Best Paysafecard Сasinos in the UK: Complete Guide
Explore our go-to guide to learn how you benefit with Paysafecard payments while gambling. Check the curated list of top Paysafecard casinos
Paysafecard is a common casino payment method embraced by thousands of UK players. It’s available in 40+ countries and used for online gambling alongside many other activities. People love this prepaid online payment option because it’s independent of their bank accounts or cards. To learn more about the best Paysafecard casinos and what you can expect from this payment method, follow this detailed guide.
Top picks for online casinos that accept Paysafecard
100 Free Spins No Deposit
100 FS No Deposit Required
100% up to £200 sign-up bonus
10% Cashback No Wagering
50 No Wager Bonus Spins
100% Bonus up to £100 + 88 Bonus Spins
50 Free Spins on Big Bass Splash +up to £100
Paysafe company and casino payments overview
Launched in 2000, Paysafecard has become one of the leading payment platforms in recent years. This is one of the online payment methods focused on the global entertainment sector, including online gambling.
It’s interesting that Paysafe, a leading payment processing brand, owns Paysafecard. The same company owns two popular casino banking methods – Skrill and Neteller.
Paysafecard is available in over 40 countries globally. Another interesting fact is that Paysafecard and the Paysafe platform have over 3,300 workers in over a dozen countries. In the last few years, this banking option had over £100 billion in annual transaction volumes. It accepts over 40 currencies, including the British pound, which helps players avoid conversion fees.
This method is based on vouchers featuring 16-digit PIN codes unrelated to credit cards, bank accounts, or your personal information. You can find them in various stores across the country. Remember that they can’t be sent via mail or phone, but you can purchase these codes online.
As noted in the intro, many UK casino players prefer Paysafecard over other payment methods for different reasons.
We’ll list some things that make this option worth considering below.
- No need to share personal or financial information when making transactions.
- Keeps players anonymous when placing deposits.
- You don’t need a bank account or credit/debit card to use it.
- Players can expect the funds in their casino account instantly.
- Available in dozens of retail locations across the UK and online.
- Free of fees in most cases.
- Accepted in dozens of well-known UK online casinos.
- Makes it easier to stick to your predetermined budget.
- You can buy them with cash.
The points we highlighted above are some of the things that make Paysafecard popular. Still, this doesn’t mean that it doesn’t come with potential downsides.
Here are the main Paysafecard casino weaknesses.
- To use it for online gambling, you must register for a personal Paysafecard account first.
- Max deposit per transaction at casinos is £40, so repeated payments are necessary.
- It may be available for deposits but not for withdrawals.
- Some casinos may charge withdrawal or currency conversion fees.
- Some UK casino sites don’t accept Paysafecard.
- A monthly service fee is deducted from the available voucher balance after 30 days of purchase.
Guide on making Paysafecard deposits
The company behind Paysafecard and the best UK Paysafecard casinos did everything to make this method as simple as possible.
For example, we’d like to note again that there’s no need to share any personal or sensitive information to make casino payments with it.
However, one thing you must do before using it at online casinos is register for a personal account. We assume this requirement arises from the strict regulations and limitations imposed by the UK Gambling Commission.
To register for a personal Paysafecard account, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Paysafecard website.
- Click on the “Set up an account” button.
- Complete all necessary steps and verify your account.
- Buy a voucher or code.
- Top up your personal account using its unique 16-digit code.
Once you have a funded personal Paysafecard account, you’re ready to make online casino deposits.
Step-by-step guide to making Paysafecard casino deposits
- Find the best Paysafecard casino. We have a list of top-rated Paysafecard casinos for UK players.
- Complete the casino registration process and verify your account.
- Visit the deposit page and choose Paysafecard.
- Use your Paysafecard account login details to transfer funds from it.
- Enjoy your favourite casino games!
Let us remind you that players from other countries can directly use their vouchers to deposit without registering with Paysafecard. By contrast, for UK players, online gambling transactions with Paysafecard are possible only via a personal Paysafecard account.
Also, the face value of these vouchers is £10, £25, £40, £50, £75, £100, £125, £150, and £175. The three highest face values are only available at Paypoint points of sale.
Note from Wagering Advisors: Looking for ways to get your winnings out? Check our fresh page dedicated to instant withdrawal casinos in the UK.
Paysafecard casino banking essentials to note
Making Paysafecard payments is a straightforward process. Still, if you want to ensure that you get the most from this method and do it correctly, you should consider a few things.
- Restrictions on iGaming and sports betting use – Per the company’s terms, iGaming and betting transactions with Paysafecard are only possible via a personal Paysafecard account. These restrictions arise from the strict UKGC regulations and source-of-funds verifications.
- Higher face values are available at Paypoint points of sale – you can purchase Paysafecard vouchers of £125 to £175 only at Paypoint. Lower face values are available in over 40,000 stores.
- Typical minimum deposit – in many cases, the minimum deposit amount when using Paysafecard at online casinos is £10.
- Max payment limits – Payment limits vary between £10 and £2,000. However, the face value of vouchers goes up to £175. You’ll have to use multiple of them to top up your Paysafe account first.
