Best Neteller Casinos in the UK: Complete Guide
E-wallets are some of the most convenient money transfer methods at UK casino sites. Neteller is among the class-leading brands in this category, alongside PayPal and Skrill. Finding casino sites that accept Neteller in the UK used to be easy, but now things are changing.
Still, Neteller remains a valid banking choice for British consumers. Read on and see why UK players favour this payment method. We explain the selection of games and bonuses at Neteller casinos in the UK, how to use the e-wallet, and more.
Top picks for online casinos that accept Neteller
Neteller casinos in the UK – an overview
Founded more than two decades ago, the benefits of Neteller and e-wallets have always been noticed by the iGaming sector. In its early years, Neteller was the world’s biggest processor of transactions to and from gaming sites.
At the time, over 90% of its revenue stemmed from gambling site transfers.
Since 2000, Neteller has found a permanent home at dozens of licensed UK casinos. It’s no wonder the best Neteller casino sites in the UK are also some of the iGaming industry’s most respected brands.
Founded in Canada, Neteller moved its base of operations to the Isle of Man in 2004. It was later acquired by the globally recognized e-payment company Paysafe, which also owns Skrill and Paysafecard.
In the years after the iGaming boom, the company has significantly diversified its services. Among the many benefits, it allows Mastercard users to link up with their Neteller wallet. This move enables them to use Neteller at any UK casino that accepts Mastercard debit.
As Wagering Advisors strives to give readers an objective view, we highlighted the main perks and downsides of Neteller.
Here are some of the advantages of using Neteller:
- Widely accepted among UK online casinos.
- Lightning-fast and secure deposits.
- Multi-currency transactions, including GBP.
- Premium services for Neteller VIP members, including cashback.
- It is eligible for withdrawals.
- Retains privacy by not sharing your certain card details with merchants.
- Reasonable limits for both deposits and cashouts.
As promised, we also highlighted a few noteworthy flaws of Neteller casino sites:
- Small fees may apply to some transactions.
- A Neteller casino deposit may not be eligible for a welcome or a reload bonus.
- Verifying your account can delay the setup process.
- Withdrawals may take 1-5 days to complete.
How to handle gambling money using Neteller
Before you can deposit at a Neteller casino, you need to set up and verify an account. Here are the basics of opening a Neteller account.
- Open the official website and launch the registration procedure.
- Provide your full name, email, and password, and tap Register Now.
- Select a country and a preferred currency.
- Input personal info (date of birth, home address, gender, city, phone number, postcode, etc.).
- Enter the verification code and complete the security check.
- Complete the verification process with a photo ID, selfie, and necessary documents with updated info on your place of residence, address, etc.
- If everything is in order, your account should be activated within 24-48 hours.
Please remember that the UKGC banned credit card gambling a few years ago. Therefore, you’ll be able to use Neteller for casino payments only if you top it up with alternative methods. Linking it to a credit card won’t do the trick.
Depositing with Neteller
- Transfer funds into your Neteller wallet.
- Find a reputable and licensed Neteller casino in the UK from our list and register.
- Verify your casino account and open the cashier.
- Select Neteller from the payment list and enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Enter your Neteller PIN and email (if required).
- Confirm the deposit.
Withdrawing funds via Neteller
- Log into your casino account.
- Open the casino’s cashier, then the withdrawal section, and select Neteller.
- Type in the amount you wish to withdraw.
- If necessary, confirm the cash-out via Neteller.
- Wait for a message of confirmation that the transaction is successful.
Note from Wagering Advisors: The average qualifying Neteller payment for casino bonuses is £10. And yet, there are low deposit Neteller casino sites in the UK that award bonuses for as little as £5.
Things to keep in mind when playing at Neteller casinos
If you’ve decided to use Neteller long-term, there are a few useful points worth remembering.
- Accepted Payments – To use Neteller, you must have a base funding method for your wallet. Luckily, the company is compatible with multiple payment services, including MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, iDeal, Boku, Paysafe, etc.
- Typical minimum deposit – Neteller has some of the most favourable transaction limits of all mainstream payment methods. Ten GBP is the qualifying minimum deposit at most UK Neteller deposit casinos, and some may accept £5. On the other hand, you can withdraw as little as £1, though £10 is the average.
- Max payment limits –The maximum you can deposit at UK Neteller casinos can reach over £10,000 and go up to £50,000. Similar amounts apply to withdrawals.
- Fees – One of the more significant disadvantages of using Neteller is the fees, which typically start from £0.50. However, if you become a Neteller VIP member, you can enjoy lower fees on your transactions.
- Deposit & Withdrawal Times – Neteller deposits should be instant or take a few minutes at most to process. Withdrawals generally take 24 to 48 hours to process.
- Neteller Knect – If you top up by Neteller regularly, using Neteller Knect – the in-house Neteller loyalty programme – would be in your interest. The scheme allows you to earn points with every transaction and exchange them for cash or rewards later. You need to download the Neteller app and manually join Kneckt to become a member.
