Best Mastercard Сasinos in the UK: Complete Guide
Explore our go-to guide to learn how you benefit with Mastercard payments while gambling. Check the curated list of top Mastercard casinos
Top picks for online casinos that accept Mastercard
Best UK Mastercard Casinos
The UK has over 100 million debit cards in use in 2023, and Mastercard is the second most popular card issuer. It’s likely that you already have a debit Mastercard in your wallet. Why should you consider playing in Mastercard casinos in the UK? For starters, they offer quality games, great bonuses, and professional support. So, let us show you why and how you can top up your online casino balance using this popular payment method.
Mastercard payment casino-related facts
Mastercard Inc. was first established in 1966, with headquarters in New York. Today, this is the second-largest payment service in the world. There are three main types of Mastercard payment cards: debit, credit, and prepaid.
On any top Mastercard casino site, you can use both the debit and the prepaid card. On the other hand, you can no longer use credit cards, including Mastercard, for iGaming as per the UKGC rules.
The good news is that most UK banks are issuers of Mastercard debit and prepaid. The list includes but is not limited to Clydesdale Bank, Danske Bank, Virgin Money, Metro Bank, and NatWest Group.
Making a Mastercard payment in online casinos is a safe, seamless, and, in most cases, fee-free process.
Let’s check out why so many people choose to play at Mastercard online casino sites:
- Almost every online casino in the UK accepts Mastercard debit payments, meaning your gaming choices are no longer limited.
- Casinos don’t charge additional deposit or withdrawal fees, so you get to keep what you win.
- You can save your card for seamless casino transactions in the future.
- Perfect for playing on the go and on a desktop, as long as you know your Mastercard information.
- Mastercard deposits are instant, while withdrawals take at most three business days.
- British players enjoy 24/7 protection against fraud, while the Mastercard SecureCode is an additional security layer when paying online.
- All popular British banks issue Mastercard debit cards.
- You don’t need to download any apps to make online transactions through your debit or prepaid card.
- No need for a separate payment method account.
- Accessible minimum/maximum deposit and withdrawal limits.
A Mastercard casino in the UK is perfect for casual and traditional players; for those who want secure and hassle-free transactions through a card they likely already have. That’s why we like the method, too.
Yet, these are some minor shortcomings that stood out:
- Some banks charge processing and handling fees.
- Casinos may charge processing fees on withdrawals.
- Some online casino payment methods have faster withdrawal processing times.
Mastercard deposits and withdrawals explained
There are very few things you should know before you decide to top up by Mastercard. The first is that almost all Mastercard deposit casinos also allow Mastercard withdrawals. If that’s not the case with yours, you can pick any other cash-out methods that don’t require a prior deposit.
You’ll also like to hear that no pre-steps are required to deposit at a casino site.
Of course, you need a Mastercard debit card issued to your name. Otherwise, you’ll have to apply with your bank to get one. Alternatively, you can use online payment services such as Revolut or Payoneer that issue Mastercard debit cards to UK consumers.
Then, using Mastercard at UK gambling sites is just like completing any online purchase.
How to deposit at Mastercard casino sites
- Pick a Mastercard casino from our recommended list.
- Register an account with valid personal information.
- Submit all required verification documents so you can speed up your withdrawal process later.
- Head to the Cashier/Banking section and select Mastercard.
- Enter your Mastercard debit or prepaid card details.
- Select the amount you want to deposit, minding the minimum and maximum deposit allowed.
- Confirm the transaction, and you’ll be redirected to your bank payment gateway.
- Fill out the card details and confirm the transaction via SMS or authenticator app, if necessary.
- Get your deposit instantly!
Some top Mastercard casinos will let you save the card for future payments. In this case, the next time you upload funds, you’ll simply enter the amount and confirm the transfer.
Mastercard withdrawal procedure
Remember that the withdrawal processing time will depend on the Mastercard casino sites. The steps of cashing out, however, are pretty much the same.
- Use your casino account credentials to log in.
- Go to the Cashier and select Withdrawals.
- Select Mastercard and enter the amount.
- If you’ve deposited through the same method, your card info might be saved.
- Send the withdrawal request.
Note from Wagering Advisors: Do you want debit card deposits and same-day withdrawals? In this case, consider joining Visa Direct gambling sites that have instant cashouts.
Key points of casino sites that accept Mastercard
Our Wagering Advisors will provide all the information needed to start playing at Mastercard casinos. Here’s everything you should consider before depositing:
- Bonus availability – Unless you’ve found a payment-specific, all Mastercard casino deposits are eligible for the welcome bonus. The only thing you need to make sure of is to meet the minimum deposit requirement.
- Typical minimum deposit – The minimum deposit is usually set at £10, but the minimum withdrawal can go up to £20.
- Max payment limits – The maximum deposit limits vary greatly. Anyway, Mastercard debit is a solid option for high rollers, unlike pay by phone or Paysafecard, whose deposit limits are too low. At 10bet, for instance, you can deposit up to £50,000 at once.
