention this because taking advantage of our research will save you time. Moreover, it will provide a good overview and comparison, so you’ll make an informed decision.
- How to meet wagering requirements?
- First, calculate the range of wagering requirements you have to meet, i.e. the number of bets you have to place. Then open your favourite slot or other casino game and place a bet as many times as necessary. That’s how you get rid of wagering requirements and create the condition that you can withdraw funds from your account.
- What happens if I don’t meet wagering requirements?
- Fulfilling playthrough requirements means that the amount of free bonus money you are rewarded will turn into real money. However, if you don’t fulfill the wagering requirements set before you, the bonus money won’t be converted into real money. This way, you will not be able to withdraw funds from your casino account.
- Is there a way around wagering requirements?
- No, unfortunately, there isn’t a way around wagering requirements that are put in place by your online casino. If the company has the requirements, you must abide by them to either play a certain game or claim a specific bonus. However, if you choose a low wagering casino, you’ll have more leeway with the wagering requirements, at least in terms of the minimum you must risk.
- Can a player win money in low wagering casinos in the UK?
- Sure, you can convert your winnings and bonuses in real money after you meet all wagering requirements.
- What qualifies as a low wagering requirement?
- Anything under the industry average rollover would go in this category. If most casino bonuses have a playthrough of 40-50x, then wagering of 10-35x is considered low. As you’ve seen, some casinos don’t have wagering at all, but they are a separate category.
Similar Casinos and Alternatives
- Best Casino Bonuses and Offers
- New Casino Sites UK
- Best Payout Online Casinos
- Fast Withdrawal Casino UK
- Free Spins Bonus on Registration
- Casino Cashback Bonus
- Casino Reload Bonus UK
More Casino Bonuses
- Free Spins No Wagering No Deposit
- Real Money Online Casinos
- Birthday Bonus Casino UK
- £5 Deposit Casino UK
- £10 Deposit Casino Bonus
- Best First Deposit Bonus UK
- Free £10 No Deposit Casinos
- No Deposit Casinos
- MrQ Casino
- Gala Bingo Casino
- Casushi Casino
- PlayOJO Casino
- Playzee Casino
- AHTI Games Casino
- Slotnite Casino
- AllBritish Casino
- Boku Casinos UK
- PayPal Casinos
- Pay by Phone Casinos UK
- Trustly Online Casinos
- Paysafe Casinos UK
- SMS Billing Casino