SAFE ONLINE GAMBLING SITES TO PLAY NOW
The Safe Online Gambling Sites Where You Are Protected
Online gambling is highly popular in the UK and one of the main aspects that all players are careful about is the safety. As there are a lot of operators, players sometimes look for the ways that help them to determine whether the place is safe or not and we will reveal you the top casino sites that offer safety to the players. We do not list any operator that is not officially approved. What this means is that we list only operators that have the official approval of the UK Gambling Commission or similar authority.
Safe Online Gambling Sites in The UK
Is the regulation of online casinos in the UK strict?
The UK has one of the stricter laws when it comes to online gambling because there was a huge number of operators in the past that did not respect and follow the guidelines and rules. Therefore, every casino out there is tested, inspected and dis/approved by the UKGC, which ensures that the operator offers fair gambling. If there is any irregularity, the UKGC will blacklist the operator. Once blacklisted, all players will be able to see this and they will tend to avoid it as no one can guarantee them the optimal, fair and transparent gambling. Whenever you see the stamp of the UKGC, you can be sure that the online casinos is safe for you and you do not have to worry about anything.
Who is in charge of casino regulation for safe gambling online sites?
The UK Gambling Commission is the main body that regulates the online gambling industry since there is no other authority that can enforce the online gambling act. This body ensures that every single casino that is online adheres to the terms and conditions proposed by the Gambling Act 2005 and whenever they notice irregularities, their job is to report the operator and ban it. Once banned, the process for acquiring the license is hard. Therefore, whenever you notice the stamp of the UKGC, you can be sure that you are safe and that no one is going to scam you.
The list with the safest online casinos
Playojo is one of the best gambling safe sites that supports the use of e-wallets like PayPal or Neteller, making the process of money transfer safe, reliable and convenient. With the 128-bit SSL encryption, all your personal information stay hidden and safe from the third parties, as it is impossible to hack the servers that process the data.
Among many safe online gambling sites UK, Mr. Green has two gambling licenses: Malta Gaming Authority, Danish Gaming Authority and the UKGC. Besides these licenses, the casino has a partnership with GamCare and Gamblers Anonymous that ensure that everyone enjoy safe, regulated and fair gambling activities, while they have the full protection of private data.
The UKGC, MGA and Swedish Gambling Authority did confirm the fair and transparent gambling activities, which makes this operator as one of the best ones! They also support the most convenient payment methods like PayPal, Skrill and Neteller, making the process of deposit and withdrawal fast, safe and reliable!
Leo Vegas is well-established and recognized online casino that takes the advantage of popular web wallets that are the safest methods for money transfer. Each transaction is processed through 256-bit SSL encryption, making the hacking activity almost impossible. This means you are 100% safe!
Video Slots, as one of the safest places for slots fans, offer a long list of available payment methods that players absolutely love as these are convenient, safe and fast. The list includes: Skrill, Neteller, Poli, Ukash, PaysafeCard and many other payment methods. Just make sure to download the app if you are a mobile gambler.
If you want to stay safe and play in the casino that has a huge number of games, then look for Casimba casino as this is the place where you can use the advantage of the web wallets like Neteller and Skrill. All transactions are carried through the SSL encryption that eliminates the possibility for data stealing.
One of the best places to stay safe while gambling online is Casumo that is open to most of the countries, making it one of the best international online casinos. Casumo offers SSL encryption that ensures that your private data remain safe and away from the third parties.
If you Dream of Vegas to enjoy the genuine gambling, you do not have to go to Las Vegas, as you can simply visit Dream Vegas and deposit real cash easily through the Neteller, Skrill, PaySafeCard and few other methods as well. All deposits are instantly completed, while the withdrawals may take up to 72 hours, when the large amounts of money are involved.
All British ensures that all players receive the same treatment and get the maximum safety while handling their money. The SSL encryption protects you and your data so you do not have to worry about money and identity while you are browsing the extensive library of games.
Hippodrome is open since 2012 and one of the rarest casinos that did not have any single affair regarding the data protection and money transfers. Every transactions is passed through SSL encryption, whether you use mobile device or PC. Therefore, feel free to deposit money in there!
FAQ about safe online casinos in the UK
- How does the UK regulate online gambling?
- The UK regulates everything through the UKGC that is the primary entity that keeps everything in order, especially when it comes to new casinos that are emerging. Before approval, the UKGC will test the operator thoroughly before they list it as a safe place. In this way, there is no space for scams. Should an operator digress from the terms and conditions, the UKGC blacklists it and that operator is not marked as a safe place where you should gamble. We cannot say that there are no casinos that try to pull off a shady deal but these are spotted by the authority and blacklisted.
- How to be sure that the safe gambling sites are regulated?
- Look for the seal of approval by the UKGC as this is the best way to make sure that you stay in the safe place. Depending on the state of registration of the certain operator, you may see seals like MGA or Curacao Gaming, which are also authoritative bodies that regulate the online gambling. However, the lack of any seals/confirmation means you should stay away. So, before you make a deposit, make sure to check for these to be sure that you can gamble safely.
- What are the most popular devices that players use in safe casinos?
- Besides PC and MAC devices, a lot of players opt for mobile gambling as it is more convenient way since you can hit the 5-reelers from the handheld device. More than 85% of the online casinos that offer mobile version ensure the platform compatibility, which means that Android, iOS, BlackBerry and Windows operating systems are supported. Samsung Galaxy is one of the most popular devices in safe casinos. However, there are other devices as well, but Samsung somehow is the most used phone for safe gambling.
- What are the safest withdrawal/deposit methods?
- When it comes to safety, one aspect has to be primary role. The abundance of online payment services ensure that you stay safe and convenient when it comes to withdrawals and deposits as you will gamble for real money. The last safe methods are credit cards and bank transfers. The safest methods are: PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, EcoPayz, uKash, Prepaid cards/vouchers. The reason why these are safe is because you do not disclose any of the confidential data like bank accounts or credit cards to the casino operators. Instead, you connect your card/bank to the web wallets listed above and you deposit/withdraw money without showing the personal data.
- Are there bonuses in the safe online casinos?
- Of course there are great bonuses in safe online casinos! Like in any casino, each new player that registers receives some kind of promotion, either in form of free spins, free cash or bonus funds that you can use. The majority of these come with the wagering requirements. What this means is that you have to, before you request the withdrawal of the bonus funds, fulfill the terms and conditions proposed by the operator. This includes placing a certain number of bets before you are able to cash out the bonus funds.