Ecopayz Casino Banking Method In The UK
General Information About Ecopayz & Ecocard Casino
Formerly known as ecoCard, this is a popular PSI-Pay owned company whose products are now available on many gambling websites. Online casinos accepting Ecopayz allow their players to deposit via their ecoCard and ecoVoucher and gamble on their favourite games.
When you gamble at casinos accepting ecocard, you don’t have to share information from your bank account. With low deposit fees and an increased level of security, ecopayz / ecocard casinos are becoming more popular every day.
How To Make Deposits And Withdrawals At Ecocard Casino
To gamble with this payment method, you need to create an account with Eco Payz first. Then, you should load your account to be able to make transactions. You can do this by using:
- Electronic funds transfer
- Bank wire transfer
- Debit and credit cards
Once you do this, choose ecoPayz as a deposit or withdrawal method. It’s a fast withdrawal method that takes a couple of hours to be processed.
Are There Limitations And Fees With This Method?
For withdrawals, there are fees that go up to $10 per transaction. For bank wire transfers to ecoPayz, fees range between 0% and 7%, and for credit cards up to 2.99%. As you move up levels, these fees become lower.
Some limitations are put in place in terms of location. This method is available in 33 nations.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Ecopayz For Gambling
- Starting an account is free
- No need to provide banking details
- Numerous products available
- Fees are applicable
- Not available globally
- Is There A Difference Between Eco Card And Ecopayz?
- ecoCard was the former name of the company. Today, ecoPayz has several products. The ecoCard is a prepaid MasterCard. You can also use a voucher or virtual MasterCard.
- MasterCard. You can also use a voucher or virtual MasterCard. Do I Have To Open An Account With Ecopayz To Gamble Online?
- Yes. If you want to use this banking method, you need to open an account first.