- Fees – Most Paysafecard deposit casinos in the UK don’t charge fees. Of course, the payment method itself is fee-free.
- No withdrawing option – It’s easy to make deposits to your UK online casino account with Paysafecard. Yet, cashing out is not an option, at least for now.
- Use the app – The Paysafecard app lets users manage their vouchers, check balances, and find nearby retailers offering vouchers. It’s available on iPhone and Android mobile devices.
Shortlisting top Paysafecard casinos based on your taste
Just because an online casino accepts Paysafecard and players from the UK, this doesn’t mean you should join it. Players should consider a few things before picking a Paysafecard online casino.
First, general guidelines can help you understand the value of any casino. At Wagering Advisors, we stick to the casino ranking criteria developed by our experts.
Second, you should consider the specific things associated with your preferences and Paysafecard. Here’s a list of the most important factors to keep in mind when browsing casino sites that accept Paysafecard.
- Are there any fees involved? Look for casino sites that accept Paysafecard, process the deposits instantly, and, most importantly, don’t charge fees for this activity.
- Can you claim the bonuses with Paysafecard? Even though it’s uncommon, some online casinos won’t let you claim bonuses if you use Paysafecard.
- What withdrawal options are there? As noted, you can’t withdraw your winnings via Paysafecard in the UK. That’s why you must check the available withdrawal options at the casino you are interested in.
- What are the minimum and maximum Paysafecard casino deposit limits? Generally, Paysafecard casinos in the UK accept transactions worth between £10 and £2,000 when you use this banking method. If you play with high stakes, these limits won’t cut it.
- Do you have easy access to Paysafecard at all? If getting the voucher is a hassle for you, another alternative may be a better option.
- Finally, don’t overlook the game lobby and the bonus offers. If you prefer cashback, go for a casino that accepts Paysafecard and offers money back, for example.
Game offer at Paysafecard casinos
Using a hassle-free payment method like Paysafecard at online casinos is a significant advantage. Still, this won’t mean much if it affects your gaming experience. Luckily, players who will decide to top up by Paysafecard shouldn’t expect any restrictions in terms of game selection. They have thousands of games powered by leading casino providers.
The best Paysafecard casinos in the UK recommended on this page offer online slots, blackjack, poker, roulette, baccarat, and crash games. They also have live deal games and shows alongside additional products like lotteries and sportsbooks.
Bonuses and promotions
Little to no casino may prevent you from claiming specific bonuses for using Paysafecard. Most don’t restrict their players in such a way. As for what’s on the bonus menu, we shortlisted the most common bonuses you can expect in the top Paysafecard casino sites.
- Welcome packages – These deals are provided to players that have signed up and deposited money for the first time. No deposit deals upon registration are available too.
- Ongoing promotions and perks – These promos and incentives are reserved for existing players and come in different forms. For instance, you can take advantage of reload bonuses, free spins, seasonal bonuses, no deposit bonuses, etc.
- Cashback – With the help of cashback deals, players can expect to cover a specific percentage of their losses in a particular period.
Note from Wagering Advisors: The bonus deals at these UK casino sites are constantly changing. To stay up to date, check our vetted and updated casino offers page.
Alternatives to using Paysafecard at UK casinos
Paysafecard is an excellent casino payment option. Still, it has particular downsides that may make some players consider other options. That’s why we have prepared a shortlist of excellent Paysafecard alternatives.
- Trustly – Unlike Paysafecard, Trustly doesn’t require opening an account. However, you have to use your banking information to deposit or withdraw. Trustly casino banking comes with higher transaction limits.
- PayPal – This is one of the world’s most used e-wallets. The good thing is that you can use it for casino deposits, cash out, and online shopping. Remember that fixed fees are involved, but the transfer limits are higher.
- Pay by Phone Bill – You use the money now and pay on your next phone bill. The downside is that you can’t use it to withdraw your earnings and that not all mobile phone carriers have this option.
Paysafecard deposit casinos summary
Players looking for private and fast payments can count on UK Paysafecard casino sites. You don’t need to share personal information to top up your casino account; usually, no fees are involved.
In most cases, using this option keeps your ability to claim bonuses unaffected. Also, you can purchase these vouchers in land-based stores and online. Remember that a Paysafecard payment is convenient, but it’s impossible to withdraw via this option. That’s one downside to keep in mind.
Ready to try this method? If so, our Wagering Advisors experts listed the best Paysafecard casino sites you can join today!
- Best Boku Casinos UK
- Best PayPal Casinos
- Best Pay by Phone Casinos
- Best Trustly Casinos UK
- Best Casinos with SMS Deposits
- Best Payout Casinos UK
- Under 1 Hour Withdrawal Casino UK
More Casino Bonuses
- Best Casino Bonuses and Offers
- Free Spins Bonus on Registration
- Low Wagering Casinos UK
- £1 Deposit Casinos
- £5 Deposit Casinos
- £2 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- £3 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- Mobile Casinos UK
- MrQ Casino Bonus
- Gala Bingo Casino Bonus
- Casushi Casino Bonus
- PlayOJO Casino Bonus
- Playzee Casino Bonus
- AHTI Games Casino Bonus
- Slotnite Casino Bonus
- AllBritish Casino Bonus