Best Pay By Phone Bill Casinos in the UK: Complete Guide
Explore our go-to guide to learn how you benefit with Phone Bill payments while gambling. Check the curated list of top Pay By Phone Bill casinos
There are about 80 million mobile cellular subscriptions in the UK, and approximately 98% of adults in the country have a mobile phone. These figures have driven the rise of pay by phone bill casino sites. On this Wagering Advisors page, we provide you with all pay by phone bill payment essentials, including processing details and how-to guides. We’ll also list the top casinos in the UK accepting pay by phone bill payments.
Top picks for online casinos that accept Phone Bill payments
Bonus £50 + 50 Free Spins
100 Free Spins No Deposit
100% match up to £100 + 10% Cashback
100 FS No Deposit Required
70 No Wager Bonus Spins
200% match up to £50 + 15 Free Spins
200% Bonus up to £50+ 10 FS No Wager
100% up to £200 sign-up bonus
Looking for a convenient way to top up your casino account on mobile? Pay by phone bill casinos may be just what you need! At Wagering Advisors, our editorial team has scoured the UK online casino scene to bring you the very best pay by mobile bill casinos. From speedy deposits to top-notch security and customer support, we’ve got you covered.
Pay by phone bill payment method explained
Simply put, a pay by phone bill casino is an operator allowing UK players to fund their accounts through their smartphone subscription. This method is perfectly secure. After all, players don’t need to provide any additional details aside from their phone numbers.
If you’re wondering whether using your phone bill to make casino payments somehow affects the casino’s mobile compatibility, the answer is no. You can quickly complete these deposits at both desktop and mobile casinos. As for the method itself, it requires your phone. So, there’s no need to explain further that it does work on your smartphone.
One important thing to note about pay by phone bill casinos – they sometimes use different terms for this banking option. Please keep that in mind and keep your eyes open for variations such as:
- Pay by phone bill
- Pay by phone credit
- Pay by mobile
- Pay via bill
- Mobile pay
- Boku (a special service that serves the same purpose)
- Payforit (a special service that serves the same purpose)
Now that’s out of the way, let’s see the top reasons why British casino fans choose to pay with their phone bills:
- The service is fast and typically free. Payments arrive within seconds.
- Pay by phone bill works like credit in some situations. You get the playing funds immediately, but pay the bill later.
- Additional signups and accounts aren’t necessary. You only need your phone number.
- You don’t provide any extra information or payment details.
- Low daily and monthly limits can help you limit spending.
- Using the service doesn’t restrict you from claiming casino bonuses.
Drawbacks to consider if you want to join a casino that accepts pay by phone bill:
- No withdrawals through this method. You’ll need an alternative for cashing out.
- Low limits of usually up to £30 per day and up to £240 per month.
- Some casinos may apply processing fees, but they’re clearly stated.
- Small carriers won’t allow you to top up by pay by phone bill your online casino account.
- May need to provide phone bill payment proof, though rarely.
Using pay by phone bill method at UK casinos
You need a working phone number to make a successful payment at a pay by phone bill casino in the UK. In most cases, both postpaid and prepaid numbers will work. The only difference is when you cover the charges.
- You have a postpaid number.
- You make a phone bill casino payment of £20.
- On your next bill, you will see a £20 charge on top of your other expenses for calls, mobile data, SMS, etc.
- You have a prepaid number with £100 credit on it.
- You make a phone bill casino payment of £20.
- Your prepaid credit is £80 once the deposit completes.
It takes only a few actions for a pay by phone bill casino deposit to complete. The process is smooth and straightforward. Casinos typically provide easy-to-follow guides on the screen, so we expect that anyone can find their way around it.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit one of the best pay by phone bill casinos listed on this page.
- Complete registration and all necessary verifications.
- Visit the cashier and choose pay by phone bill (or any alternative term we mentioned above).
- Enter your phone number and the deposit amount.
- Confirm the transaction through an SMS.
- The money appears in your account, and you can start playing!
Another thing for UK players to note is the supported carriers. Not all of them allow this option. Our experience and research have shown that pay by phone bill casinos welcome consumers on:
- Tesco Mobile
- Virgin Mobile
- BT Mobile
- Plusnet Mobile
- Lyca Mobile
- Utility Warehouse
How pay by phone bill banking affects your experience
We went through the banking policies of the top casino sites that accept pay by phone bill deposits. These are the insights related to using this method we gathered. We believe they are important for your overall experience and advise you to read them.
- Low limits – Most players will enjoy the incredibly low depositing limits this method supports. Most casinos have preset values of £3, £5, and £10. However, these are accompanied by daily and monthly limits of typically £30 and £240. At Wagering Advisors, we know very well that these figures will simply not do for high rollers and even for other frequent players.