- Fees – Mastercard deposits are free, while some banks charge for a withdrawal. You may also be charged a flat £3 free from the casinos for cashouts under £10.
- Withdrawal requirements – The only withdrawal requirement is to have a Mastercard debit card in your name. Other than that, you’re good to go.
- Withdrawal processing times – The cashout time varies between casinos. For instance, at AllBritishCasino, the Mastercard withdrawal request is processed within 24 hours. 10bet takes one to two business days, while at Bzeebet, it can take up to 6 days.
Picking a top Mastercard casino – a personalised guide
We’ve listed all of the quality casino sites that accept Mastercard in the UK, but that doesn’t mean that all fit your preferences. Our Wagering Advisors use established ranking criteria for online casinos. Yet, we know that every player is a separate cosmos.
Use the tips below to figure out which online casino that supports Mastercard payments is your best fit:
- We mentioned that some gambling sites charge fees on Mastercard cashouts. Check if this is the case before joining the operator.
- Not every casino that accepts Mastercard has the same game library, and you should be able to play your favourite games. We suggest you use the search bar to check whether the titles or categories you like are available.
- Bonuses are a vital part of every iGaming adventure, but they don’t always match your gaming style. If you’re into slots, look for low wagering offers (anything less than 35x is acceptable). As a table game fan, look for deposit matches, but make sure that these games contribute at least 20% toward the rollover.
- If you’re a casino newbie, customer support will come in rather handy. Check whether the casino operators have 24/7 available live chats, and ensure professional agents rather than bots handle them.
- If playing on the move is your thing, a native mobile app will enhance your experience. Check the official Apple or Android store and get the appropriate app.
Game library and software providers
If you pick a Mastercard casino from our list, you can rest assured you’re up for quality iGaming sessions. We explore the game libraries and ensure you can find quality and versatility. The game lobbies usually range from 500 to 1,000+ games from top-notch software providers such as NetEnt, Playtech, Yggdrasil, and Evolution.
A diversity in game themes, bonus features, RTPs, and variances make our picks better than the rest. Plus, we ensure there are slots, table games, progressives, and live casino games for players with varying budgets.
Overall, we have no complaints about the game offers at Mastercard casino sites.
Mastercard casino bonuses
Joining the top Mastercard casinos wouldn’t be as fun if online casino bonuses weren’t part of the package. We recommend you read the T&Cs of the deals and compare a few promos before you claim any.
These are the usual offers we found at online casinos with Mastercard payments:
- Welcome packages – Deposit match bonuses or free spins (or both!) that you can activate upon your first few deposits.
- Ongoing promotions and perks – Free chips or free spin promotions reserved for regular players.
- Cashback – Get back a percentage of your losses after a week or a month of playing at the selected casino operator.
Note from Wagering Advisors: Are you a fan of massive welcome packages? New online casinos typically have the best new player deals!
Our favourite Mastercard online casino alternatives
We cannot say that there is a feature the best Mastercard casino sites lack, but having multiple options is never a bad idea. It’s possible that a Mastercard casino deposit doesn’t seem right for you, or maybe you don’t have a Mastercard. In that case, we’re listing some solid alternative options.
These are the top Mastercard casino alternatives to consider:
- PayPal – PayPal casinos allow faster withdrawals without the need to share any bank card details. Plus, you don’t have to download any apps either, as PayPal works from a desktop, so long as you have a personal account.
- Trustly – Depositing and withdrawing at Trustly casinos is fast, secure, and easy. Connect your bank account and get your withdrawals out in less than 48 hours.
- Pay by phone – Pay-by-phone casino sites are an ideal option for fast deposits billed straight to your phone bill. The downside is that withdrawals aren’t an option, and the limits are too low.
Should you join Mastercard casinos?
Playing at the best Mastercard casinos is a no-brainer if you like simple, instant, and secure payments with no fees.
You don’t need to create additional accounts; there’s no need for apps and no need to remember new passwords. All you need is a Mastercard debit or prepaid card, and you’re ready to go!
First, use our Mastercard casino guide to pick the best casino for you. Then, prepare your phone for when you get the Mastercard security code. That’s it; you’re set to play already!
- Best Boku Casinos UK
- Best PayPal Casinos
- Best Pay by Phone Casinos
- Best Trustly Casinos UK
- Best Paysafe Casinos UK
- Best Casinos with SMS Deposits
- Best Payout Casinos UK
- Under 1 Hour Withdrawal Casino UK
More Casino Bonuses
- Best Casino Bonuses and Offers
- Free Spins Bonus on Registration
- Low Wagering Casinos UK
- £1 Deposit Casinos
- £5 Deposit Casinos
- £2 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- £3 Minimum Deposit Casinos
- Mobile Casinos UK
- MrQ Casino Bonus
- Casushi Casino Bonus
- PlayOJO Casino Bonus
- Playzee Casino Bonus
- AHTI Games Casino Bonus
- Slotnite Casino Bonus
- AllBritish Casino Bonus