100% up to £300 + 150 bonus spins
DreamVegas Casino: Bonuses, Games And Banking Methods Review
Dream Vegas is an online gambling site that is well known for its creative Vegas theme. The casino offers multiple game options from trusted software developers. Dream Vegas was developed in 2018 and owned by the famous White Hat Gaming Limited Company. The operator holds three licenses from famous regulatory bodies including Maltese Authority (under number MGA/B2C/370/2017), UK Gambling Commission under number #000-052894-R-329546-004. Inspired by the Vegas location, the site promises to be a more than recommended place for gambling lovers. The provider supports responsible gambling and takes regular activity in this direction.
The platform is also licensed to play in the UK as well as some other countries all over the world.
Bonuses and Promotions at DreamVegas Casino
Upon signing up at DreamVegas, you will be introduced with an excellent welcome bonus in the amount of 100% match up to £300 as well as 150 bonus spins. In addition to it, the bonus can be used on the first three deposits. The second payment provides an excellent 40% match up to £4000 plus 30 spins on NetEnt games. If you make the third deposit, you will receive a 60% match up to £1500 as well as 40 bonus spins on NetEnt games.
The welcome deal is available only for new players, with one bonus per player. You should make a min deposit of £20, with a max bonus bet of £5. Bonus spins are available only on selected games and should be used in the following 72 hours. The max amount of winnings from bonus spins is £100. Players are required to meet 30x wagering conditions.
Apart from the welcome offer, DreamVegas supplies players with other promos such as regular Jackpots, Car or Cash deal, and Real Deal.
Car or Cash is another rewarding promo from the provider. If you play favourite games, you can earn some of the enticing prizes. Each deposit of £20 comes with one earned point. If you earn 500 points, you will get one entry ticket. The winner will be selected via random draw.
The Real Deal, on the other hand, is available for live dealer games. You can choose from blackjack, poker, roulette, or baccarat and enjoy and opportunity.
Dream Vegas provides one of the best gaming options. They have a desktop version, which is the website. This is easy to navigate and find your way once you register and login to the platform.
They also have a mobile version that is built on HTML5; this makes it compatible with mobile devices like a phone or tablet. You do not need an app to enjoy the mobile view as long as you have a compatible device as well as a good web browser.
Most Popular Games and Game Developers at Dream Vegas
Dream Vegas casino offers players a lot of popular games. There are hundreds of slot games, table games, video games, roulette, baccarat, poker, live dealer and jackpot games.
Some of the most popular software developers like:
- Play’n Go
- Big Time gaming (developer of Megaways technology)
- Evolution Gaming
- Evolution Gaming
Dream Vegas offers lots of exciting games among which include the best real money slots such as Gonzo’s Quest, Red Hot Reels, Book of Cleopatra Super Stake, Win a Beest and reel Keeper.
Sign Up Process at Dream Vegas
If you want to become a member of Dream Vegas, you need to complete the registration form at the site. Here you have several steps:
- Select join now button to start
- Enter the first name, last name, email, gender and date of the birth
- Enter contact information including phone number, address, city, postcode, and country
- Set user name and password according to the instructions
- Confirm that you accept terms and conditions of the site
Deposits and Withdrawal
This is a relatively new platform, and so it is expected that there might be a few glitches on the site; however, it still presents with the standard deposit and withdrawal option. You can send in pounds and euros using means such as:
- Master Card
- Interac Online
Your deposit should be confirmed quite immediately.
Withdrawals are, on the other side, possible via the following methods:
- Bank wire
Withdrawals via e-wallets are most recommended due to the fast process time (up to 24 hours). Bank transfer is processed within seven days while card payments take up to five days. The max withdrawal per week is £5000.
If you need any assistance from DreamVegas customer support, you can reach them via 24/7 available live chat or email address. It means that the casino team is always there to support players.
- Does the casino apply any fees on payments?
- DreamVegas will not charge any fee on your payments which is more than positive!
- Can I make swift withdrawals on DreamVegas?
- Yes, of course. The casino supports withdrawals with e-wallet methods such as Neteller and Skrill, with instant process time.
- Should I meet any wagering conditions?
- DreamVegas applies wagering requirements on its games. If you want to withdraw cash, be sure to meet 35x wagering conditions of the bonus amount plus deposit.
- Can I access Dream Vegas from a mobile phone?
- DreamVegas is accessible from your smartphone. You can reach favourite games either from a great app or access the site from the web browser. Both options are equally recommended.
- Does the official site accept multiple languages and which?
- DreamVegas accepts several languages, making experience even more enjoyable. You can find English, German, Finnish, Norwegian and French.