Best Paypal Casinos in the UK: Complete Guide
Explore our go-to guide to learn how you benefit with Paypal payments while gambling. Check the curated list of top Paypal casinos
PayPal boasts between 2.5 million and 3 million active app users in the UK monthly. That’s why many British casino fans seek PayPal casino sites that ensure fast and convenient banking. For our readers who aren’t sure what UK gambling brands accept this e-wallet, we’ve published the ultimate PayPal casinos list right here.
Our Wagering Advisors experts also offer in-depth information about using PayPal for gambling alongside things to consider before opting for this service.
Top picks for online casinos that accept Paypal
100% match up to £100 + 10% Cashback
100 Free Spins No Deposit
Bonus £300 + 100 Free Spins
100 FS No Deposit Required
80 Bonus Spins for £1 Deposit
100% match bonus up to £100
100% up to £50
A brief PayPal overview
PayPal is an American-based fintech company that was founded in 1998. This e-wallet revolutionised moving money and making payments thanks to its concept of convenience above everything.
UK consumers can send and receive money through PayPal, handle their accounts in GBP, and even trade cryptocurrencies. Thanks to the service’s mobile compatibility and a useful PayPal App, British users can utilise all PayPal functionalities on the move.
Since so many people already use this e-wallet in the UK, it made sense for gambling operators to embrace it. Aside from processing charges, typically covered by the merchant (casino in this case), there aren’t too many cons to consider.
Here are some reasons why British gamblers favour PayPal deposit casinos:
- Making a PayPal casino deposit is instant, secure, and usually without additional charges.
- Players can top up by PayPal but also cash out through it.
- PayPal works with licensed UK casino operators only.
- UK casinos don’t exclude PayPal payments from bonuses.
- Partnered with Gamban to offer easy blocking of gambling transactions.
- Excellent for mobile gambling.
- PayPal safely stores your banking or card details.
- Confirming transactions is easy.
- PayPal is widely accepted at online shops; it can be used for shopping, paying bills, etc.
As we said, there aren’t some serious drawbacks to mention, but here are some observations:
- Finding a PayPal casino in the UK isn’t that easy.
- High international costs and conversion costs.
- Inactive account fees.
- Account limits may apply.
- UK accounts connected to credit cards won’t work for gambling payments.
Using PayPal for depositing and withdrawing
Before using PayPal, please note that you must have a funded account.
The steps of opening a PayPal account are simple:
- Visit PayPal UK.
- Register for an account.
- Complete all necessary verifications.
- Connect your account to your bank account or debit card. Credit cards won’t do because credit card gambling has been banned in the UK.
- You’re ready to go!
This is how to top up a casino account with PayPal.
- Register with a trusted and licensed gambling site. If not sure which one, pick one we’ve already tested and approved.
- Complete all necessary verifications. UKGC requires operators to impose Know Your Customer (KYC) checks.
- Visit the cashier, select depositing, and choose PayPal.
- Enter your PayPal account details.
- Select the amount of funds you want to transfer to your casino account.
- Confirm the transaction and instantly get the money.
One of PayPal’s gambling benefits is the option to withdraw through this method. Requesting cashouts is even faster because your casino and PayPal accounts are already connected.
Here’s how PayPal casino withdrawals work.
- Visit the cashier and select withdrawing.
- Choose PayPal. Your account details should be remembered at this point.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Confirm the request.
- Your money should arrive promptly, as explained in the casino’s withdrawal policy.
Rules that affect your PayPal casino experience
We never enjoy bothering our readers with rules and restrictions. Yet, they are an integral part of the iGaming world and, consequently, of any casino that accepts PayPal. We must mention any T&Cs that can positively or negatively affect your playing experience.
- Deposit limits – Casinos’ typical deposit limits for PayPal deposits are between £5 and £10. As for maximum payments, on the casinos’ side, expect something along the lines of £4,000-5,000 per transfer. PayPal accounts have individual limits, but unverified accounts usually can’t send over £1,000 at a time. Once verified, your PayPal account limit typically should range from £10,000 to £60,000.
- Withdrawal caps – Strict UKGC regulations don’t let casino operators hold players’ funds without a reasonable cause. So, you should be able to cash out large amounts at once without issues or delays. PayPal has withdrawal limits of £1,500 per transaction and £7,500 per day, week, and month.
- Fees – In most cases, you won’t pay any processing fees on PayPal payments and cashouts. Withdrawals under a specific amount (£5 or £10) may apply processing fees. PayPal also doesn’t typically charge fees on withdrawals when no currency conversions are involved.
- Processing times – PayPal casino deposits are instant. Withdrawals may be instant, take 15 minutes, or up to three business days. It depends on the site’s withdrawal policy and whether they need additional verification documents from you.
Please note that these are some general insights we gathered by analysing the best PayPal casinos. However, each brand imposes individual terms that may differ from those mentioned above.
That’s why you should check the cashier and pay attention to any details associated with PayPal online casino banking.
How to pick the best PayPal casino site for your needs
Our homepage explains how we rate the best online casinos at Wagering Advisors. These are standard aspects we consider for each brand before recommending it to our readers.
Licensing, security, and fairness are given. We never gamble with our readers’ trust.
