How to Choose the Best 100% Deposit Bonus Casino Offer
Checking out expert reviews and reading player comments will give you a good idea of how reputable a site is. Searching for news articles related to the operator helps too.
Safety & Security
Knowing that a 100% deposit bonus casino is secure ensures that any personal or financial details you divulge are completely confidential. You don’t want to fall victim to theft or fraud.
Superior User Experience
Your online casino experience should be thoroughly enjoyable. There’s no point in playing online casino games unless it’s fun and easy to do even if the site offers great incentives.
More and more people are discovering the unparalleled convenience of playing casino games on the go. It’s important that the site you choose offers an app or is optimized for your mobile device. That way, you can take the casino with you wherever you go.
Diverse Collection of Games
Even though slots are the most popular games, you should also be able to use a 100 percent deposit bonus on a range of table games, specialty games, and live dealer games. Bear in mind that different games usually contribute different amounts toward wagering conditions.
Casino Deposit Bonus Terms and Conditions
A great 100 casino deposit bonus comes with player-friendly conditions. We like to see offers with low wagering requirements and reasonable limitations. This gives players a better chance of converting their 100 percent deposit bonus into real money.
A 100 Percent Deposit Bonus Explained
Simply put, a 100% casino deposit bonus is an offer through which the operator matches your deposit up to a certain amount. Let’s say you claim a 100% match offer of up to £1,000 on your first deposit. You then deposit £1,000.
The operator would credit an additional £1,000 to your account. Similarly, a first deposit of £500 would net you an additional £500 in bonus cash while a £100 deposit would net you £100 in extra cash. Because the maximum incentive amount given in this example is £1,000, you would receive that maximum amount if you deposited anything over £1,000.
100 Casino Deposit Bonus: Pros and Cons
There are a lot of upsides to claiming a 100% casino deposit bonus. For starters, it gives you an opportunity to significantly boost your account balance. When you convert the extra cash into real money, you can either withdraw the money or use it to win even more. Even if you don’t win, you can take solace in knowing that it really didn’t end up costing you anything.
There are a few downsides to claiming these offers. One of the biggest drawbacks is having to meet the playthrough requirements. These can sometimes be so high that you have a better chance of losing money than gaining money. That’s why it’s crucial to find an offer with low playthrough requirements. A lot of these incentives also restrict your ability to withdraw funds from your account. Withdrawing funds while engaged in an active incentive often results in it becoming void.
100 Percent Deposit Bonuses at Mobile Casinos
Almost all internet casinos offer a native app or are mobile compatible. This makes it possible to immerse yourself in the online casino experience no matter where you are. As you might expect, the overwhelming majority of these mobile casino sites offer a range of incentives.
This means you can choose from well over 100 casino deposit bonus offers right now. You can even find mobile casino bonuses that will match your first deposit by 150%, 200%, and even higher. Just remember to refer to the above section that outlined the things to look for in an online casino.
100% Deposit Bonus Casino Terms and Conditions
You probably won’t be able to simply withdraw your extra cash when it’s credited to your account. You will first need to satisfy a variety of terms and conditions. Once you’ve met these conditions, your cash will be transferred to your regular player account and become available for withdrawal.
Almost all promo offers require you to meet the conditions within a certain amount of time. Before you claim any match deposit offer or any other incentives, find out if the time limit that applies gives you enough time to meet your bonus obligations. If you are a recreational player who bets modestly and you need to place £10,000 to convert a £1,000 bonus, you probably won’t be able to do it overnight. You need to make sure that you have enough time to get the most value out of your bonus offer.
Minimum Deposit Amount
You will likely need to deposit a certain minimum amount in order to qualify for a match deposit bonus. Generally speaking, low minimum deposit casino offers are well-suited to recreational players. However, failing to deposit the minimum amount will result in you not being able to qualify for the bonus cash. Make sure to check the particular match deposit bonus’s terms and conditions to find out what the minimum qualifying amount is. Of course, you also need to remember that there will also be a cap placed on the amount of bonus money you can claim.
Maximum Win Amounts
Most, but certainly not all match deposit bonuses have maximum win amounts placed on them. This means that you can only win so much as a result of using bonus cash. This maximum win amount varies from bonus offer to bonus offer. You can find out what the maximum win amount is by referring to the site’s bonus terms and conditions.
With that said, there are plenty of operators that do not enforce a maximum win amount on your bonus cash. These offers are preferable because there’s no limit to how much you can win when you use bonus money.
Excluded Payment Options
It would be immensely frustrating to claim a welcome match bonus, make your first deposit, and then discover that the bonus funds have not been credited to your account. You’d be left banging your head against the wall if you found out it was because you used an excluded banking method. Some bonus offers require claimants to use specific payment methods. This once again illustrates the importance of reading the bonus T&Cs. If you plan on claiming a bonus, make sure that the payment method you use qualifies for the offer.