Find the best UK Neteller online casino for you
At Wagering Advisors, we rank the best Neteller casinos in the UK through specific evaluation criteria. We give the green light if the operator performs according to the accepted standard. We are happy to share some tips to help you pick a brand based on your personal preferences.
- Our first advice is to quickly sift through our list of the best UK operators and pick a casino that accepts Neteller. You can skip the licence check, considering all brands we recommend hold valid gaming licences.
- Before you register, you should do some exploration. Visit the game lobby and see which categories are available and the number of games per category. If you have a favourite slot or table game, use the search option to see if it’s available. If you like games from a particular developer, find the list of providers and see if it includes that brand.
- Rather than reading the FAQ, we encourage you to use the live chat, email, or other available support channels. That way, you can know first-hand the efficacy of the support desk.
- Rather than looking for the best bonuses, look for the best terms. A bonus with friendlier rules is better than one with a higher monetary value but complex bonus clearance terms.
- Do not only choose Neteller-compatible casinos without reading the casino’s Neteller policy. See if the transfer limits fit your budget and whether Neteller deposits qualify for bonuses.
Game offer at Neteller casinos in the UK
Neteller payments unlock the doors of a vast depository of gaming products at UK-based casino sites. Collectively, Neteller casinos cover every game in the book – slots, virtual sports, poker, video poker, roulette, blackjack, craps, and baccarat.
Each category is usually divided into multiple subcategories and can comprise an assortment of variants.
Specifically, you can explore hundreds of pages of slots from Quickspin, Red Tiger, Yggdrasil, NetEnt, and other industry-leading brands. Evolution and Playtech contribute with a unique portfolio of live dealer games.
Neteller bonuses at UK casinos
Depending on the casino, Neteller may have restricted use cases, and deposits may not qualify for certain bonuses. But top Neteller casinos may still offer Neteller-eligible bonuses to cater to the immense number of players that use this method.
Here are a few types of bonuses you can redeem with Neteller.
- Welcome packages – This bonus is reserved exclusively for new depositors. It usually includes a match deposit bonus and free spins. Some welcome offers are no deposit deals, so it matters little how you deposit.
- Ongoing promotions and perks – Reload bonuses, daily promotions, weekly and weekend cash, daily prize drops, and loyalty rewards can all be classified as ongoing promotions.
- Cashback – A cashback bonus is a promotion for new and existing Neteller users that awards a predetermined percentage of losses back over time.
Note from Wagering Advisors: Neteller bonuses are in low supply these days. Explore our website and find the best UK casino bonuses with no Neteller restrictions.
Alternatives to Neteller casinos
Neteller users will benefit from the fast and secure transfers, though the withdrawals can drag on for days. The Neteller cash-out turnaround may prompt you to look for faster options.
Here are a few:
- Trustly – If you have an online bank account, you can link it up with Trustly for speedy transactions while enjoying the security benefits your bank provides. Bank withdrawals via Trustly offer a quicker turnaround than regular bank transfers.
- PayPal – A digital wallet comparable with Neteller, PayPal is favoured for its quick transactions and robust encryption security applied to every transfer. It also qualifies for nearly all deposit-based bonuses and rarely charges internal fees.
- Apple Pay – An iOS-native payment service with foolproof security, Apple Pay enables you to transfer funds from your Apple Wallet to your casino account within minutes. Your phone’s touch and face-detection technology make Apple Pay practical and simple to use.
Is Neteller a good payment method for you?
There are a few things to remember if you’ve signed up with a Neteller online casino in the UK.
The benefits of using Neteller go beyond its secure and fast transactions. VIP users can earn loyalty points and take advantage of reduced fees, higher transfer ceilings, and other perks. But – and this is Neteller’s main flaw – your bonus options diminish significantly. There is a good chance that some bonuses will not qualify for Neteller payments.
Since you’re here, we suggest you explore Wagering Advisors further. Quickly scan our guides and compare the top Neteller casino operators in the UK market. That’s the best way to see what each brand offers and whether it meets your needs.
- Best Boku Casinos UK
- Best PayPal Casinos
- Best Pay by Phone Casinos
- Best Trustly Casinos UK
- Best Paysafe Casinos UK
- Best Casinos with SMS Deposits
- Best Payout Casinos UK
- Under 1 Hour Withdrawal Casino UK
More Casino Bonuses
- Best Casino Bonuses and Offers
- Free Spins Bonus on Registration
- Low Wagering Casinos UK
- £1 Deposit Casinos
- £5 Deposit Casinos
- £2 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- £3 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- Mobile Casinos UK
- MrQ Casino Bonus
- Gala Bingo Casino Bonus
- Casushi Casino Bonus
- PlayOJO Casino Bonus
- Playzee Casino Bonus
- AHTI Games Casino Bonus
- Slotnite Casino Bonus
- AllBritish Casino Bonus