- Instant deposits – You will not wait for pay by phone transactions. They’re instantly completed. The only exception may be if the casino has had issues with your phone operator. So, asking for phone bill payment proof may be possible before letting you use this method. These are isolated cases, though.
- Fees – Most pay by phone bill casinos in the UK don’t charge deposit fees. If there are fees, expect them to be around 15% and clearly stated. If you deposit even as little as £3, that’s the amount you’ll get in your casino balance.
- No withdrawing – You must remember that this method doesn’t support cashing out. If you have a lucky streak, you’ll have to set up another cashing out option. Usually, casinos will push for bank transfers or cheque withdrawals. These methods could lead to longer withdrawal times, higher withdrawal limits, and even some processing fees.
Deciding what phone bill online casinos to join
You should pick a top-rated casino that accepts pay by phone bill but also one that meets your preferences.
There are some general ranking criteria you should consider, like safety, fairness, and licensing. If you’re a beginner, we advise you to also check our Wagering Advisors casino site ranking criteria.
We also understand that every player is unique. So, here are some specific factors you shouldn’t overlook when choosing the top pay by phone bill casino based on your taste.
- Make sure your carrier is supported. Our research has shown that not all casinos list the same companies. Some have only the few biggest ones, like Vodafone, 02, and EE.
- Does the casino apply processing fees? Selected operators will charge up to 15% on pay by phone payments. Is this acceptable to you?
- Is there a solid withdrawal option? Will the alternatives work if you prefer some cashout methods that the casino doesn’t offer?
- Let’s say you meet the monthly deposit limit through pay by phone bill. Does the UK gambling site have other suitable payment methods you can use?
- Don’t forget to see if your favourite games are there. If you can’t play that special slot or live game show you love, everything goes into a second plan.
- Finally, if you have any preferred casino bonuses, see if the operator has them. You may want a no deposit deal upon signup or loyalty rewards. If the UK pay by phone bill casino focuses on other promos, it may not be a good match.
Pay by phone bill casino game selection
You will not give up on the industry’s best casino games if you make casino deposits through your phone bill. In fact, this banking method doesn’t affect your access to games at all or in any way.
Ultimately, it all depends on the gambling site you’ll join. We’re pleased to say that the top pay by phone bill deposit casinos often outdo themselves in this regard. You will see game lobbies featuring thousands of games by various studios.
We also liked the game versatility at these gambling sites for UK players. Online slots, roulette, blackjack, live game shows, live table games, and other options are available.
We have no complaints!
Bonuses at pay by phone bill casino sites
It wasn’t unusual for UK online casinos to restrict claiming bonuses for certain payment methods. Operators these days don’t seem to have such limitations. And they certainly don’t have them for phone bill payments.
Are you wondering what bonuses British players can look forward to at a pay by phone bill online casino? Here’s what we’ve typically seen.
- No deposit registration bonuses – Many operators will give newly registered UK members free spins.
- Welcome match deals – Complete a first deposit with your phone bill and snatch a deposit match alongside some more spins.
- Other bonuses and promotions – Expect access to reload bonuses on consecutive payments, player perks, seasonal promos, and many other surprises.
Some of the bonuses might be mobile-exclusive. These would also include no deposit mobile offers and in some cases free spins on certain slot games.
Best pay by phone bill payment alternatives
You may like the convenience of the best pay by phone bill casino sites in the UK. Yet, it’s possible that some aspects just aren’t good enough for you. That’s why we’ve listed some similar and equally safe alternatives.
- Mobile wallet casinos – Mobile wallets are the perfect alternative for those who prefer doing things on the move. Instead of charging your phone bill, however, you’ll use your Apple Pay or Google Pay wallet. This will give you better limits and the option to withdraw, too.
- PayPal casinos – PayPal is another option that lets you make mobile casino payments. Again, it enables depositing and withdrawing, plus it has higher limits.
- Debit cards – If you’re okay with sharing your card details and casino transactions appearing on bank statements, cards remain a top choice. They’re secure, convenient, and work both ways.
Mobile Deposit Casino Services You Can Use
To effectively use the pay by phone casinos around you, you first need to know which platforms offer these services. Even a few years ago, the number of mobile payment providers was very limited. But now, they’re abundant. Let’s take a look at the best of them.
Whenever you think about mobile payments, Boku should be the first name to cross your mind. It’s pretty much the company that started mobile payments in the iGaming industry back in 2008! Since then, it’s been working to create various tools and platforms that players as well average users can use.