The wagering requirements are perhaps the most important aspect of a match deposit bonus. Often referred to as “Rollover” or “Play Through”, playthrough requirements tell you how much real money you have to bet in order to cash out your bonus cash. If you claimed £1,000 in bonus cash and it had a 40X rollover requirement, it means that, in theory, you would need to place £40,000 in wagers to convert the bonus cash into real cash.
We say “in theory” because different games contribute different amounts of each bet toward the wagering conditions. For example, 100% of each wager would count if you were playing slots, but only 10% of each wager would count if you played Blackjack.
Some operators let you meet a match deposit offer’s playthrough requirements by playing any game you like. However, some deposit deals require you to satisfy the rollover requirements by playing specific games. If you have claimed a live dealer match bonus, then you will likely need to meet the wagering contributions by only playing live dealer games.
You may be limited to playing certain slots or particular table games. You may even be limited to playing games from selected software providers. Naturally, most claimants prefer to have fewer restrictions placed on the types of games they have to play to withdraw their bonus funds.
Calculating the Value of a 100 Percent Deposit Bonus
It makes sense that the value of a 100% match bonus would be determined by simply figuring out how much bonus cash you’ll get when you make your deposit. However, it goes a bit deeper than that. This is where those pesky playthrough requirements come into play.
Say you are a slots player who is thinking about claiming £500 in bonus cash that is subject to a 40X wagering requirement. This means you will need to place £20,000 in slot wagers. Considering that the average RTP of the slots you want to play is around 96%. This means you stand to incur an £800 loss on average. Is it worth risking an average loss of £800 to gain £500 in bonus cash?
Payment Methods for Claiming 100% Deposit Bonus Casino Offers
As mentioned, some payment options are excluded from match deposit bonus offers. Still, you will probably find that most offers will accommodate your preferred payment method. If it doesn’t, then there’s a good chance you can find a convenient alternative that does.
You will find that the following payment options usually qualify for bonus offers:
- Credit Card (Not Applicable in the UK)
- Debit Card
- Prepaid Cards
- Online Banking
Needless to say, always check the T&Cs to make sure your preferred method qualifies.
How to Get Your 100 Casino Deposit Bonus
There are loads of great 100% match bonuses out there and you can get yours by following these steps:
- Choose One of Our Recommended Online Casinos: This will ensure that the bonus you claim is offered by a licensed and regulated operator that is reputable and trustworthy.
- Read Expert Reviews: Find out what other experts and players have to say about the online casino that’s offering the 100% deposit bonus offer.
- Go to the Online Casino: Use your desktop or mobile browser to visit the site. Before you sign up, take a minute or two to tour the online casino and see that it has the games and features that you want.
- Open an Account and Get Your Bonus: It will only take about a minute to open a new account. In most cases, you either claim your bonus when you are signing up or when you make your first deposit.
100% Percent Deposit Bonus Slots
While there are exceptions to the rule, slots are the most efficient and quickest way of meeting a bonus’s playthrough requirements. In most cases, 100% of each wager contributes to the rollover. Almost all deposit bonus offers allow you to play slots to earn your bonus cash. However, a lot of offers exclude progressive jackpot slots from the mix. Still, the best online casinos have hundreds and even thousands of slots that you can play using your match deposit bonus funds.
- Are these offers exclusive to new players?
- No. While these types of bonuses are normally associated with new customer offers, existing customers can take advantage of 100% match reload bonuses too. The offers typically appear in an online casino’s promotions section. You may even receive such an exclusive offer via email or SMS.
- Can I cash out a 100% deposit bonus?
- You sure can! You will first need to satisfy the playthrough requirements. After that, the operator will transfer the bonus funds to your regular player account where it becomes eligible for withdrawal in full. Just make sure you satisfy the conditions within the required time limit.
- Is it easy to meet the wagering requirements of a 100% deposit bonus?
- Wagering conditions vary from offer to offer. Bonuses with higher rollovers are more difficult to convert than those with lower wagering requirements and fewer limitations. Remember that the more real money you need to wager to convert a bonus, the more money you stand to lose on average. Don’t forget to do a bit of basic math to find out if the reward is worth the risk.
- Are there any 100 deposit bonuses that don’t have wagering requirements?
- Your chances of finding a no wagering casino bonus are about the same as spotting Bigfoot. With that said, many people claim to have seen Bigfoot, and no wagering bonuses have been offered on very rare occasions. Those who have earned the highest VIP levels stand the best chance of receiving such a generous offer.
- Is it possible to get a bonus without having to make a deposit?
- Yes. In fact no-deposit bonuses are quite common. In most cases, sites that offer these gems usually give you bonus cash to try your favourite games or a free spins package to use on video slots. Some no deposit bonuses give you both. No deposit bonuses are usually a lot smaller than deposit bonuses, but they still give claimants a shot at winning real money.