As for how to choose a casino that accepts PayPal, here are some specific tips to consider. These will help you make decisions based on your playing style and needs. After all, not all players have the same requirements and expectations.
- Check if the casino offers your favourite casino games.
- Can you deposit and withdraw through PayPal? Most sites will support this, but it’s always good to double-check.
- Is the site’s banking policy acceptable to you? Is the minimum casino deposit with PayPal suitable for your budget? Are the waiting times for PayPal withdrawals reasonable?
- See if the welcome bonus makes sense. Is there a reward just for signing up? Are the welcome free spins attached to a slot you maybe dislike?
- Does the PayPal casino give loyalty perks? If not, is this a deal breaker for you if you tend to be a loyal customer?
- Are there other payment options at the casino? Are they suitable alternatives for you in case your PayPal isn’t available at the moment?
- Does the PayPal online casino work on mobile devices, and can you use the cashier via smartphones and tablets? This factor is especially important for those who prefer gambling on the move.
If you check all these things and find no red flags, we’re sure you’ll enjoy playing at the casino you choose.
Casino game offer at PayPal gambling sites
Are you wondering whether choosing PayPal would affect your iGaming experience in terms of the game offer? Let us reassure you that won’t be the case.
In fact, the best PayPal casino sites listed here have impressive game lobbies. Most offer at least 500 games, and many boast 1,000+ or 2,000+ options. Versatility is another thing to look forward to regarding games. You will notice classic and video slots, live dealer games, scratch cards, and so on.
Our point is – if you join a PayPal gambling site, you will get access to the industry’s best casino games.
Do PayPal casinos give bonuses?
Online gambling and bonuses go hand in hand; British players are well aware of this. Luckily, choosing PayPal casinos in the UK won’t limit or restrict you in any way when it comes to pampering.
In fact, just a quick scroll through our list of top PayPal casino brands reveals what to expect in that regard.
Let’s go over them together:
- Welcome bonuses – Be it with deposit matches, cashback, or a bunch of free spins, a PayPal casino will always reward new users.
- Reload bonuses – A PayPal deposit won’t restrict your access to reload bonuses, meaning you can often snatch bankroll boosts.
- Other promos – All the other standard casino promotions, loyalty rewards, and tournaments will be there, too.
Best UK Paypal Casino Sites
One of the best £1 deposit casino sites that accept Paypal is the Zodiac casino. It’s a great website that has a lot of advantages like various withdrawal methods, a large number of amazing games, live chat customer support that is available all the time and it has great encryption as well as being approved by eCogra.
This website differs from the others by the modern and stylish look it offers as well as the enormous selection of games for every taste. It also has a responsible gaming setting that prevents people from developing a gambling problem and it’s certified by a Swedish organisation.
Playzee holds a UK license as well and it’s also mobile friendly so you can play anywhere. It has a wide selection of games just like the previous ones and also offers live support that is available 24/7. The games it offers are from a range of trusted developers on the market.
PayPal casino alternatives
We have other options if everything explained here didn’t persuade you that PayPal payments are right for you. UK online casinos always have solid alternatives and multiple banking methods.
Below, we’re listing options you may like if casino sites that accept PayPal don’t meet your needs.
- Trustly casinos – casinos with Trustly typically let users deposit and withdraw through this method. The service is 100% secure and provides instant bank money transfers. Using Trustly, however, requires a functional online banking account.
- Prepaid voucher casinos – Prepaid vouchers keep all your financial details outside casino servers. Utilizing unique PIN codes, you can make instant and free deposits. One drawback here is that most prepaid gambling sites don’t support withdrawals. So, you’ll have to cash out through a bank transfer or cheque instead.
- Mobile wallet casinos – Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay are popular mobile wallets that UK casinos work with. These also provide seamless, free, and fast transfers of money. Moreover, they typically let you send funds both ways.
Our final thoughts on PayPal casinos in the UK
Those who already have this e-wallet are just a few clicks away from having a funded casino account. Moreover, the depositing process is just like any PayPal payment – simple, instant, and free.
If you get lucky, you can get your winnings to your PayPal account equally easily and relatively fast.
All these benefits of the service make us love PayPal casino sites. We’ve already listed and reviewed the top such brands at Wagering Advisors.
All that’s left now is inviting you to explore the top PayPal casinos yourself. We’re certain you’ll find something you like in no time.
- Best Boku Casinos UK
- Best Pay by Phone Casinos
- Best Trustly Casinos UK
- Best Paysafe Casinos UK
- Best Casinos with SMS Deposits
- Best Payout Casinos UK
- Under 1 Hour Withdrawal Casino UK
More Casino Bonuses
- Best Casino Bonuses and Offers
- Free Spins Bonus on Registration
- Low Wagering Casinos UK
- £1 Deposit Casinos
- £5 Deposit Casinos
- £2 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- £3 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- Mobile Casinos UK
- MrQ Casino Bonus
- Gala Bingo Casino Bonus
- Casushi Casino Bonus
- PlayOJO Casino Bonus
- Playzee Casino Bonus
- AHTI Games Casino Bonus
- Slotnite Casino Bonus
- AllBritish Casino Bonus