If you find Boku payment at an online casino and you’re certain that your country has it, you should go for it. Keep in mind that you can’t withdraw funds using Boku. It’s something no pay by phone payment method can offer.
Payforit is a very popular mobile bill based payment system that offers quick deposit options to any casino you can think of. At least the ones that accept mobile payments. The £30 daily limit might be a little low but it’s great for budget players.
It follows the “play now pay at the end of the month” modality which means you get to pay for your expenses with your mobile bill. Similar to all other mobile payment methods, Payforit is not suitable for withdrawals. Another drawback is that the number of Payforit casinos is very limited.
Siru mobile payment took the world by surprise when it came out back in 2011. It’s a Swedish FinTech company with a goal to make mobile payments the future.
The biggest benefit when you pay with Siru is the higher deposit limits. In the UK, you can spend up to £500 a month. So, if you’re an occasional player, you’re not limited by any daily limits. In terms of security, the portals are encrypted with SSL and comply with all government regulations in host countries.
Apple Pay is more of a contactless payment method rather than a direct mobile payment. The native browser in Apple products, Safari is integrated with your Apple Pay account to eliminate the lengthy checkout processes.
Moreover, it’s one of the safest methods you can use for payments. Your personal data and transactions are secured with SSL. The merchants don’t get any of your information from the payments as well.
New Pay By Phone Credit Casino Sites 2023
Our team at Wagering Advisors is constantly looking for new and promising casinos that have pay by phone deposit methods. Here are top 3 recent casinos:
|Jammy Monkey||Up to £300 deposit bonus + 100 Free Spins|
|Casino 2020||£300 Bonus + 400 Free Spins!|
|PocketWin||Up to £100 Bonus Cash|
Best Phone Billing Casino Sites in UK
Here are our top picks for casino brands that have mobile billing option available for players:
|Cashmo||Up to 50 Free Spins with No Deposit|
|Mr Q||Spend £10 and Get 20 Free Spins|
|mFortune||£10 Welcome No Deposit Bonus|
|AllBritish||Up to £100 Bonus + 10% Cashback|
|Casushi||£50 Bonus + 50 Free Spins|
|Dr Slot||up to £1000 + 120 Free Spins|
Summary of casino sites that accept pay by phone billing
Pay by phone bill casino sites will work for those who want fast and hassle-free payments. There are no registering e-wallet accounts or purchasing prepaid vouchers. Knowing your phone number is all it takes.
UK players appreciate this convenience and the typically free payments. Moreover, using phone bill payments doesn’t affect their bonus access.
This deposit method is excellent, especially for quickly testing a new UK gambling site.
Finally, we advise you to consider the best pay by phone bill casinos on this page. Our Wagering Advisors experts have carefully reviewed them to help our readers get started as quickly as possible.
Casinos with Mobile Billing: FAQs
- Is deposit by phone a safe method for online casino payments?
- Undoubtedly. Just like how electronic payment methods have great security protocols in place, pay by phone methods do too. In fact, they’re regulated by the government to a certain extent as they’re working with the mobile carriers directly.
- How much is the deposit limit for these methods?
- Well, it’s going to vary drastically based on where you are and what method you’re using. But one thing is for certain. The limits for the pay by phone methods are going to be lower than the limit of your online casino account. For Boku, it’s £30 per day while for Siru, it’s £500 a month.
- Do I have to pay fees for pay by mobile?
- If it’s pay by mobile casinos you’re talking about, the answer is most likely no. The majority of casinos allow free deposits and withdrawals. However, the methods themselves often have fees for each transaction. It’s going to vary from method to method as well as the deposit amount.
- Pay by phone alternatives to Boku
- There are a few alternatives to Boku pay by mobile and the ones that stand out among the many are PayForIt, Siru Mobile and Apple Pay, which are similar and either as good as Boku or even a little better.
- Best Boku Casinos UK
- Best PayPal Casinos
- Best Trustly Casinos UK
- Best Paysafe Casinos UK
- Best Casinos with SMS Deposits
- Best Payout Casinos UK
- Under 1 Hour Withdrawal Casino UK
More Casino Bonuses
- Best Casino Bonuses and Offers
- Free Spins Bonus on Registration
- Low Wagering Casinos UK
- £1 Deposit Casinos
- £5 Deposit Casinos
- £2 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- £3 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- Mobile Casinos UK
- MrQ Casino Bonus
- Gala Bingo Casino Bonus
- Casushi Casino Bonus
- PlayOJO Casino Bonus
- Playzee Casino Bonus
- AHTI Games Casino Bonus
- Slotnite Casino Bonus
- AllBritish Casino Bonus